BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Canadian Classifieds

07-24-2020, 04:48 PM   #1
GerryT
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 330i,335i,335xi,335is,M3

Oxygen sensor Prices

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Looking for a new upstream oxygen sensor if someone has a spare they don’t need. PM me what you have and price. Thanks, G

Last edited by GerryT; 08-14-2020 at 08:00 PM..
Appreciate 0
      08-14-2020, 07:57 PM   #2
GerryT
Private First Class
Rep

O2 Sensor prices

Thanks to Yoslow for reminding of this post. For anyone reading he has some working sensors available if you need some.

I have since bought (upstream) sensors and thought I would share info on pricing.

BMW dealer: $430/ea (if I remember correctly); may use BMWTN 20% discount if you have it (or just ask for it - worked for me when I bought a battery from Maranello)

GermanParts: $230/ea + shipping, less available discount codes

PartsAvatar: $125/ea + free shipping

Rockauto: US$75/ea + $12 shipping (no brokerage fees or duty on shipping to Ontario)

Hope this helps anyone else that might need to buy some in the future. I may also be able to make some recommendations to others that are struggling with misfires since I went through a lot of troubleshooting to resolve my issues. (Battery, LP fuel sensor, exhaust gaskets, hole in header, O2 sensors, )

Gerry
Appreciate 1
      08-14-2020, 08:24 PM   #3
DRLane
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Garage List
2008 m3  [6.63]
Quote:
Originally Posted by GerryT View Post
Thanks to Yoslow for reminding of this post. For anyone reading he has some working sensors available if you need some.

I have since bought (upstream) sensors and thought I would share info on pricing.

BMW dealer: $430/ea (if I remember correctly); may use BMWTN 20% discount if you have it (or just ask for it - worked for me when I bought a battery from Maranello)

GermanParts: $230/ea + shipping, less available discount codes

PartsAvatar: $125/ea + free shipping

Rockauto: US$75/ea + $12 shipping (no brokerage fees or duty on shipping to Ontario)

Hope this helps anyone else that might need to buy some in the future. I may also be able to make some recommendations to others that are struggling with misfires since I went through a lot of troubleshooting to resolve my issues. (Battery, LP fuel sensor, exhaust gaskets, hole in header, O2 sensors, )

Gerry
Buy the OEM Bosch from FCP euro with free shipping for $95 once. And have the replacement warranty going forward.
      08-15-2020, 01:44 PM   #4
GerryT
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRLane View Post
Buy the OEM Bosch from FCP euro with free shipping for $95 once. And have the replacement warranty going forward.
I’ve been buying from FCP for my N54’s for a while now and have taken advantage of the warranty.

I didn’t think I would put another 100-150k kms on the M3 to need O2’s again, so I decided to pocket the savings. Already bought M3 oil filter, spark plugs, cabin filter, exhaust gaskets, etc from them so I will definitely be using it again! They’re my “go-to”.

G
Appreciate 0
      08-17-2020, 08:08 AM   #5
yoslow
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: SSII E92 M3

Adding another option to this list: purchasing generic Bosch O2 sensors, and splicing the connection from your old setup. This setup would cost ~$43.07 USD (each), but requires a set of DIY hands; personally prefer the premium for a plug and play application.
Appreciate 0
      08-25-2020, 11:29 PM   #6
GORDON.M3
Brigadier General
Canada
Rep
Drives: E92 M3 • F25 X3 M-Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoslow View Post
Adding another option to this list: purchasing generic Bosch O2 sensors, and splicing the connection from your old setup. This setup would cost ~$43.07 USD (each), but requires a set of DIY hands; personally prefer the premium for a plug and play application.
Not worth the hassle, I did that before on my old E90 and I wouldn't go through that again with the M3. Thankfully the O2 sensors haven't gone up at all in comparison to the ignition coils.
Appreciate 0