BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Wheels and Tires Items

BPM

12-08-2021, 11:16 AM   #1
CarloPM3
Private
Rep
Drives: BMW E92 M3

FS: BBS RI-A 18x10.5

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
Up for grabs are my BBS wheels which is a set that originated from Slicer. You can find the specs below. This wheel setup has less than 500 miles. There is no curbage but there are light scratches from the tire shop not being careful. The tires on there right now are 255/35/18 but they will be coming with a set of Kenda kr20 tires 275/35/18. Both used about 200 miles. You can choose which ones you’d like. Or if you prefer no tires, we can work out a deal. Along with wheels and tires, Red BBS caps and red valve stems will be included with the sale. I still have original packaging and BBS boxes.
I prefer to deal locally. I might be willing to ship in the future but not at this time.
Mainly I’m looking to sell but I’d be willing to trade plus cash on your end only. I’m willing to deliver in SOCAL area if you can compensate for gas. Price includes tires, caps, and valve stems. These wheels retail at $3700+tax.

Brand/ Model: BBS RI-A
Spec: 18x10.5 offset 22
Quantity: 4 each
Color: Diamond silver

Price: $4000

Call/ text me @: 619-802-8920

Attached Images

Appreciate 0