BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum

European Auto Source (EAS)

11-23-2017, 03:35 AM   #1
JayyLebron
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 11 E92 ZCP M3 14 Audi R8 V10

BPM Sport / Mike Benvo Unbeatable!

I recently went catless, because, well, why not. With going catless I decided that I definitely need a tune, to rid myself of that pesky engine light. I had looked around the forums, and found that BPM Sport was constantly raved over. I am close to a couple of tuning shops, but I could not get around why people loved BPM. I messaged Mike Benvo, and upon a very quick response, I was purchasing the tune...

Tune arrived, cats were off and it was time to install. Mike gladly helped me during the weekend, which I did not expect at all, but the very detailed instructions that were provided made it a breeze. Took no time at all, maybe 30 minutes total. I got it tuned, stage II of course, I drove the car, and WOW. Why was the car not provided like this from the factory?! The car runs so much smoother through the power band. I don't have legitimate numbers, but my butt dyno says that it feels noticeably faster. I got the cold start delete, and servotronic steering as recommended by Mike, and could not be happier.

Upon tuning I actually discovered that I just got the dreaded throttle actuator fail. Mike had helped me diagnose the issue, sourced me a couple of actuators, and stayed with me through the process until the job was done and on the road ready to go again.

I would go with Mike and BPM sport every time! The customer service, and the tune itself are fantastic. I am extremely content with my choice, and would recommend it to anyone looking around to get a tune or swap to a new tune!

A HUGE thank you to Mike for all of his support and level of personal interest in his customers!
      11-23-2017, 06:30 PM   #2
ilikebmxbikes
Banned
Rep
Drives: S65 1M Clone & E92 M3 4.6L

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayyLebron View Post
I recently went catless, because, well, why not. With going catless I decided that I definitely need a tune, to rid myself of that pesky engine light. I had looked around the forums, and found that BPM Sport was constantly raved over. I am close to a couple of tuning shops, but I could not get around why people loved BPM. I messaged Mike Benvo, and upon a very quick response, I was purchasing the tune...

Tune arrived, cats were off and it was time to install. Mike gladly helped me during the weekend, which I did not expect at all, but the very detailed instructions that were provided made it a breeze. Took no time at all, maybe 30 minutes total. I got it tuned, stage II of course, I drove the car, and WOW. Why was the car not provided like this from the factory?! The car runs so much smoother through the power band. I don't have legitimate numbers, but my butt dyno says that it feels noticeably faster. I got the cold start delete, and servotronic steering as recommended by Mike, and could not be happier.

Upon tuning I actually discovered that I just got the dreaded throttle actuator fail. Mike had helped me diagnose the issue, sourced me a couple of actuators, and stayed with me through the process until the job was done and on the road ready to go again.

I would go with Mike and BPM sport every time! The customer service, and the tune itself are fantastic. I am extremely content with my choice, and would recommend it to anyone looking around to get a tune or swap to a new tune!

A HUGE thank you to Mike for all of his support and level of personal interest in his customers!
This is the side of BPM Service many do not see when choosing a tune but highly appreciate after they choose BPM. Benvo is a wizard and his service and product is excellent.
Appreciate 0
      11-23-2017, 10:03 PM   #3
bvrider1
Captain
Rep
Drives: e90 m3 + f80 zcp

What's his typical response time?
Appreciate 0
      11-24-2017, 12:38 AM   #4
JayyLebron
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 11 E92 ZCP M3 14 Audi R8 V10

Quote:
Originally Posted by bvrider1 View Post
What's his typical response time?
His first ever response took less than 24hrs. Every interaction with him afterwords took absolutely no time, maybe an hour at the latest, but even on the weekends when he was with family and such he would go out of his way to help me out with any questions I had.
      12-18-2017, 11:38 PM   #5
Dave07997S
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2020 Ford Mustang GT

Another happy customer!!
2004 BMW M3 Imola/Blk
Appreciate 0
      12-19-2017, 05:03 AM   #6
SonnyJack
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: '09 E92 M3/'18 F83 M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayyLebron View Post
His first ever response took less than 24hrs. Every interaction with him afterwords took absolutely no time, maybe an hour at the latest, but even on the weekends when he was with family and such he would go out of his way to help me out with any questions I had.
Mike also helped me on a weekend, which was unexpected, but very much appreciated!
AA Gen 2 Lvl 2 w/Meth; MagnaFlow catless x-pipe; Dinan Underdrive Pulley; VAC Coated Bearings; ARP Rod Bolts; Oil Diverter Valve; Dinan Strut Braces; Dinan Rear Toe Links; ECS Rear Trailing Arms; MCS 2-Way NR w/700F-1000R; GC Camber Plates; AKG 75D MM & 95A TM; CAE Shifter; Titan T-S5; StopTech ST60 380mm/ST40 355mm; MFactory DS; Zebulon Splitter; Zebulon 330 Rear Wing; Gutted w/Piper Motorsports Custom Cage; OMP WRC-R Seats
Appreciate 0
      12-18-2018, 09:06 PM   #7
BPMSport
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
United_States
Rep

Drives: Harrop M3 / F10 M5 / F82 M4

Garage List
2000 BMW M5  [0.00]
1990 BMW 735i Turbo  [0.00]
2008 BMW M3  [7.50]
2015 BMW M3  [0.00]
2015 BMW M5  [0.00]
Didn't see this until now, thank you!!

-----| Like us on Facebook | Instagram || Tuning Information | Remote Coding |-----
----Visit us at www.BPMSport.com - Emotion. Driven. | Toll Free: (888) 557-5133----
Appreciate 1
      10-14-2019, 09:25 PM   #8
BMW0033
Rep
Drives: 01' 330CI, 02' 330XI, 08 M3 MT

Mike has helped me out on the weekend and a quick response once I got O2 sensors replaced and ready for tune. Service is top notch. First drive with the new tune tomorrow; excited to test it out.
Appreciate 0