BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum

BPM

02-14-2022, 05:41 PM   #1
rAdzM
Smashed!
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 E92 M3

Garage List
2009 BMW M3  [10.00]
2006 BMW M5  [9.00]
Mashimarho.com

I would like to clear things out about my review post and experience earlier with Mashimarho.com. Sean the owner had reach out to me and resolve the issue. My gratitude goes to him for going above and beyond in resolving my issue. Sean had exponentially changed my perception of his company which he stands behind his company and puts his clients concerns first. Thanks again!

BBS | BREMBO | RECARO | ig: @euro_rad

Last edited by rAdzM; 02-15-2022 at 12:07 AM..
Appreciate 0
      02-14-2022, 06:20 PM   #2
DukeofAlexandria
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2007 E85 Z4 / 2013 E93 M3

Garage List
2013 BMW M3 E93  [0.00]
2007 BMW Z4 E85  [6.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by rAdzM View Post
Just sharing my annoying experience with Mashimarho.com. I usually don't post such reviews because I would like to support these type of businesses, but this one's so annoying really. So, I ordered some Blackline oil cap from them. This happened while my car was in the shop for almost 2 months. So, when I finally got my car back, and decided to install the Blackline oil caps, that is when I found out that I was sent the wrong cap which they sent me a cap for an a90 Supra. Now, they won't exchange the cap for the correct part which I needed for my e92 M3 because it has been more than 30 days from the date of purchase. Now, I totally understand their strict 30 day return and exchange policy, but these would not have happen if they sent me the correct part in the first place. I know it is just a $60 cap, hell I just ordered another one from ECS Tuning, but it is the principle and competency of fulfilling their orders correctly is the reason I am posting this review, and also for not making up for their own mistake. This is probably the first time and last time I am ordering from their website, which my experience was like a drive thru at a Mc Donalds, they get my orders wrong all the time!!!
A: Things happen and companies mess up from time to time.

B: Sure, they should have sent the correct one, but the onus is on you once you received the part.

Did you just not check it when you received it?!?

-Duke
Appreciate 0
      02-14-2022, 11:03 PM   #3
rAdzM
Smashed!
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 E92 M3

Garage List
2009 BMW M3  [10.00]
2006 BMW M5  [9.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by DukeofAlexandria View Post
A: Things happen and companies mess up from time to time.

B: Sure, they should have sent the correct one, but the onus is on you once you received the part.

Did you just not check it when you received it?!?

-Duke
I would have to disagree with you on this one. The company I am ordering from should have check and made sure that they are sending me the correct product. And I should be feeling confident that I am receiving the right product. So pretty much you are saying that in the end it was my fault that I was sent the wrong product?

And yes, I did not check that if it was the right product when it was sent to me, but that does not make it my fault for not checking.

BBS | BREMBO | RECARO | ig: @euro_rad
Appreciate 1
      02-19-2022, 02:12 PM   #4
shimmy23
F15 daddymobile
Rep
Drives: GS X5

Quote:
I would have to disagree with you on this one. The company I am ordering from should have check and made sure that they are sending me the correct product. And I should be feeling confident that I am receiving the right product. So pretty much you are saying that in the end it was my fault that I was sent the wrong product?

And yes, I did not check that if it was the right product when it was sent to me, but that does not make it my fault for not checking.
yes, the correct part should always be sent and that should of been checked on the vendors side initially. no argument there.

no, thats not what he's saying. he's saying, once you've received the part, you should confirm that it is correct. that is always a good idea to do. i've had too many experiences where the vendor sends the wrong part and i dont even open the box to check... months go by and woops, wrong part. Sometimes they accept a return, other times they say no returns. if a vendor doesn't have a time limit on this then folks could be swapping parts to get scam them. the vendor has to somewhat protect themselves too.
      03-01-2022, 01:09 AM   #5
BMWtrii
Banned
Rep
Drives: 08 M3, F80 M4 & x5

Quote:
Originally Posted by shimmy23 View Post
yes, the correct part should always be sent and that should of been checked on the vendors side initially. no argument there.

no, thats not what he's saying. he's saying, once you've received the part, you should confirm that it is correct. that is always a good idea to do. i've had too many experiences where the vendor sends the wrong part and i dont even open the box to check... months go by and woops, wrong part. Sometimes they accept a return, other times they say no returns. if a vendor doesn't have a time limit on this then folks could be swapping parts to get scam them. the vendor has to somewhat protect themselves too.
Correct, most times i go weeks without opening the box.
Appreciate 0
      03-03-2022, 02:13 PM   #6
OneCleanBMW
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E90 M3

Mashimarho is a waste of space. He only corrected this because you made the post. Sent me an exhaust, from his own car, that had the connecting pipe cut 3" too short, and said "it's kind of a gamble when you're working with the used market." Word for word that's what he said. This was also from a bolt on piece that had no business being cut. The cut lines were so bad you could see as soon as you unboxed it wasn't the quality that usually comes from that world renowned exhaust company. Fuck Mashimarho
Appreciate 0
      03-03-2022, 10:14 PM   #7
SnohoRaptor
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 AW E92 ZCP 6MT

Garage List
2021 Toyota Tacoma  [0.00]
2020 BMW X5  [9.00]
2020 Subaru WRX  [0.00]
2019 Ford Raptor  [0.00]
2011 BMW M3  [0.00]
Well that escalated quickly.

MW 2020 G05 X5 with delicious coffee interior
Appreciate 0
      03-21-2022, 06:42 AM   #8
e90335e36m3
M3
Rep
Drives: M3s

Quote:
I would like to clear things out about my review post and experience earlier with Mashimarho.com. Sean the owner had reach out to me and resolve the issue. My gratitude goes to him for going above and beyond in resolving my issue. Sean had exponentially changed my perception of his company which he stands behind his company and puts his clients concerns first. Thanks again!
Exponentially? Really? Did he send you an A90 Supra so the oil cap now fits properly?

Instead of deleting your actual experience, you can post what steps the vendor took to resolve the issue.
Appreciate 1
shimmy232330.00