BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > General M3 Forum (E90 + E92 + E93)

European Auto Source (EAS)

03-18-2009, 05:23 AM   #1
joseph831
New to the world of BMW and M3!!!
Germany
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW M3 E92

Question Need Parts from Germany?

Do you need any hard to find parts for your M3 from Germany?

ALL,

Im not a business, nor am I here to make a profit. Im offering my help to fellow M3 owners in the US that can not find parts for your M3. Im currently living in Germany and will be here for the next couple of years. I want to help those that need to find or get parts that are hard to find or that you cannot get in the US for our M3's.

-----I will need you to get me the part name/number/and a picture if possible of the part or item you want. I will do what I can (given I have time) to find the part(s) and let you know the cost (minus shipping to you). If you are interested let me know the info and I will help you out. All the prices will be as quoted from the dealership/store/etc..for your part they will be priced in Euros it is your responsibility to convert the exchange rate. FYI -Buying BMW part from Germany may not be any cheaper than buying it in the US. So shop around! --------

The stipulations I have are, I must receive payment of your item first, be4 I will even order it. If there is a mix up and they(dealership/store/etc..) can not get your part or item and you have paided me I will refund your money (duh!) If your rude and in-patient I will not help you with any orders. And never forget Im doing this as a favor to other M3 owner.... Know when you have something good and not F%@* it up for people who what to have it! If it becomes to overwhelming, I will end it. I will help you all as much as possible. Totally depends on IF I HAVE THE TIME! Payment will be made through Paypal ( Eaiser on everyone that way and your responsible for the 3% Paypal charge)

I have a full time job, so if it take a little while be4 I get back to you that is the reason. I will try to check for messages atleast once a day.

Proud member of the ///M Flight car club!

Look us up on MySpace!
Appreciate 0