BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Regional Forums > Canada

Mporium BMW

07-15-2022, 09:22 PM   #1
JimmyChengCA
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Reliable Mechanic in BC area

Hi everyone, I am new to this forum since I recently got myself an E92 M3

I live in GVA and curious to know your go to mechanics in BC area. I plan to get a set of BBS wheels and also upgrade the brake and intake in the near future so would like to know a reliable shop to source these and install them.

thanks ahead.
Appreciate 0
      07-16-2022, 07:43 PM   #2
Lucky1
Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: '08 128i Coupe SGM 6MT

Garage List
Bumping as I'll be looking for a good, thorough indy who knows these cars in the same area. VC, Burnaby, Richmond, etc. Please let OP and I know if you have any recommendations!
Appreciate 0
      07-16-2022, 09:30 PM   #3
asma123
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: E92 M3, 5G 4Runner, 9G Civic

I found this guy he works for the bmw dealer in North van but rents a garage to do the work in Burnaby. I’m not sure if I should share his number but just PM me for it. He likes to do everything by the book following bmw procedures.
He did the tensioners and pullies plus oil filter housing gasket on my m3 and charged me a very reasonable price. The parts were expensive tho but that’s not his fault. Overall I was happy with the experience.
Appreciate 0
      07-18-2022, 05:22 PM   #4
JimmyChengCA
Enlisted Member
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by asma123 View Post
I found this guy he works for the bmw dealer in North van but rents a garage to do the work in Burnaby. I’m not sure if I should share his number but just PM me for it. He likes to do everything by the book following bmw procedures.
He did the tensioners and pullies plus oil filter housing gasket on my m3 and charged me a very reasonable price. The parts were expensive tho but that’s not his fault. Overall I was happy with the experience.
Awesome, I would like to get in touch. I'll need my rod bearings/throttle actuators done eventually. How do I PM you here exactly, couldn't find it.
Appreciate 0
      07-18-2022, 05:25 PM   #5
JimmyChengCA
Enlisted Member
Rep

Ah, I just saw the message where it says I have to make a few posts and wait for 7 days before I can PM anybody... Well, I guess I'll have to get more active here lol
Appreciate 0