BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum

Mporium BMW

09-10-2014, 12:00 AM   #1
bluenet123
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2018 m2 AW

Angel eye installation problem fixed by E92-Lighting.Com

Hi, I believe this is my third post on this forum and I want to share my great experience with E92-Lighting.Com/Derrick (Great Guy to do business with !!). I purchased the angel eye for my 2013 M3 from E92-Lighting/Derrick around March this year and my body shop/Performance line installed them.
2 weeks ago, right side of my angel eye went bad and I contacted Derrick at E92-Lighting.Com so it can be covered under warranty.
He gladly accept the warranty and even took his spare time during weekend to install my right side angel eye light.
As we open the light cover, he notice that my body shop mess up the installation and cause ballast/resistor to crack.
He immediately correct them by replacing the ballast/resistor and place them under the light housing. It took us at least 2 hours to complete right side installation and he was kind enough to correct the left side of angel eye as well. After both light are installed, it was already late at night and we could just leave but he took extra time to check each wiring so further issue won't
happen again. All went well, my car looks great now.
Will definately do business again with Derrick soon.
Appreciate 0
      09-10-2014, 10:29 AM   #2
dmppdx
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2011 E90 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluenet123 View Post
Hi, I believe this is my third post on this forum and I want to share my great experience with E92-Lighting.Com/Derrick (Great Guy to do business with !!). I purchased the angel eye for my 2013 M3 from E92-Lighting/Derrick around March this year and my body shop/Performance line installed them.
2 weeks ago, right side of my angel eye went bad and I contacted Derrick at E92-Lighting.Com so it can be covered under warranty.
He gladly accept the warranty and even took his spare time during weekend to install my right side angel eye light.
As we open the light cover, he notice that my body shop mess up the installation and cause ballast/resistor to crack.
He immediately correct them by replacing the ballast/resistor and place them under the light housing. It took us at least 2 hours to complete right side installation and he was kind enough to correct the left side of angel eye as well. After both light are installed, it was already late at night and we could just leave but he took extra time to check each wiring so further issue won't
It seems my issue has been addressed as I have been sent replacements.

Last edited by dmppdx; 09-12-2014 at 07:06 PM..
Appreciate 0
      09-20-2014, 06:08 PM   #3
my335i
Captain
Philippines
Rep
Drives: f80 m3

this guy from e92lighting.com has horrible customer service. I pm'd him and also went his website to chat about buy some angel eyes. Finally when I got a hold of him via chat I told him he quoted me a price on pm. I ask if instead of shipping can I come down and pick up the angel eyes and get an install on the angel eyes. The response was to email him...WTF...I am already chatting with him and why couldn't he answer my simple questions. I stayed on chat for almost 30 minutes asking him if its possible to get the answer via chat since he was there but ignored me. I got my angel eyes from M odbargains and they had no problems answer all my questions. They also offered to install my angel eyes. All I wanted was an answer and not to be ignored so I suggest stay away from this make shift so called online co and go to an actual company that has a physical building like M odbargains or EAS...
Appreciate 0
      09-21-2014, 04:13 PM   #4
E92-Lighting
United_States
Rep
Drives: Next Generation LED Lighting

Quote:
Originally Posted by my335i View Post
this guy from e92lighting.com has horrible customer service. I pm'd him and also went his website to chat about buy some angel eyes. Finally when I got a hold of him via chat I told him he quoted me a price on pm. I ask if instead of shipping can I come down and pick up the angel eyes and get an install on the angel eyes. The response was to email him...WTF...I am already chatting with him and why couldn't he answer my simple questions. I stayed on chat for almost 30 minutes asking him if its possible to get the answer via chat since he was there but ignored me. I got my angel eyes from M odbargains and they had no problems answer all my questions. They also offered to install my angel eyes. All I wanted was an answer and not to be ignored so I suggest stay away from this make shift so called online co and go to an actual company that has a physical building like M odbargains or EAS...
sorry but your failure to do proper research made your issues worst.

