BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Regional Forums > USA - Southeast

European Auto Source (EAS)

04-19-2024, 07:44 AM   #1
Helmsman
Major General
Sweden
Rep
Drives: 2011 AW E90 M3 ZCP

Bimmergeeks Protool - New feature implementation

Hi guys,

reaching out to hear if someone have experience from Bimmergeeks product development/new feature implementation.

Been chatting with them over mail regarding implementation of new feature (EDC adaptation reset). They have confirmed this should be possible (they can see the service function available when looking specifically).
Apparently the way they develop their product is to do a first implementation on a real car. This would be done remotely on my car. Seems a bit strange that they don't have a pile of local customers cars from development this far but ah well.

The communication is somewhat cryptic, no names, no details on the procedure. Starting to get a bit cold feet about hooking up an unknown person into both my PC and car via Teamview and hope for the best.

Anyone who have experiences with the guys and this procedure?

Ps. I really like the product so don't get me wrong.

Thanks
Nik
Appreciate 0