BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Watches

BPM

07-13-2020, 12:06 AM   #1
BRCHP
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2021 F90 M5C LCI

My Box of Time

Name:  IMG_4887.jpg
Views: 1405
Size:  335.2 KB

I buy them, wear them, enjoy them, Keep them. I don't sell them for cash or to trade up. Each has a story and meaning. Enjoy!

Next watch (not in a rush)

Boutique Blue AP 41MM 15500ST or an Ulrathin. Patek is nice- but LOL at the price. I love watches, but I'm not stupid or careless.
GONE: '05 E46 ZHP|LOADED|DINAN STG3 PKG

IG:@CHRISTOS.KANTZAVELOS
Appreciate 4
longm1985364.50
TKDbilly1534.50
Nivarox466.00
      03-22-2021, 09:08 AM   #2
AshleyHolman
Registered
Rep
Drives: red

title

Men who buy expensive watches are absolutely interested in funding charitable causes! I mean, do you think because someone drives a BMW or a Mercedes, they don't give to charity? These watches are pieces of art. They are precise and lovely. All it says about the man who wears one of them is that he appreciates a certain level of artistic beauty and precision and he wears it on his wrist.

academic paper writing
Appreciate 2
longm1985364.50
Murf9939516.50
      03-22-2021, 10:20 AM   #3
longm1985
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW 328Xi

That's an outstanding collection. And watches were most definitely made to be worn, not stared at occasionally while they sit in a case or winder.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshleyHolman View Post
Men who buy expensive watches are absolutely interested in funding charitable causes! I mean, do you think because someone drives a BMW or a Mercedes, they don't give to charity? These watches are pieces of art. They are precise and lovely. All it says about the man who wears one of them is that he appreciates a certain level of artistic beauty and precision and he wears it on his wrist.

My dad and I do all sorts of stuff for charity. We generally don't talk about it much, which probably helps perpetuate the stereotype (he drives an E400 cabrio), unfortunately. But while I do get a bit over the top about certain non-fiscal achievements, I just can't go about bragging about charity. Maybe it's because I feel like I'd be using it to look better rather than help out? Idk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by e90yyc View Post
I hate when my d*ck flies out of my pants under hard braking, so I think the seats are great.
Appreciate 0
      03-22-2021, 11:36 PM   #4
BRCHP
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2021 F90 M5C LCI

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshleyHolman View Post

academic paper writing
I give away more of my time, my brain, my resources, my food, my clothing, and my money every single year, then all of these watches put together. I choose to not rattle off a list of that though, because that is between me and God. Forum cred is only for toys and other items that can not be boasted about in public. My financial capabilities are for me and my family. Those who are around me daily shouldnt have to hear and see what my situation is compared to them. After all, it's just a watch. right?
GONE: '05 E46 ZHP|LOADED|DINAN STG3 PKG

IG:@CHRISTOS.KANTZAVELOS
Appreciate 0