silverfox666
Private
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 530d

Garage List
M3 2012 62 plate Frozen Silver Edition 81k miles

E92 M3 2012 ’62 plate Frozen Silver Edition – 81k miles

A VERY reluctant sale of my Frozen Silver Edition M3. Doing way too many miles now with work and when I bought the car about a year ago I was only intending on doing 2k miles a year. This is the only reason for selling. Will be on Auto trader soon too, but putting it here first.

Impeccably maintained, full service history with the majority of later services being carried out by Aaron Reeve – previous owner used him too. He also changed the oil, filter and brake fluid only last week.

New brake pads and disks 7k miles ago and also 4 new tyres about 8k ago (Michelin Pilot Sport 4S). All are in perfect condition with hardly any visible wear on any tyre. New battery at 68k. Rod bearings done by Aaron Reeve at 62k miles.

Service records show:

When I got the car I had the following done:

Decontaminated and Swisvax Opaque wax was professionally applied by my detailer to all the satin silver paint, plus I had G Techniq put on all the shiny bits including the glass and the wheels had G Techniq Wheel Armour.

Wheels have been put back to satin black (as OEM intended) as the previous owner had had them done gloss black. I also have black weights put on and these wheels are totally unmarked. There is extensive photos and write up of this process on M3 Cutters at this link: https://forums.m3cutters.co.uk/threa....209891/page-4

If you go down on page 4 you will see some pics too.

I also got some leather corrected on the door handles as it had slightly mis-coloured over time.

Brand new OEM M Performance flat bottomed steering wheel from Cotswold BMW fitted 3k miles ago – this is perfect still

Number plate plinth was installed and sprayed frozen silver by BMW as I think they look terrible without these!

NEW V6 converted headlights with LED indicators

Matte black M3 badge instead of chrome (still have original)

ITG panel filter to replace OEM one fitted by Aaron

GTS gearbox software installed by Aaron

Hunter 4 wheel alignment at 75k miles

There are a few marks on the bumpers, nothing from impacts, more from stone chips etc and where road debris has clearly flipped up and caught the arches etc. As it’s frozen paint, these can’t be touched up and I never got around to getting the bumpers resprayed. I do have quotes for all the work through from Sytner BMW which I can let the new owner know.

There is also chip on the bonnet bulge which the previous owner tried to touch up with a touch up pen – but you simply can’t do that on these cars! Again, I never got this put right but do have a quote to do it by Synter.

The SatNav has 2017 maps on it and I will throw in my Carly V2 for coding.

This car also has the front PDC and heated seats – whereas quite a few FSE seem to be missing these vital options.

There is some finance attached to the car if it’s HPI’d right now, which will be cleared once I take a deposit – and this can be performed in front of the potential new owner.

Always always warm it up properly with mechanical sympathy.

I realise this is considered getting ‘up there’ on the miles but that’s never been an issue to me personally and it has immaculate service history AND has had rod bearings done. Although no one knows if the actuators have been done… and I was advised to simply wait until they do go (if ever) before replacing them.

Got both keys of course. Big pile of receipts for any work, stamped service book and manuals. I have the V5 too.

No test pilots and you’ll need to prove you are fully comprehensively insured to drive it with me as passenger. I will happily take any potential buyers out of course. Private plate not included.

I love this car to bits and will be sorry to see it go… it is stunning in real life I (plus many others) think the condition is more of a much lower mileage example.

This is 1 of 100 special edition.

23,000 or very nearest offer.

PLEASE PM me rather than openly chat on this thread… Thank you.
Attached Images