BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Regional Forums > USA - NY / NJ / CT / PA

BPM

01-28-2013, 09:36 PM   #1
Ghetto2315
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 16' BMW i8

Garage List
04.21.2013 - 4th Annual Sandy Hook Beach Meet (Fort Hancock, NJ near Sea Bright, NJ))

Found this on NJCarMeets.com courtesy of one of the Admins. Heard it was good last year and will be better this year. I will be attending this meet in my M3 so I was hoping a few M's would tag along or perhaps take over the show. Don't make me beg...

Well everyone its that time of year again where I set up the annual Sandy Hook Meet again.
This will be our 4th year for this meet and so far every year has been great and is getting larger and larger.

I do encourage anyone who would like to also copy this info and post it up on any other board as they wish like last year.
Lets have another great meet to kick off the season!!!!

************WE HAD SUCH A GOOD TURNOUT LAST YEAR LETS DO IT UP AGAIN!!!**********

DATE IS SUNDAY APRIL 21st 2013!!!!!

ALL CARS ARE WELCOME!!!!!!

Where: SANDY HOOK!!!! 58 Magruder road, Fort Hancock NJ, 07732

When: SUNDAY, APRIL 21st 2013 12:00 NOON!!!

***What: Come hangout, well do a photoshoot and check out the old forts again..etc

What we dont want is STUPIDITY!!!!!! that means no racing through the parkin lots revving engines, burnouts , loud music... THERE WILL BE OTHER PEOPLE THERE WITH THERE FAMILYS.... WE ALL PLAN ON HAVING A GOOD TIME..

lets keep this going guys, you got 3 months to take off work and save the date!! No excuses, come out and have a good time and cook with ur buddies. Lets get as many as we can the more the better.

Please spread the word and re-post this on other forums

Appreciate 0
      01-28-2013, 11:02 PM   #2
vongeiss
United_States
Rep
Drives: e46 m3

Hey I'll be there this year, missed it last because of the rain, and I had another show to go to on the rain date.

I'm gonna spread the word to my e46 crowd

I live like 10 minutes from here, I know it's been closed indefinitely since the hurricane, are you sure it's going to be open by April???

Carbon Black e46 ///m3

Last edited by vongeiss; 01-28-2013 at 11:09 PM..
Appreciate 0
      01-29-2013, 07:56 AM   #3
Ghetto2315
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by vongeiss View Post
Hey I'll be there this year, missed it last because of the rain, and I had another show to go to on the rain date.

I'm gonna spread the word to my e46 crowd

I live like 10 minutes from here, I know it's been closed indefinitely since the hurricane, are you sure it's going to be open by April???
Good question. I live in Rumson so I'm right over the bridge from Sea Bright. If I'm free on Sunday, I am going to go cruise down to Sandy Hook and go find out what the situation looks like down there.
Appreciate 0
      01-29-2013, 10:55 AM   #4
vongeiss
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghetto2315 View Post
Good question. I live in Rumson so I'm right over the bridge from Sea Bright. If I'm free on Sunday, I am going to go cruise down to Sandy Hook and go find out what the situation looks like down there.
I'm pretty sure it's still closed off . I'm hoping who ever is in charge of the meet over on njcarmeets.com got info that they will be open by then

Carbon Black e46 ///m3
Appreciate 0
      01-30-2013, 10:11 PM   #5
Ghetto2315
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by vongeiss View Post
I'm pretty sure it's still closed off . I'm hoping who ever is in charge of the meet over on njcarmeets.com got info that they will be open by then
Took a visit earlier today and spoke to a park ranger. He said he wasn't sure if the park will be open in April. The other thing I found funny was that I mentioned the car meet every year in April and he states that whoever organizes it does not have a permit to be there, but the park rangers kind of look the other way
Appreciate 0
      02-02-2013, 06:21 PM   #6
vongeiss
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghetto2315 View Post
Took a visit earlier today and spoke to a park ranger. He said he wasn't sure if the park will be open in April. The other thing I found funny was that I mentioned the car meet every year in April and he states that whoever organizes it does not have a permit to be there, but the park rangers kind of look the other way
Hahaha that's pretty cool of them. I hope it's open by then, if not, I hope they reschedule it, a meet so close to us would be nice!

Carbon Black e46 ///m3
Appreciate 0