BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Canadian Classifieds

European Auto Source (EAS)

03-07-2021, 01:58 PM   #1
E9XFREEK
Canada
Rep
Drives: E92 m3 6mt Jerez black

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
Think I'm finally ready to part with my M, lots of maintenance and work has been put into over the last 3 years I've owned it. Toyed a lot with putting it on the market but I'd rather sell to an other enthusiast.
The M3 currently has 178,000km, and I've owned the car from 169k. summer driven and winter stored. Carbonshwartz with black leather interior, fully loaded with the carbon top and EDC.

Maintenance wise just last month I replaced the rod bearing with ACL race bearings and factory bolts, New oil pan gasket, 034 density line engine mounts and a fluid flush (engine, power steering). Last year I replaced coil packs, spark plugs, thermostat, coolant, battery, rear pads and sensor plus all the recalls. Besides that I only put liquid molly 10w60 in it, do the Oil change every year at the start of the season. Previous to my ownership the car was ceramic coated as well!

As for modifications I've installed a KW sleeve kit, active autowork resonated down pipes, valvetronic V2 rear section, RTD shifter with DSSR and a alpine stage 2 tune.

Cosmetically I threw on a 360motorsport carbon lip, factory carbon mirror caps, carbon front grills, carbon M4 style rear trunk lip and 18x10 et 22 apex arc 8 rims wrapped in falken FK510 tires!

The only issue known with the car is the rotors slightly under spec and would need to be replaced for the next safety besides that no engine lights or leaks! Not trying to hide anything and I'm happy for anyone to come take a look but I prefer no test drives until a deposit.

I'm not looking to part out the car and can supply some stocks parts with the sale. I understand my asking price is steep for the mileage but I really did throw a lot of work into this car. The M is located in Cambridge Ontario, feel free to message me
Thanks for reading and stay safe!

Attached Images

Appreciate 2
      03-14-2021, 10:07 PM   #2
Aryfaz
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2019 Audi RS3

Quote:
Originally Posted by E9XFREEK View Post
Think I'm finally ready to part with my M, lots of maintenance and work has been put into over the last 3 years I've owned it. Toyed a lot with putting it on the market but I'd rather sell to an other enthusiast.
The M3 currently has 178,000km, and I've owned the car from 169k. summer driven and winter stored. Carbonshwartz with black leather interior, fully loaded with the carbon top and EDC.

Maintenance wise just last month I replaced the rod bearing with ACL race bearings and factory bolts, New oil pan gasket, 034 density line engine mounts and a fluid flush (engine, power steering). Last year I replaced coil packs, spark plugs, thermostat, coolant, battery, rear pads and sensor plus all the recalls. Besides that I only put liquid molly 10w60 in it, do the Oil change every year at the start of the season. Previous to my ownership the car was ceramic coated as well!

As for modifications I've installed a KW sleeve kit, active autowork resonated down pipes, valvetronic V2 rear section, RTD shifter with DSSR and a alpine stage 2 tune.

Cosmetically I threw on a 360motorsport carbon lip, factory carbon mirror caps, carbon front grills, carbon M4 style rear trunk lip and 18x10 et 22 apex arc 8 rims wrapped in falken FK510 tires!

The only issue known with the car is the rotors slightly under spec and would need to be replaced for the next safety besides that no engine lights or leaks! Not trying to hide anything and I'm happy for anyone to come take a look but I prefer no test drives until a deposit.

I'm not looking to part out the car and can supply some stocks parts with the sale. I understand my asking price is steep for the mileage but I really did throw a lot of work into this car. The M is located in Cambridge Ontario, feel free to message me
Thanks for reading and stay safe!
Still for sale? Thanks!
Appreciate 0