BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum
 
European Auto Source (EAS)
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      05-06-2020, 12:08 AM   #67
Abdul@mpowermotorsports
136
Rep
222
Posts

Drives: e39 m5 and e92 m3
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Michigan

iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GewoW View Post
I've been trying to reach Abdul by email @ info, @boof, by PM. Nothing since feb

Not too confidence inspiring to be honest. I know it's COVID, so I am understanding, but a sign of life would be nice.

Abdul if you are reading this, please check your PMs and your emails. I'd really like to get this done and show my support, but it's difficult if I'm not able to communicate!

Wishing you the best in this difficult time.
Hi there,

I hope all is well. We replied to you once back in Feb or March informing you that we do not have BE bearings in stock. Forgive me!

We don't reply to inquiries at the moment about BE bearings. We have tons of emails coming in daily about BE, too much to keep up with. Our answer is the same every time. Unfortunately, we have no idea when they will be in stock again.

Nonetheless, if you want to do your actuators separately or get ACL bearings and ARP bolts instead, please let me know. We have these in stock. Thanks.
Appreciate 0
      05-07-2020, 01:34 AM   #68
JustinTS
Lurker
Canada
11
Rep
85
Posts

Drives: E92
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: GVA

iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abdul@mpowermotorsports View Post
Hi there,

I hope all is well. We replied to you once back in Feb or March informing you that we do not have BE bearings in stock. Forgive me!

We don't reply to inquiries at the moment about BE bearings. We have tons of emails coming in daily about BE, too much to keep up with. Our answer is the same every time. Unfortunately, we have no idea when they will be in stock again.

Nonetheless, if you want to do your actuators separately or get ACL bearings and ARP bolts instead, please let me know. We have these in stock. Thanks.
Hey Abdul,

Put in an order last week for ACL bearings and rod bolts. I was charged, but my order still shows “awaiting processing”. I contacted someone on the site, but I haven’t heard anything since.

Thanks! I know it’s crazy times right now.
Appreciate 0
      05-07-2020, 01:37 AM   #69
Abdul@mpowermotorsports
136
Rep
222
Posts

Drives: e39 m5 and e92 m3
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Michigan

iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustinTS View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abdul@mpowermotorsports View Post
Hi there,

I hope all is well. We replied to you once back in Feb or March informing you that we do not have BE bearings in stock. Forgive me!

We don't reply to inquiries at the moment about BE bearings. We have tons of emails coming in daily about BE, too much to keep up with. Our answer is the same every time. Unfortunately, we have no idea when they will be in stock again.

Nonetheless, if you want to do your actuators separately or get ACL bearings and ARP bolts instead, please let me know. We have these in stock. Thanks.
Hey Abdul,

Put in an order last week for ACL bearings and rod bolts. I was charged, but my order still shows “awaiting processing”. I contacted someone on the site, but I haven’t heard anything since.

Thanks! I know it’s crazy times right now.
Yes, it was me who replied to you on the website chat.

The ARP bolts are getting delayed at the moment. They should be in stock by Tuesday. That's what tracking shows. Getting 40 sets in this order.

Thanks.
Appreciate 0
      05-08-2020, 12:57 AM   #70
m3j0n
Colonel
m3j0n's Avatar
No_Country
601
Rep
2,555
Posts

Drives: SSII e90 M3
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Sacramento, CA

iTrader: (19)

Hi Abdul, I was just wondering when do I get the warranty document? I emailed and texted you but I never got a response.
__________________
Instagram: @m3j0n
Appreciate 0
      05-11-2020, 04:36 PM   #71
Abdul@mpowermotorsports
136
Rep
222
Posts

Drives: e39 m5 and e92 m3
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Michigan

iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by m3j0n View Post
Hi Abdul, I was just wondering when do I get the warranty document? I emailed and texted you but I never got a response.
Hi there,

We are revising our warranty documents and you should be getting them in your email shortly.

You don't need a warranty document. The serial
Number on your unit along with your order number is sufficient. That serial number is forever associated with that unit. As long as you don't open the unit, that will void the warranty.
Appreciate 1
m3j0n600.50

      05-13-2020, 03:29 AM   #72
TX
Lieutenant
112
Rep
585
Posts

Drives: 2009 ///M3 E92 APW 6MT
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: South FL

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2009 E92 M3  [0.00]
Abdul, Boof, how about the BE ARP rod bolts for S65? you list them as stocked, but I want to make sure before placing an order.
__________________
Appreciate 0
      05-15-2020, 04:46 PM   #73
JustinTS
Lurker
Canada
11
Rep
85
Posts

Drives: E92
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: GVA

iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abdul@mpowermotorsports View Post
Yes, it was me who replied to you on the website chat.

