BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > SPONSORS Classifieds/Groupbuys/Specials Area > Engine | Drivetrain | Exhaust
 
EXXEL Distributions
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      06-10-2019, 01:52 PM   #1
Nate@IND
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Nate@IND's Avatar
1994
Rep
11,298
Posts


Drives: BMW
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Chicago

iTrader: (19)

E9x M3 RKP X-pipe (Now Available)

Challenge was the undisputed king of the E9X X-Pipe, but they became virtually impossible to procure. With RKP’s timely acquisition of Challenge, they have elected to bring this sought-after piece back in all the right configurations, but with some notable improvements in production.





What it Does: It has to be said that the S65 is one of the best sounding motors from BMW’s M division and the RKP X-Pipe helps it sing on song in all the right ways. By foregoing the secondary (unmonitored) catalytic converters and replacing the primaries with a hi-flow cat (or eliminating them altogether) the S65 screams as the BMW gods would have intended with the added benefit of significant power gains. Win win.

Defining Features: Achieving the perfect sound is all about careful calculation and placement. Where you place the “X” and its accompanying primaries (where applicable) make all the difference here and RKP has it just right. RKP’s production improvements and impeccable welds also guarantee that this X-Pipe will easily be the highest quality piece on the market.

RKP Street X-pipe
https://ind-distribution.com/collect...-x-pipe-street





The RKP Street X Pipe features 304 stainless steel piping and flanges, twin high flow resonators, and a precision fabricated X section. This pipe slip fits after your OEM cats, for easy installation with NO check engine lights!

Product Details:
Made in the USA
Full stainless steel construction
Laser cut and formed mounting brackets
2.5 in Piping
Twin resonators for noise and drone reduction
Retains factory primary cats
No check engine light
Flanged design for easy installation and upgrade options
10 wheel hp and 15 ft tq gains with factory exhaust
Increased low end power
Fits E90 M3, E92 M3 and E93 M3

RKP RACE X-pipe
https://ind-distribution.com/collect...m3-x-pipe-race





Product Details:
Made in the USA
Full stainless steel construction
Laser cut and formed mounting brackets
2.5 in Piping
Twin resonators for noise and drone reduction
Full bolt on installation
Fits E90 M3, E92 M3 and E93 M3

RKP SPORT X-PIPE
https://ind-distribution.com/collect...l-x-pipe-sport





Product Details:
Made in the USA
Full stainless steel construction
Laser cut and formed mounting brackets
2.5 in Piping
Twin resonators for noise and drone reduction
Twin 200 cel catalysts
Full bolt on installation
Fits E90 M3, E92 M3 and E93 M3

Please contact IND by phone or email for more information or to place your order.
866.963.4520 | info@ind-distribution.com


__________________


866-963-4520 • FACEBOOK • INSTAGRAM • FLICKR
Appreciate 1
ItsGary1123.50

      06-11-2019, 02:42 PM   #2
8500RPM
Second Lieutenant
104
Rep
234
Posts

Drives: 2012 M3 CP
Join Date: Dec 2017
Location: Ft. Lauderdale, FL

iTrader: (0)

If I already have test pipes on a stock X-pipe could I get a RKP Street and have a fully catless setup? Test pipe fit the "Street" X-pipe?
Appreciate 0
      06-12-2019, 01:26 AM   #3
Exclusivs
Colonel
Exclusivs's Avatar
No_Country
306
Rep
2,138
Posts

Drives: E92 M3
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: AZ

iTrader: (24)

Great job on all efforts to make this happen!

These are a work of art !
Appreciate 0
      06-12-2019, 11:08 AM   #4
Nate@IND
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Nate@IND's Avatar
1994
Rep
11,298
Posts


Drives: BMW
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Chicago

iTrader: (19)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8500RPM View Post
If I already have test pipes on a stock X-pipe could I get a RKP Street and have a fully catless setup? Test pipe fit the "Street" X-pipe?
It depends on the section of the OEM X-pipe that was cut-off. You could email us at info@ind-distribution.com. We can send measurements over from the RKP/Challenge Street X-pipe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exclusivs View Post
Great job on all efforts to make this happen!

These are a work of art !
Thanks! Extremely happy to have the X-pipes not only back on the market but also in stock
__________________


866-963-4520 • FACEBOOK • INSTAGRAM • FLICKR
Appreciate 1
Exclusivs305.50

      06-12-2019, 04:11 PM   #5
bvrider1
Second Lieutenant
103
Rep
281
Posts

Drives: e90 m3
Join Date: May 2016
Location: 3rdCoast

iTrader: (0)

I am in the same boat as you. I have the turner down pipes and the street x-pipe looks tempting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8500RPM View Post
If I already have test pipes on a stock X-pipe could I get a RKP Street and have a fully catless setup? Test pipe fit the "Street" X-pipe?

