BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > New and Preowned M3 Pricing, Ordering, Tracking / European Delivery / Dealer Reviews

11-27-2009, 12:17 AM   #1
MrRich
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2010 M3

Holiday Cash Incentive

I ordered my m3coupe the first week of November. It finished production Nov 23rd and is waiting for a ship currently. I think the ship it will be on arrives on the westcoast at Port H on Dec 24th, like santa hah. My dealer offered me the 2,500$ holiday cash incentive. Do they have to honor it if the car arrives at the dealer the first week of January after the incentive is no longer being offered?

Thanks,

Rich

Specs-

Black with Black Leather
6 speed manual
19 inch
tech package
prem package
carbon fiber trim
upgraded sound
heated seats
Etc.
Appreciate 0
      11-27-2009, 01:25 AM   #2
Nawaaz
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: .

If they went ahead and offered the $2,500 incentive to you, then I would think that they'd have to honor it, even if the car arrives after the deadline of the incentive.

I would contact your SA once again, so that there's no misunderstanding later on.

Congrats on your order!
Appreciate 0
      11-27-2009, 07:22 AM   #3
Moxie
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: AW 328d Touring/SG 335d

I rec'vd a signed purchase order from my dealer listing all options & prices minus trade-in and what was due @ pick-up. Thinking you need to have the holiday cash incentive listed on this. I'd want something in writing so there's no misunderstanding later.
Appreciate 0
      11-27-2009, 09:29 AM   #4
NoM3ForMe
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: '10 Legacy, '07 Kia Sorrento

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moxie View Post
I rec'vd a signed purchase order from my dealer listing all options & prices minus trade-in and what was due @ pick-up. Thinking you need to have the holiday cash incentive listed on this. I'd want something in writing so there's no misunderstanding later.
+1.
      11-28-2009, 12:36 AM   #5
BobsM3Coupe
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: X5MC

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrRich View Post
I ordered my m3coupe the first week of November. It finished production Nov 23rd and is waiting for a ship currently. I think the ship it will be on arrives on the westcoast at Port H on Dec 24th, like santa hah. My dealer offered me the 2,500$ holiday cash incentive. Do they have to honor it if the car arrives at the dealer the first week of January after the incentive is no longer being offered?

Thanks,

Rich

Specs-

Black with Black Leather
6 speed manual
19 inch
tech package
prem package
carbon fiber trim
upgraded sound
heated seats
Etc.
I believe the Holiday Cash Incentive on the 2010's is $1,500 and only applies if financed or leased through BMW.
Appreciate 0
      11-28-2009, 01:02 AM   #6
MrRich
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2010 M3

Down in so cal the dealers are offering 2500$ both in encinitas and irvine.. i received a PO today from dealer so im locked in at a great price.
Appreciate 0