The ARP bolts are getting delayed at the moment. They should be in stock by Tuesday. That's what tracking shows. Getting 40 sets in this order.

Thanks.
Hi Abdul,

Any word on the bolts? I need to change my bearing service appointment, as your site said 3-5 days and didn't mention that inventory was out of stock. Any idea what the ETA will be?

Thanks.
Appreciate 0
      05-19-2020, 05:38 AM   #74
Abdul@mpowermotorsports
136
Rep
222
Posts

Drives: e39 m5 and e92 m3
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Michigan

iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TX View Post
Abdul, Boof, how about the BE ARP rod bolts for S65? you list them as stocked, but I want to make sure before placing an order.
Hi there,

I hope all is well. Bolts are in stock and ready to be shipped. Did you place the order already?
Appreciate 0
      05-19-2020, 05:39 AM   #75
Abdul@mpowermotorsports
136
Rep
222
Posts

Drives: e39 m5 and e92 m3
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Michigan

iTrader: (3)

Blank

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustinTS View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abdul@mpowermotorsports View Post
Yes, it was me who replied to you on the website chat.

The ARP bolts are getting delayed at the moment. They should be in stock by Tuesday. That's what tracking shows. Getting 40 sets in this order.

Thanks.
Hi Abdul,

Any word on the bolts? I need to change my bearing service appointment, as your site said 3-5 days and didn't mention that inventory was out of stock. Any idea what the ETA will be?

Thanks.
Hi there,

Did you place the order already? If yes, the bolts are already shipped. If not, the bolts are in stock and will be shipped out immediately.
Appreciate 0
      05-19-2020, 11:51 PM   #76
TX
Lieutenant
112
Rep
585
Posts

Drives: 2009 ///M3 E92 APW 6MT
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: South FL

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2009 E92 M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abdul@mpowermotorsports View Post
Hi there,

I hope all is well. Bolts are in stock and ready to be shipped. Did you place the order already?
Order placed, and in the mail already. Thank you sir!
__________________
Appreciate 0
      05-27-2020, 06:11 PM   #77
MisterClutch888
Second Lieutenant
73
Rep
235
Posts

Drives: 2008 M3 6MT
Join Date: Apr 2020
Location: Rain City | HK

iTrader: (1)

from Vancouver Canada, need a set of BE bearings and bolts please. please pm me, thank you very much in advance.
__________________
2008 M3, AW x FR, 6MT coupe.
IG @awxfr92
Slow Build
Appreciate 0
      05-28-2020, 12:16 PM   #78
6ixSpd
Save the manuals!
6ixSpd's Avatar
Canada
4307
Rep
6,494
Posts

Drives: '12 M3 6MT
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: 416

iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterClutch888 View Post
from Vancouver Canada, need a set of BE bearings and bolts please. please pm me, thank you very much in advance.
From a few posts above: https://www.m3post.com/forums/showpo...7&postcount=67
__________________
'12 M3 6MT Alpine White + Fox Red Extended

@tailor.mad3
Appreciate 0
      05-29-2020, 01:06 AM   #79
TX
Lieutenant
112
Rep
585
Posts

Drives: 2009 ///M3 E92 APW 6MT
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: South FL

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2009 E92 M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterClutch888 View Post
from Vancouver Canada, need a set of BE bearings and bolts please. please pm me, thank you very much in advance.
Clutch, you can indeed order bolts... I won't make recommendations, but you can easily find them, but good luck with bearings. I got an in stock alert email from a website (possibly a glitch) and by the time I entered my payment method it said out of stock again...We're talking a few minutes or less. I think the general consensus is the bearings might be back late September or August, but those people are already taking massive pre-orders on an unknown number of bearings available which will likely lead to many, many...many people being left off the list without anyway of knowing. It would be kind of cool if "said shop" knew they ordered X set of bearings and then when they took pre-orders for "X" set of bearings they closed the ordering, but nope they just let people keep ordering and ordering without any way of knowing if we actually have a chance of getting a pair.

Call me crazy, but would that be so hard?
__________________
Appreciate 0
      06-14-2020, 01:41 PM   #80
DanMpower
Major
DanMpower's Avatar
United_States
1851
Rep
1,495
Posts

Drives: 2013 E92 M3 ZCP 6MT
Join Date: Feb 2018
Location: Southern CA

iTrader: (13)

Anybody order anything from M Power Motorsports lately?

Did they go MIA again?

I paid for two TAs on June 2nd ($930), and no communication since. I've called, texted, emailed twice...nada.

Appreciate 0
      06-14-2020, 08:02 PM   #81
Abdul@mpowermotorsports
136
Rep
222
Posts

Drives: e39 m5 and e92 m3
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Michigan

iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanMpower View Post
Anybody order anything from M Power Motorsports lately?

Did they go MIA again?

