BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > E90/E92 M3 Technical Topics > DIY Guides/ Discussions

09-16-2018, 05:38 AM   #1
mo0dl3
Rep
Drives: BMW E92 M3

DSC Issues HELP!!!!

Hi Guys
At this point im getting pretty frustrated trying to figure out what to do at this point. Ive been getting the following warnings in the iDrive system (Ive attached the errors shown below) and when they come up they disable my cruise control. Also when the errors come up the car becomes VERY sluggish, it doesn't want to downshift and there is no difference between full throttle and part throttle. These errors come on and then go away seemingly at random.
When i got these issues at first i did some reading and found that its common for the rear wheel speed sensors are prone to failure so i replaced them. The issue went away for about 4 days and popped up again so i decided to get the codes scanned.

I got the codes scanned and got the following codes:
5DA3: Wheel speed sensor, front right faulty
5D93: Wheel speed sensor, front left faulty
5DB2: Ring gear, left rear faulty

I understand that ill need to replace the front sensors now but i have NO idea what to make of the last code. ANY help is greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advanced.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0