BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Wheels and Tires Items

01-10-2018, 12:42 PM   #1
KwlAznKid
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: BMW/MERCEDES/PORSCHE

FS: Red Apex Center caps

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
...... possibly soon! (sorry to be a tease but I figured there might be those who are like me and have been scouring the for sale section for red caps)

I've been in contact with a representative at APEX regarding the potential for red center caps (they currently only offer black), I personally love the way red caps pop on wheels compared to black and after talking to a few other apex wheel owners they were interested as well. Apex has told me that if there is enough interest there COULD be a chance they start to produce red caps so here's my attempt at seeing/generating some interest.

Please post a reply in this thread http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthr...8#post22633588

if you would be interested in a set of red APEX center caps!

Appreciate 0
      01-10-2018, 09:05 PM   #2
M3ANMACHINE
Admiral
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 E90 M3 + 2014 F15 X5

Quote:
Originally Posted by KwlAznKid View Post
...... possibly soon! (sorry to be a tease but I figured there might be those who are like me and have been scouring the for sale section for red caps)

I've been in contact with a representative at APEX regarding the potential for red center caps (they currently only offer black), I personally love the way red caps pop on wheels compared to black and after talking to a few other apex wheel owners they were interested as well. Apex has told me that if there is enough interest there COULD be a chance they start to produce red caps so here's my attempt at seeing/generating some interest.

Please post a reply in this thread http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthr...8#post22633588

if you would be interested in a set of red APEX center caps!
Yea I've talked to someone about it before too but it didn't seem likely
2011 SG E90 M3 | 2008 AW E90 M3 | 2004 E46 M3
Appreciate 0