1) you contacted us well past normal business hours late Friday to be exact, in fact, not one 1 hour, but 2 to 3 hours after we are already closed, you contacted us well past normal business hours expecting a reply, not very reasonable, and what experience do you have? no services rendered, no money exchanged, absolutely $0, your post is quite frankly pretty pointless.

2) again, your failure to do research vendor number 1 very clearly has NO WARRANTY on led angel eyes, did they tell you that at the time of purchase?

i dont think so. you paid Full price to get rip off and have NO WARRANTY, how does that make you feel? pretty amazing to get ripped off be super happy and boasting about it, , we already fixed many not happy clients due to NO WARRANTY from both vendors already, lost count in fact, and we actually embrace it now in fact.

3) next time, do proper research beforehand, not afterhand then the TRUTH comes out.

4) take our advice, you dont have to, its a democratic country buy from anywhere you want, return your NO WARRANTY angel eyes and we will you give you a warranty and install it, just for you, FOR FREE!!

5) we are still wondering why you are so happy/excited to get ripped off and be happy about it?
Appreciate 0
      09-21-2014, 04:21 PM   #5
E92-Lighting
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmppdx View Post
It seems my issue has been addressed as I have been sent replacements.
we are glad your issue is resolved, i hope you love our upgraded driver modules which has 32 AWG wiring + 2 inches of longer OEM wire connections (a great user experience especially for installation)

we also sent a brand new CREE led bulb as well, we hope your satisfied .
Appreciate 0
      09-21-2014, 04:35 PM   #6
E92-Lighting
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluenet123 View Post
i cant believe they install it the way they did, it was totally incorrect and we were quite shocked it lasted so long with the lazy/ quick method approach, well lazy/quick method approach caused your failure of our driver modules, luckily we saved the drivers side in time, but wow, your passenger side was literally smoking when we opened the cover up, good timing you came to us very quickly, we have the DTEC reverse lights now and also the Gloss Black Grilles in case you need to install it at a later date. although it did take a while, we install our DTECs the Correct way, which does require time and finesse, i moved over all exposed wiring and did multiple checks and i am sure everything was done professional as it should be, which should be only first time, next time please come to us for modifications, we will get it installed professionally for you, not the very quick, lets get the client out of here ASAP approach as many other vendors are.

Cheers

we also fixed another HID angel eyes (vendor to rename nameless but hes not on the boards any longer) if your reading this, i cant believe you went to muliple HIDs, multiple Ballasts, and white/blue angel eyes, just completely off color, give me a call next time your in LA, we will have lunch, i saved contact information Daniel, call me anytime your back in LA
Appreciate 0
      09-21-2014, 11:12 PM   #7
my335i
Captain
Philippines
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by E92-Lighting
Quote:
sorry but your failure to do proper research made your issues worst.

1) you contacted us well past normal business hours late Friday to be exact, in fact, not one 1 hour, but 2 to 3 hours after we are already closed, you contacted us well past normal business hours expecting a reply, not very reasonable, and what experience do you have? no services rendered, no money exchanged, absolutely $0, your post is quite frankly pretty pointless.

2) again, your failure to do research vendor number 1 very clearly has NO WARRANTY on led angel eyes, did they tell you that at the time of purchase?

i dont think so. you paid Full price to get rip off and have NO WARRANTY, how does that make you feel? pretty amazing to get ripped off be super happy and boasting about it, , we already fixed many not happy clients due to NO WARRANTY from both vendors already, lost count in fact, and we actually embrace it now in fact.

3) next time, do proper research beforehand, not afterhand then the TRUTH comes out.

4) take our advice, you dont have to, its a democratic country buy from anywhere you want, return your NO WARRANTY angel eyes and we will you give you a warranty and install it, just for you, FOR FREE!!

