BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum

05-06-2009, 05:28 PM   #1
1MOREMOD
-
United_States
Rep
Drives: Race car->

bimmian help!

i ordered a set of front and rear tailight films from bimmian 2 months ago. they shipped the rears without the fronts and when i called they said it was a mix up and would resend the fronts. after a number of calls i finally got the fronts. went to put them on last week and they are for the wrong car. guessing 335 by shape also have fog light covers which we dont have. called them immediatly and have left 3 messages now. cant get a call back. also sent 1 email. tried to deal directly with lamin-x but they wont take the product back say i have to deal with bimmian. any suggestion?

02 Tiag e46 M3|6MT|GC plates|MCS c.o.|GC bars|GC race control arms|GC bushings|BW eng. & tran. mounts|subframe kit|BW race shifter|BW Jaffster|Euro header|BW exhaust|K&N c.a.i.|Epic race tune|Rouge pulleys|Seibon CF hood|CSL bumper|apr gt 250 & splitter|ST-40|XR-2|SS lines|half cage|Recaro profi|Profi 2 harness|BMWpedals|BW studs|
Appreciate 0
      05-06-2009, 06:15 PM   #2
TTBear
Captain
Rep
Drives: '20 Huracán/'19 M2Comp/'23 X4M

Quote:
Originally Posted by chriszeh View Post
i ordered a set of front and rear tailight films from bimmian 2 months ago. they shipped the rears without the fronts and when i called they said it was a mix up and would resend the fronts. after a number of calls i finally got the fronts. went to put them on last week and they are for the wrong car. guessing 335 by shape also have fog light covers which we dont have. called them immediatly and have left 3 messages now. cant get a call back. also sent 1 email. tried to deal directly with lamin-x but they wont take the product back say i have to deal with bimmian. any suggestion?
Lesson of the day: do NOT deal with Bimmian.
I try HARD not to be a naysayer, especially with fellow Canucks. To wit, Bimmian blew my first order with them, and my second, and well, I guess my third order didn't even happen, as they didn't respond to my pricing request for BMW parts, even though I submitted the request three times, and sent numerous emails.
With each and every order, I found that they would not respond to emails, or pricing requests. Both orders that (eventually) were completed, took up to four MONTHS to arrive.
I dunno what's going on with Bimmian - whether they are understaffed, or just inefficient.... who knows.
All I know is, unless I have solid evidence that their customer service has improved vastly, I won't be ordering from them again.
      05-06-2009, 06:21 PM   #3
1MOREMOD
-
United_States
Rep

i got that and havent ordered from them since but trying to resolve this one issue and be on my way. wouldnt recommend anyone use them for anything.

02 Tiag e46 M3|6MT|GC plates|MCS c.o.|GC bars|GC race control arms|GC bushings|BW eng. & tran. mounts|subframe kit|BW race shifter|BW Jaffster|Euro header|BW exhaust|K&N c.a.i.|Epic race tune|Rouge pulleys|Seibon CF hood|CSL bumper|apr gt 250 & splitter|ST-40|XR-2|SS lines|half cage|Recaro profi|Profi 2 harness|BMWpedals|BW studs|
Appreciate 0
      05-06-2009, 07:15 PM   #4
Silvertige
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011.75 e92 M3

Garage List
1988 BMW 535i  [10.00]
Hopefully, you paid with a credit card so you can make a credit dispute. Just do it now, I believe there's about a 3 month window to do it.
Appreciate 0
      05-06-2009, 08:45 PM   #5
oneintheory
no longer a BMW owner
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 Ford Edge Sport

Just use a vendor in between in the future. **********s, for example.
Appreciate 0
      05-06-2009, 10:31 PM   #6
SV Concepts III
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: BMW Duh

Chris,

We work very closely with the folks over at Bimmian and I know that they have been very swamped lately with shipments and orders. I have brought this thread to their attention to make sure they can assist you with the order. They are stand up guys over there and will do right by your order, they are just a bit inundated right now.
Appreciate 0
      05-07-2009, 09:17 AM   #7
0-60Motorsports
Brigadier General
Bahrain
Rep
Drives: BMW M3 JB 04 Coupe

Never had anything but good service from Bimmian
2011 VW Golf R DSG White/Black
IG: @060Motorsports
Appreciate 0
      05-12-2009, 10:39 AM   #8
1MOREMOD
-
United_States
Rep

okay still no help. i recieved an email that said they were gonna work on this but still no call. there excuse was they were at bimmerfest. how many months do i need to wait for some actual help here? jlevi you said you work with them what can i do. wont return my calls still.

Appreciate 0
      05-12-2009, 11:50 AM   #9
E92-Lighting
United_States
Rep
Drives: Next Generation LED Lighting

sometimes vendors get really busy, just be patient, someone will get back to you
Appreciate 0
      05-12-2009, 12:25 PM   #10
SV Concepts III
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: BMW Duh

Hi Chris,

They just got caught up after Bimmerfest and several large shipments arriving so I have no doubt they will get in contact with you asap. I will let them know that you are awaiting a call
Appreciate 0
      05-25-2009, 08:55 PM   #11
1MOREMOD
-
United_States
Rep

wow those guys at bimmian are sure busy. a whole month now without a call back. bimmian blows. good thing i put a stop payment on my bill!

Appreciate 0
      05-25-2009, 09:12 PM   #12
smokinjoe64
Naval Aviator
United_States
Rep
Drives: 12 e92 M3 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick@Jlevi SW View Post
Chris,

We work very closely with the folks over at Bimmian and I know that they have been very swamped lately with shipments and orders. I have brought this thread to their attention to make sure they can assist you with the order. They are stand up guys over there and will do right by your order, they are just a bit inundated right now.
I concur since I've ordered from Bimman for over 6 yrs without issue. Let's not be too hasty over a couple of sub-optimal experiences.

Appreciate 0
      05-26-2009, 09:07 AM   #13
1MOREMOD
-
United_States
Rep

how do you explain not calling back a customer for a month? they sent me the wrong product after not sending it at all and saying they did. no matter how busy they are a couple days is plenty to get back to me?

Appreciate 0