BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for sale/wanted/trade

European Auto Source (EAS)

02-05-2021, 07:55 AM   #1
cyanide04
Rep
Drives: e92 m3

Fs: 2011 e92 m3 jbm 6mt zcp 97,xxx with BE Bearings

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
Hey all - I am looking for a buyer for my 2011 E92 M3 ZCP. The car has 97,XXX miles and is my daily driver, so actual mileage will inch up as time goes on. I work from home, so "daily driver" is a relative term. To give you an idea, I purchased the car in April of 2017 with about 83,500 on the odometer.

BMW Features
  • Jerez Black Metallic
  • 6 speed manual transmission
  • 19 inch 359 wheels
  • black novello leather
  • carbon fiber accent dash
  • cold weather package
  • competition package
  • carbon fiber roof
  • EDC
  • no iDrive (i actually think this is a plus, imagine how 2011 interface will look in 10 years and it keeps the dash clean and minimalist)
  • no comfort package

Additions and Maintenance
  • Rod bearings done immediately on purchase using BE bearings and bolts. Done at a shop in St. Louis, MO called Bimmers R Us.
  • At the same time, I had them replace the motor mounts and transmission mounts
  • I replaced both throttle body actuators in myself in 2018 probably around 89k miles
  • About 6 months later I dove back in and replaced the spark plugs with NGK platinums, new valve cover gaskets, and a new thermostat. The new thermostat netted me another couple MPGs. I nicked the rubber portion of the fuel rail when pulling out the thermostat, so the fuel rail was also replaced at the time as a precaution.
  • rotors replaced with Zimmerman rotors
  • OEM brake pads replaced with cool carbon S/T plus (not as quiet, but MUCH MUCH less fade than OEM and still retains street pedal feel)
  • I've done two brake fluid flushes using ATE Typ 200 fluid
  • I had Bavarian Motors in St. Louis replace the transmission fluid with Motul
  • At the same time, I had them replace the differential fluid with Motul's competition formula. As a result, the car groans a bit on tight turns at low speed, but in exchange, it's noticeably improved when putting the power down in turns.
  • I've been running Pilot Sport AS 3+, which still have very healthy tread
  • The oil has been changed once at Bimmer R Us when the rod bearing were done and twice by me. I run Liqui Moly. In my new APT in Miami, I don't have any place to do my own oil changes, so I'll probably be taking it to the stealership here soon.
  • I replaced the left rear wheel speed sensor last month. I have purchased a replacement for the right rear, but haven't got around to install yet.
  • I added Macht Schnell wheel spacers 15f/12r.
  • I have purchased a full sized spare with 359 wheel. I left it in STL, so it would need to be shipped separately.
  • replaced battery last year with Duralast Platinum from Autozone. I think it's size H7.
  • I replaced the seat belt butlers, but the damn things still only grab the seat belt half the time, so I used my iCarly to deprogram them.
  • A rock hit my windshield on the highway. I used Safelite Autoglass to patch.
  • Alternator and upper radiator hose replaced in Feb 2020 by Bimmer R Us. Coolant flush performed at the time.

Photos and Videos
https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...W5?usp=sharing

If you're interested and would like to know more, I'd be happy to get on a phone call and talk about the car.

Thank you.

Attached Images

Last edited by cyanide04; 02-05-2021 at 05:13 PM..
Appreciate 1
DrFerry6728.50
      02-06-2021, 02:47 PM   #2
Boostin FD
Bored all the time
United_States
Rep
Drives: Batmobile

Is the car in St. Louis? If so, I'd be interested. I see MO plates. Thanks.
Appreciate 1
Aryfaz0.00
      02-07-2021, 10:15 AM   #3
cyanide04
Rep

Sorry, the car is in Miami now. In FL, they only give you rear plates, so I left the MO plates on the front.
Appreciate 0
      02-10-2021, 10:51 AM   #4
cyanide04
Rep

pending sale
Appreciate 0
      02-10-2021, 12:43 PM   #5
DrFerry
Field Marshal
United_States
Rep
Drives: '08 E92 M3

Garage List
2008 BMW M3  [5.25]
2015 BMW X5  [4.50]
Very nice and very well kept. The interior looks spotless. Good luck with the sale.
'08 E92 M3 DCT Melbourne Red/Bamboo Beige Leather/EDC/SSP Spec-R DCT clutch discs/SSP Pro-Gold DCT Fluid/Quaife LSD/3:45 Final Drive by Diffs Online/BE Bearings & ARP Bolts/Vibra Technics Engine Mounts/M3 World HFC X-Pipe/LUX H8 180/BPM Sport DCT Tune/PFC Z-Rated Pads/ECS Brass Brake Caliper Bushings/Alex Shop Solid Sub-frame Bushings/Motul 600/Tint
Appreciate 1
      02-14-2021, 09:11 PM   #6
cyanide04
Rep

Thanks everyone for your interest. The car has been sold.
Appreciate 0