5) we are still wondering why you are so happy/excited to get ripped off and be happy about it?
Lol...butt hurt from one customer...😂😂😂... When I did chat someone replied and if it was off hours then why would someone reply and it was not off hours it was 2:30pm on a Saturday that I went online. Do you really have to lie to keep your image of being a rinky half ass company. What is your warranty that they don't have. You will not replace the angle eyes for lifetime and if you do. Post it and I will return the angel eye then get it from you and expect the life time warranty. I know you flapping your mouth just to keep your little clients...lol...when you learn that the customer are the reason why you even have a business you might make enough sales to open your own retail store and not just drop ship all your parts when clients order from you...good luck with you and I will continue to buy from M odbargains and EAS that is a real company...
Appreciate 0
      09-22-2014, 02:41 AM   #8
E92-Lighting
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Lol...butt hurt from one customer...😂😂😂... When I did chat someone replied and if it was off hours then why would someone reply and it was not off hours it was 2:30pm on a Saturday that I went online. Do you really have to lie to keep your image of being a rinky half ass company. What is your warranty that they don't have. You will not replace the angle eyes for lifetime and if you do. Post it and I will return the angel eye then get it from you and expect the life time warranty. I know you flapping your mouth just to keep your little clients...lol...when you learn that the customer are the reason why you even have a business you might make enough sales to open your own retail store and not just drop ship all your parts when clients order from you...good luck with you and I will continue to buy from M odbargains and EAS that is a real company...
you didnt contact us on Saturday at 2:30PM we are closed actually, we are not sure why your lying to the forum, but here you go.

we offer 1 year warranty for all DTEC products, which is stated online already, perhaps you missed it.

anyhow, enjoy your NO Warranty led angel eyes

pictures say about a thousand words.

Name:  asdf.png
Views: 526
Size:  6.3 KB

who stated we drop ship all of our products? another false accusation?
Appreciate 0
      09-22-2014, 09:07 AM   #9
my335i
Captain
Philippines
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by E92-Lighting
Quote:
you didnt contact us on Saturday at 2:30PM we are closed actually, we are not sure why your lying to the forum, but here you go.

we offer 1 year warranty for all DTEC products, which is stated online already, perhaps you missed it.

anyhow, enjoy your NO Warranty led angel eyes

pictures say about a thousand words.

Attachment 1094187

who stated we drop ship all of our products? another false accusation?
Lmao...putting up someone else who inquired on your website to try to make yourself legit. I ask more then that and it was on a Saturday. More lies just to cover the real truth. If your closed on Saturday then no one would have responded. Hope a lot of people read this and see your trying to show proof that was not even me...like I said good luck with your half a ss online, drop ship co. I still feel better buying from M odbargains and EAS...
Appreciate 0
      11-24-2014, 11:31 AM   #10
umnmatt
Go University Minnesota!
Rep
Drives: e92 m3

Quote:
Lmao...putting up someone else who inquired on your website to try to make yourself legit. I ask more then that and it was on a Saturday. More lies just to cover the real truth. If your closed on Saturday then no one would have responded. Hope a lot of people read this and see your trying to show proof that was not even me...like I said good luck with your half a ss online, drop ship co.
TAKES 2 TO TANGO
seems you are little harsh and demanding and e92 is just angry and replying unprofessional
my.02
i had a problem with E92 and resolved it quietly, not exactly to my satisfaction but we move on.
Appreciate 0
      11-28-2014, 11:47 AM   #11
quicktwinturbo
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Limited Ed Toyota Camry

Are they still in business or sponsor of this fourm?
Appreciate 0
      12-01-2014, 07:03 PM   #12
E92-Lighting
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by umnmatt View Post
TAKES 2 TO TANGO
seems you are little harsh and demanding and e92 is just angry and replying unprofessional
my.02
i had a problem with E92 and resolved it quietly, not exactly to my satisfaction but we move on.

we are glad you brought this up actually, we will post the full live chat conversion and all members can see who is actually telling the truth , probably by tomorrow as we are swamped with orders at the moment. he claims he spoke with us on Saturday, when are not even open, doesnt really make any sense already.

Quote:
Originally Posted by quicktwinturbo View Post
Are they still in business or sponsor of this fourm?

yes, we had a little break to design more Angel Eyes, which shall be released very soon, dont worry!
Appreciate 0