BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Regional Forums > USA - Southeast

European Auto Source (EAS)

02-25-2013, 12:17 AM   #1
Antonio1988
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2012 BMW E92 M3

Intro: Reflections Automotive Detailing

Hello there everyone! I just wanted to take this opportunity to introduce myself to the good folks of Miami-Dade and Broward County, my name is Anthony Gonzalez, owner and operator of Reflections Automotive Detailing. This is a side business that I have been running for nearly three years to help subsidize my need for mods for cars. Since I have grown up and have a wedding to finish paying for and now a mortgage, the funds and money I get are to make my life just a little bit easier.

I truly believe that detailing is almost an art form, but with the utmost respect for my fellow detailers out there, many people are paying far too much for far too little. I have detailed the vehicles of two members on this forum and one person who many of you know who has seen my work is Rob of Strasse Forged.

Please feel free to check out my facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/ReflectionsAutomotive, or email me at ReflectionsAutomotiveDetailing@yahoo.com

Members of this forum will be eligible to the same discounts I already apply to other local car club members and groups.

Thank you and God Bless!

2012 BMW E92 M3
Appreciate 0