BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Regional Forums > USA - Southeast

EXXEL Distributions

12-25-2018, 05:11 PM   #1
spazzyfry123
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Here and There

Garage List
Window Tinting - Atlanta

Who does everyone recommend for a great quality window tint? It has been a while since I've had one of my cars tinted, but the time is here. Looking for some high quality stuff that I won't be complaining about uneven cuts and the like. Will probably be shooting for 35% (?).

Google keeps pointing me at Glass Tiger. What are your thoughts? I'm spending most of my time in north Atlanta and up the 85 North corridor.

Thanks!
Tyler
Appreciate 0
      12-28-2018, 08:43 AM   #2
spazzyfry123
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Garage List
Anyone getting their winders tinted?
Appreciate 0
      01-13-2019, 07:11 PM   #3
M3MPH1S
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2010 E92 M3

May be too late, but Oasis tinting in Buford is absolutely top tier. Had mine done there and it's flawless almost 4 years later. He had no issues dealing with the fact that our windows auto roll down a tiny bit when the door opens, and he was also able to cover up the dot matrix on the rear windshield. I would guess (hope) the Roswell location is just as good.

Edit: I got 35% on the sides and 25% on the rear window because they can't light meter it. It was super helpful when I was living in Alabama where every 4th vehicle on the road is a lifted truck with aftermarket HIDs.
Appreciate 1
      01-14-2019, 06:17 AM   #4
spazzyfry123
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by M3MPH1S View Post
May be too late, but Oasis tinting in Buford is absolutely top tier. Had mine done there and it's flawless almost 4 years later. He had no issues dealing with the fact that our windows auto roll down a tiny bit when the door opens, and he was also able to cover up the dot matrix on the rear windshield. I would guess (hope) the Roswell location is just as good.

Edit: I got 35% on the sides and 25% on the rear window because they can't light meter it. It was super helpful when I was living in Alabama where every 4th vehicle on the road is a lifted truck with aftermarket HIDs.
Aesthetics aside, that's the main reason why I want to get this done on the new car. I am getting annihilated by these lights with as low as this car is.

Haven't gotten it done yet; ended up blasting a pothole in Decatur and just got the new tires in (PSS) on this past Saturday.

-Tyler
Appreciate 0