Last edited by bvrider1; 06-12-2019 at 04:11 PM.. Reason: pipes
Appreciate 0
      06-12-2019, 06:48 PM   #6
Redd
Major
426
Rep
1,062
Posts

Drives: 2010 BMW E92 M3 Dakar Edition
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: Malaysia

iTrader: (0)

Sound clips pls
Appreciate 0
      06-14-2019, 09:43 AM   #7
Nate@IND
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Nate@IND's Avatar
1994
Rep
11,298
Posts


Drives: BMW
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Chicago

iTrader: (19)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redd View Post
Sound clips pls
To hear the various options I searched "Challenge X-pipe" on YouTube. Here is the link. My personal favorite in person is the RACE X-pipe + Eisenmann Sport rear or the SPORT X-pipe + Eisenmann Race rear.

https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...allenge+X-pipe
__________________


866-963-4520 • FACEBOOK • INSTAGRAM • FLICKR
Appreciate 0
      06-14-2019, 09:56 AM   #8
8500RPM
Second Lieutenant
104
Rep
234
Posts

Drives: 2012 M3 CP
Join Date: Dec 2017
Location: Ft. Lauderdale, FL

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bvrider1 View Post
I am in the same boat as you. I have the turner down pipes and the street x-pipe looks tempting.
I have Turner pipes too lol
Appreciate 0
      06-21-2019, 04:33 AM   #9
bvrider1
Second Lieutenant
103
Rep
281
Posts

Drives: e90 m3
Join Date: May 2016
Location: 3rdCoast

iTrader: (0)

8500RPM,


I placed an order yesterday and UPS said it it should be here by the end of the day. (Talk about quick!!! )

I plan on taking pictures of the fitment with the Turner pipes and the Meisterschaft exhaust.

iND has been nothing but great with this process and put me in a good spot to test fit these.

The least I can do is post up my findings and hope it will rule out the fitment questions.


Quote:
Originally Posted by 8500RPM View Post
I have Turner pipes too lol
Appreciate 0
      06-21-2019, 03:44 PM   #10
aututto
Private
aututto's Avatar
24
Rep
58
Posts

Drives: 2011 E92 M3 SSII 6 speed
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Kansas City

iTrader: (0)

Just ordered the sport yesterday, can't wait for it to come in! I'll be pairing it with a Borla Atak and will be sure to post before/after vids!
__________________
2011 E92 ///M3 | Silverstone | 6 Speed | ADV.1 10's Deep Concave | Borla ATAK
Appreciate 0
      06-23-2019, 08:47 PM   #11
bvrider1
Second Lieutenant
103
Rep
281
Posts

Drives: e90 m3
Join Date: May 2016
Location: 3rdCoast

iTrader: (0)

No go on the Turner Pipes. Nothing wrong with the RKP pipe, it was the exact 60" that is the same as the OEM section.

The issue I ran into was my test pipes were barely on (bought the car with it on). I had it on for a bit and it would pop right off. The individual sections met end to end, that's how close it was. No sense in hacking the install so I am going to make a stop at my local shop and see what options I have.

If the tuner pipe was 1" longer I would be all set and plop right into the RKP pipe.

Oh well, hope this helps others.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bvrider1 View Post
8500RPM,


I placed an order yesterday and UPS said it it should be here by the end of the day. (Talk about quick!!! )

I plan on taking pictures of the fitment with the Turner pipes and the Meisterschaft exhaust.

iND has been nothing but great with this process and put me in a good spot to test fit these.

The least I can do is post up my findings and hope it will rule out the fitment questions.
Appreciate 0
      Today, 09:04 AM   #12
Nate@IND
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Nate@IND's Avatar
1994
Rep
11,298
Posts


Drives: BMW
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Chicago

iTrader: (19)

Quote:
Originally Posted by aututto View Post
Just ordered the sport yesterday, can't wait for it to come in! I'll be pairing it with a Borla Atak and will be sure to post before/after vids!
Thanks again! You took the last SPORT we had in stock more going into production now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bvrider1 View Post
No go on the Turner Pipes. Nothing wrong with the RKP pipe, it was the exact 60" that is the same as the OEM section.

The issue I ran into was my test pipes were barely on (bought the car with it on). I had it on for a bit and it would pop right off. The individual sections met end to end, that's how close it was. No sense in hacking the install so I am going to make a stop at my local shop and see what options I have.

If the tuner pipe was 1" longer I would be all set and plop right into the RKP pipe.

Oh well, hope this helps others.
Thanks for taking the time to report back to the forums.
__________________


866-963-4520 • FACEBOOK • INSTAGRAM • FLICKR
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:52 PM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST