BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Regional Forums > USA - Southeast

European Auto Source (EAS)

08-26-2019, 02:01 PM   #1
Therightschuh
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Low Country M's?

Just curious to see how many others were in the Charleston SC-Beaufort SC-Savannah GA area. And for those that are what meets/shows/track days are you going to? I can't find anything down here haha
Appreciate 0
      09-03-2019, 09:48 AM   #2
JP10
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: M3

Looks like there are a few members in the area! https://www.m3post.com/forums/showth...ght=charleston

I'll be moving to Charleston early October, and remember seeing a few when I was visiting the area this past summer. I'll be keeping my eye out for some meets once I get down there
Appreciate 0
      09-07-2019, 09:21 PM   #3
Therightschuh
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

I saw that thread before I threw this one up lol, I'm in Beaufort so I was kinda hoping to get a better response being in between the two
Appreciate 0
      10-21-2019, 06:24 PM   #4
WhiteM3EMC
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2011 White M3 DCT

I'm in Charleston, SC. Bought the car specifically as a track car. We do track events through NASA Southeast. There's usually an event about every month, sometimes every other month. 3 tracks are Road Atlanta, Roebling Road, and Carolina Motorsports Park. Those 3 tracks are done 3x a year. Hope to see you out there!
Appreciate 0
      04-01-2021, 09:06 AM   #5
jathe
Rep
Drives: E92 M3 ZCP 6sp

I'm in Charleston and in process of buying '13 E92 M3.
Looking for recommendations for repair shop for both initial evaluation and rod bearing replacement.
I've heard good things about European Road and Racing - are they the best bet for the RB's?
What about initial inspection?
I've had 2 previous BMW's, but this will be the first M and have been to both Exclusively Bimmers and Hendrick for routine service and repairs.
Any recommendations for initial inspection, RB's, and routine service are appreciated.
Appreciate 0
      04-01-2021, 09:16 AM   #6
JP10
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by jathe View Post
I'm in Charleston and in process of buying '13 E92 M3.
Looking for recommendations for repair shop for both initial evaluation and rod bearing replacement.
I've heard good things about European Road and Racing - are they the best bet for the RB's?
What about initial inspection?
I've had 2 previous BMW's, but this will be the first M and have been to both Exclusively Bimmers and Hendrick for routine service and repairs.
Any recommendations for initial inspection, RB's, and routine service are appreciated.
I recently took my e92 over to European Road and Racing, they were great. The one employee has a e92 M3 as well. They did not do my Rod Bearings, but recently serviced my clutch, all fluids, brakes, rotors and were phenomenal. It's a family run shop, so I'm a fan of that. They have a spectacle of cars in there - you can tell they are good at what they do.

Wouldn't say they are the cheapest shop on the block, but you get what you pay for.
Appreciate 0
      04-01-2021, 10:41 AM   #7
jathe
Rep
Drives: E92 M3 ZCP 6sp

Quote:
Originally Posted by JP10 View Post
I recently took my e92 over to European Road and Racing, they were great. The one employee has a e92 M3 as well. They did not do my Rod Bearings, but recently serviced my clutch, all fluids, brakes, rotors and were phenomenal. It's a family run shop, so I'm a fan of that. They have a spectacle of cars in there - you can tell they are good at what they do.

Wouldn't say they are the cheapest shop on the block, but you get what you pay for.
Good to hear, including that an employee has the same car. Thanks
Appreciate 0