BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > SPONSORS Classifieds/Groupbuys/Specials Area > Engine | Drivetrain | Exhaust

European Auto Source (EAS)

01-09-2022, 11:33 PM   #1079
BPMSport
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
United_States
Rep

Drives: Harrop M3 / F10 M5 / F82 M4

Garage List
2000 BMW M5  [0.00]
1990 BMW 735i Turbo  [0.00]
2008 BMW M3  [3.75]
2015 BMW M3  [0.00]
2015 BMW M5  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by shuggy View Post
Hey Mike,

Happy New Year! We've never chatted before, but over the years, I've always come across your posts when researching tunes, retrofits, and coding. Have always been impressed with your knowledge.

I am interested in purchasing your combox retrofit, as well as your tune. I've been running ESS for almost 10 yrs, but I think it's time for a change!

Please let me know a time that's convenient for you, and I will give you a call. I followed you on IG and saw you are out of town - not time urgent, so I can wait until you are home and situated. I am in LA/OC, so will not be needing to do remote work.

Thanks,
Scott
Hey Scott,

Much appreciated!

Just got back into town. Feel free to call my cell at 310-488-2418 after 12 PST this coming week. Thanks and will talk to you then!

-----| Like us on Facebook | Instagram || Tuning Information | Remote Coding |-----
----Visit us at www.BPMSport.com - Emotion. Driven. | Toll Free: (888) 557-5133----
Appreciate 0
      01-16-2022, 01:20 PM   #1080
ppilarski
Registered
Rep
Drives: e92 m3

I recently purchased a 2011 lemans blue e92 m3 and started tinkering with a few mods. Installed an eventuri cai and the bmw mpe. Nice mods but the vehicle is mostly stock. Over the course of the last few months, I was a little annoyed by the dct shifting oddities. I mean, don’t get me wrong, this car is amazing, but I figured a tune was due next. Initially, i was just looking for an update to the dct software, but I ended up jumping in on the performance package offered by BPM Sport. I ordered and within a few days, I received the cable and connector. The next day, I received the tuning software. What stood out to me immediately is how well written the instructions were for both the engine and transmission flash. Within 30 minutes, both were completed with no error codes and I was back on the road. I was impressed right away. Lag into reverse was gone and shifts were much smoother. Just felt like a more polished experience. I can’t wait for the weather to warm up a little so I can push it a little harder. Very happy customer here BPMSport , thank you! Keep up the good work.
Appreciate 1