BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Regional Forums > USA - Southwest

04-17-2008, 11:49 AM   #1
M3OwnerHtown
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: Coupe, Blk/Blk

1200 Mile Service

Hey guys/gals .... I just called to schedule my 1200 mile service and read on other forums the issue of the S.C not having the oil filter in stock. I talked to the Service department at Momentum and this was the case. The advisory didn't even know they were out of stock until I called and asked him to check before showing up next week, so he just placed an order as we spoke on the phone. If you guys are planning on getting the 1200 service done in the upcoming weeks call up and make sure they have the oil filter in stock, otherwise it would suck to show up for the appointment and them not being able to do it and waste of a day.

Also, they said estimated time for the service is 1-1.5 hours ..seems reasonable since is basically fluid changes(oil, trans, etc).
Appreciate 0
      04-18-2008, 06:59 PM   #2
mduval1988
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW Jet Black M3 Sedan

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3OwnerHtown View Post
Hey guys/gals .... I just called to schedule my 1200 mile service and read on other forums the issue of the S.C not having the oil filter in stock. I talked to the Service department at Momentum and this was the case. The advisory didn't even know they were out of stock until I called and asked him to check before showing up next week, so he just placed an order as we spoke on the phone. If you guys are planning on getting the 1200 service done in the upcoming weeks call up and make sure they have the oil filter in stock, otherwise it would suck to show up for the appointment and them not being able to do it and waste of a day.

Also, they said estimated time for the service is 1-1.5 hours ..seems reasonable since is basically fluid changes(oil, trans, etc).
Good thinking! I am around 900 so I better call.
-Premium Package-Technology Package-19" Wheels
Yeah Bitch! That was a sedan that just passed you!
Appreciate 0
      04-18-2008, 09:02 PM   #3
Davinhci
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 08 M3 E92 & 08 E70 X5 4.8

Garage List
2008 M3  [0.00]
thanks for the headsup. I already called to schedule an appointment way in advance. they better have my sheit

08 E92 AW M3 | HRE P40 19" | APE Air Filter | BMW Performance Grills | White Side Gills | CF Mirror Covers | BMW Performance Pedals | F1 Pinnacle Tint | V1 Hardwire | Dinan Performance Software | Gintani Exhaust | H&R Sports Springs | RPI Scoops | BMW CF Spoiler | Challenge Diffuser | Lux H8 V3 | LCI Tail Lights |
Appreciate 0
      04-19-2008, 09:18 PM   #4
mhutchins14
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: MG 2017 340i, 6sp, MPPSK

I scheduled my service the day I picked my car up. Since then, I'm actually putting miles on her more quickly than I originally thought. So, I called and got my service moved up about a week earlier than original.

Only 500 miles until my baby can really sing!!!!!
Appreciate 0