BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum

BPM

02-06-2016, 04:46 PM   #1
PandaM3
Captain
Rep
Drives:

Talking Great Experience with Trinity Autosport

Just wanted to post about a great experience I had with Joe and Josh at Trinity Autosport.

Recently had them install my front and rear Stoptech Trophy BBK, new Pilot Super Sport Tires, as well as aluminum MS rear subframe bushings + AKG Polyurethane rear diff bushings.

With a track day coming up they where able to accommodate my schedule the same day and stayed late to pick up my car. At the track they offered additional support however by then everything was sorted out for the track

Additionally they continue to provide ongoing support to ensure I have no unexpected sounds from the rear end.

And about that rear end upgrade. All I can say is the car feels like accelerates much nicer now. It just hooks up traction and goes. There is the expected tiny bit of diff wine however it's hardly noticeable and actually makes the car more exciting to drive I think. Now I just want to get on the throttle and drive it aggressively as soon as the oil warm ups.

I wish I thought of getting my brakes from them as well since they do seem to have the best Stoptech prices as well.

Anyhow I plan on going back in the future for corner balancing and additional maintenance and track prep
Appreciate 1
      02-25-2016, 11:50 PM   #2
M3ANMACHINE
Admiral
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 E90 M3 + 2014 F15 X5

They're the best! Been going to them since they were GSR Autosport!
2011 SG E90 M3 | 2008 AW E90 M3 | 2004 E46 M3
Appreciate 0
      12-06-2021, 01:56 PM   #3
e9x_m3
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: M3

I understand that this is an old review but I'm wondering if they're still pretty good! Looking to purchase a KW clubsport suspension from them!
Appreciate 0