I paid for two TAs on June 2nd ($930), and no communication since. I've called, texted, emailed twice...nada.

Hi there,

I hope all is well.

No. We are here. Of course trying out bets to stay afloat during the protests and riots here in Michigan. We were not able to go to work for a few days last week. We had approximately 14 units shipped out on Friday though.

Please call me or text me at (586) 207-7826. What's your order number?
Appreciate 1
JDiaz7.50

      08-08-2020, 10:42 PM   #82
NitroBiz
First Lieutenant
United_States
91
Rep
347
Posts

Drives: '11.5 e90 IB M3
Join Date: Mar 2018
Location: Seattle

iTrader: (0)

The absolute best! Quick to respond and very personable and professional! Would never dream of getting my Throttle Actuator from any where else, including BMW directly!
Appreciate 1
      08-12-2020, 08:41 PM   #83
Move Over
Lieutenant Colonel
Move Over's Avatar
388
Rep
1,860
Posts

Drives: M3 6MT
Join Date: May 2015
Location: Peninsula

iTrader: (7)

Spoke with Abdul over text and wound up ordering bearings (ACL) and his ARP bolts. Shipped out a day or two later. No issues at all.

Talked to him on the phone for like an hour one of the conversations. Seems like a great guy!
__________________
Appreciate 1
      08-14-2020, 08:34 AM   #84
Rober84m
New Member
4
Rep
17
Posts

Drives: E92 M3
Join Date: Oct 2019
Location: canada

iTrader: (0)

I placed my order for 2 throttle actuators from Mpowermotorsport about 5 days ago. Even though my credit card was charged, I did not get any response regrading my order. I emailed them and used their chat platform on the website, but no avail. I understand they are busy rebuilding them, but any acknowledment would be assuring since I am in the dark waiting. More responsive customer service would be appreciated.
Appreciate 0
      08-14-2020, 09:18 AM   #85
Move Over
Lieutenant Colonel
Move Over's Avatar
388
Rep
1,860
Posts

Drives: M3 6MT
Join Date: May 2015
Location: Peninsula

iTrader: (7)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rober84m View Post
I placed my order for 2 throttle actuators from Mpowermotorsport about 5 days ago. Even though my credit card was charged, I did not get any response regrading my order. I emailed them and used their chat platform on the website, but no avail. I understand they are busy rebuilding them, but any acknowledment would be assuring since I am in the dark waiting. More responsive customer service would be appreciated.
Try texting abdul, he was very responsive that way for me.
__________________
Appreciate 0
      08-15-2020, 09:26 AM   #86
Rober84m
New Member
4
Rep
17
Posts

Drives: E92 M3
Join Date: Oct 2019
Location: canada

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Move Over View Post
Try texting abdul, he was very responsive that way for me.
Called, left a VM, emailed again and sent Abdul a direct message, but no response yet. Hopefully next week I will get a response at least. I trusted the good reviews and I hope it is not going to turn into a nightmare.
Appreciate 0
      08-16-2020, 02:58 AM   #87
Abdul@mpowermotorsports
136
Rep
222
Posts

Drives: e39 m5 and e92 m3
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Michigan

iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rober84m View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Move Over View Post
Try texting abdul, he was very responsive that way for me.
Called, left a VM, emailed again and sent Abdul a direct message, but no response yet. Hopefully next week I will get a response at least. I trusted the good reviews and I hope it is not going to turn into a nightmare.
I've been in and out of the hospital for the past month now. Been hospitalized three times. Forgive me, my brother. Trying to keep up during these crazy times. Tore my ACL (again). Contracted the virus during my initial visit. And then it's been nightmare since then.

I just replied to your email. BTW, only received two emails from you and no text message or call. I've been rather slow replying to emails during my current health condition. Best way to reach us is call or text. Thanks.
Appreciate 2
JDiaz7.50
PACarGuy406.50

      08-16-2020, 06:38 AM   #88
Rober84m
New Member
4
Rep
17
Posts

Drives: E92 M3
Join Date: Oct 2019
Location: canada

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abdul@mpowermotorsports View Post
I've been in and out of the hospital for the past month now. Been hospitalized three times. Forgive me, my brother. Trying to keep up during these crazy times. Tore my ACL (again). Contracted the virus during my initial visit. And then it's been nightmare since then.

I just replied to your email. BTW, only received two emails from you and no text message or call. I've been rather slow replying to emails during my current health condition. Best way to reach us is call or text. Thanks.
Thank you for the response. I understand and I hope you get better soon. I texted and called you at (586)207-7826. Perhaps I have got the wrong number or there was a some sort of network issue snice I tried reaching you out from Canada. In the end everything is good, again I appreciate the response and wish you well in those hard times.
Appreciate 1
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:55 PM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST