BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Misc. Automotive Items

03-17-2020, 02:18 PM   #1
IcemanM
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011.5 MR/FR E92 ZCP M3

BMW Rahal 'Driven to Success' Custom Framed Poster

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 450.00

Item Interest
Good afternoon all -

Find myself being relocated again, and the new office space in the home we've purchased won't afford space for this great piece. This is an OEM BMW/Rahal Letterman Racing Team poster from the 2010 ALMS. I acquired the poster in 2011 when I acquired my E92 M3, and subsequently had the poster custom framed/matted in 2014. Measurements of the piece are 46x36, and I'd guess it's around 45lbs. I had the poster framed with Black Ash wood (to match the wood BMW was offering at the time and I had in my daily driver, then - and had the piece quadruple matted, featuring a thick, white border to match the color of the poster, and the ///M Tri-Color mats progressively drawing your eye to the car. Believe the framing alone was around $600+ This has been fun to have in my office as both a conversation piece, and a reminder to hustle, but sadly I don't see just hanging it in the garage of our new home. The piece is in perfect condition. Therefore, it's up for grabs. Please let me know if you have any questions!

Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      03-17-2020, 09:51 PM   #2
NascaBmw16
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: M3 E90

pm sent.
Appreciate 0
      03-18-2020, 10:13 AM   #3
IcemanM
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011.5 MR/FR E92 ZCP M3

Thanks for the PM NascaBmw16 . Sorry the price was not more apparent. It's $450.00 OBO + shipping.
Appreciate 0