BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for sale/wanted/trade

European Auto Source (EAS)

02-13-2020, 10:06 AM   #1
Wspangler
Private
Rep
Drives: Audi A7

Trade 11’ Melbourne Red Comp E92 DCT for E90

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 1.00

Item Interest
Interested to see if anyone is thinking about getting out of an E90 and into an E92.

I have a 2011 Comp Pack Melbourne Red E92 with DCT and black interior that I’d be willing to trade for a similar spec E90.

Car has about 82k miles, interior is in great shape, BE bearings with ARP bolts and motor mounts just done, blacked out headlight housing, recently did a paint correction, Fortune coils about to be installed and Megan axle back is currently on the car. Car has most options except for comfort access package. CarFax does show 2 “incidents” but paint seems to be in good shape both front and rear.

If your car isn’t in similar condition and/or you don’t have any maintenance records please let’s not waste each others time.

I’m located in Northern VA. If interested, I can go into more detail about the cars condition via text or phone. I also have some references on other cars I’ve sold in the past if needed.

Let me know if there is any interest.

Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      02-16-2020, 12:34 AM   #2
dahliax
Rep
Drives: Soon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wspangler View Post
Interested to see if anyone is thinking about getting out of an E90 and into an E92.

I have a 2011 Comp Pack Melbourne Red E92 with DCT and black interior that I’d be willing to trade for a similar spec E90.

Car has about 82k miles, interior is in great shape, BE bearings with ARP bolts and motor mounts just done, blacked out headlight housing, recently did a paint correction, Fortune coils about to be installed and Megan axle back is currently on the car. Car has most options except for comfort access package. CarFax does show 2 “incidents” but paint seems to be in good shape both front and rear.

If your car isn’t in similar condition and/or you don’t have any maintenance records please let’s not waste each others time.

I’m located in Northern VA. If interested, I can go into more detail about the cars condition via text or phone. I also have some references on other cars I’ve sold in the past if needed.

Quote:

I have a 2011 Comp Pack Melbourne Red E92 with DCT and black interior that I'd be willing to trade for a similar spec E90.

Car has about 82k miles, interior is in great shape, BE bearings with ARP bolts and motor mounts just done, blacked out headlight housing, recently did a paint correction, Fortune coils about to be installed and Megan axle back is currently on the car. Car has most options except for comfort access package. CarFax does show 2 "incidents" but paint seems to be in good shape both front and rear.

If your car isn't in similar condition and/or you don't have any maintenance records please let's not waste each others time.

I'm located in Northern VA. If interested, I can go into more detail about the cars condition via text or phone. I also have some references on other cars I've sold in the past if needed.

Why are you switching to a e90?
Appreciate 0
      02-16-2020, 12:35 PM   #3
Wspangler
Private
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by dahliax View Post
Why are you switching to a e90?
I have a 1 1/2 year old and though a child seat will fit in the back of the e92, it’ll be easier with 4 doors. I also think the e90 is a little more esthetically pleasing from the rear point of view.

I’m still actively modding and fine tuning the e92 so worst case I’ll continue to enjoy it and he’ll just have to climb into the back...
Appreciate 0
      02-16-2020, 12:38 PM   #4
Cbozz
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: M3

Garage List
Quote:
I have a 1 1/2 year old and though a child seat will fit in the back of the e92, it’ll be easier with 4 doors. I also think the e90 is a little more esthetically pleasing from the rear point of view.

I’m still actively modding and fine tuning the e92 so worst case I’ll continue to enjoy it and he’ll just have to climb into the back...
had the same issue and ended up keeping my e92 and getting an X5... lol I'm happy as a clam now
      02-16-2020, 04:38 PM   #5
Wspangler
Private
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cbozz View Post
had the same issue and ended up keeping my e92 and getting an X5... lol I'm happy as a clam now
I have an F15 X5 M sport 3.5 with the MPPK tune as well, great kid hauler! The e92 is the weekend Cars and Coffee car.
Appreciate 1
Cbozz688.50
      02-16-2020, 11:07 PM   #6
SoCalRPM
Captain
Rep
Drives: e92 M3

OP, funny you should post this - I've also got a 2011.5 Melbourne Red e92 with DCT ZCP, 65k on the clock, nearly pristine, RBs done, etc... and I too have been floating the idea loosely in my head about a swap to an e90...

I have a recent addition to the family and while I prefer the aesthetics of the e92, and absolutely love the MR color, I've been fantasizing for a back door and starting to long for that third pedal again.

My wife has an SUV and I grew up in my dad's 2-seater so I'm confident I'll make it work.

But the thought has crossed my mind for a jet black e90 6MT with comp. pack...
Appreciate 0
      06-15-2020, 04:18 PM   #7
cvstar9M3
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 MR e90ZCP 6-MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalRPM View Post
OP, funny you should post this - I've also got a 2011.5 Melbourne Red e92 with DCT ZCP, 65k on the clock, nearly pristine, RBs done, etc... and I too have been floating the idea loosely in my head about a swap to an e90...

I have a recent addition to the family and while I prefer the aesthetics of the e92, and absolutely love the MR color, I've been fantasizing for a back door and starting to long for that third pedal again.

My wife has an SUV and I grew up in my dad's 2-seater so I'm confident I'll make it work.

cf roof?
      06-15-2020, 07:46 PM   #8
SoCalRPM
Captain
Rep
Drives: e92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by cvstar9M3 View Post
Quote:

cf roof?
Yep, I have the CF roof!
Appreciate 0
      06-15-2020, 10:10 PM   #9
IB M
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2017 M3 MG/SO ZCP DCT

Garage List
2017 BMW M3  [8.50]
2013 BMW M3  [10.00]
Keep ur E92s and add a F80 with 6MT. Double trouble.
Appreciate 3
DanMpower3234.00
cvstar9M3284.00
SoCalRPM885.50
      06-16-2020, 06:41 PM   #10
cvstar9M3
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 MR e90ZCP 6-MT

Quote:
Yep, I have the CF roof!
I got an MR e90 zcp 6mt w/82k miles, RB done. I have been fantasizing about your car though. lol