BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > New and Preowned M3 Pricing, Ordering, Tracking / European Delivery / Dealer Reviews

BPM

02-13-2020, 03:52 PM   #1
LSBforlifes
Rep
Drives: m3

Need help on PPI!

Hi everyone, i am planning a purchase a e92 in burbank, CA. But i am from Pennsylvania and i want to do a PPI before i buy, the problem is i have reached out several bmw dealers for ppi but they refused to do it due to the liability issue, and the dealer only take the car to the shop that I arranged within 6 miles. Any recommendations and solutions guys?
Appreciate 0
      02-14-2020, 07:58 PM   #2
Evo13
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: '13 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by LSBforlifes View Post
Hi everyone, i am planning a purchase a e92 in burbank, CA. But i am from Pennsylvania and i want to do a PPI before i buy, the problem is i have reached out several bmw dealers for ppi but they refused to do it due to the liability issue, and the dealer only take the car to the shop that I arranged within 6 miles. Any recommendations and solutions guys?
I was in the same boat but I didn't go option for a dealer to conduct the PPI. I looked up shops by area via bimmershops and then Google them to see more reviews. Afterwards, I would inquire about a PPI and how much they charge/availability and went from there.
Appreciate 0
      02-14-2020, 11:40 PM   #3
nyc_dude
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 09 //M3 e90 Interlagos Blue

Garage List
AutoTalent in Gardena, CA. The current owner can take the M3 there, about 40 miles away.

Good Luck,

Cheers
Appreciate 0
      02-15-2020, 07:06 AM   #4
LSBforlifes
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evo13 View Post
Quote:
I was in the same boat but I didn't go option for a dealer to conduct the PPI. I looked up shops by area via bimmershops and then Google them to see more reviews. Afterwards, I would inquire about a PPI and how much they charge/availability and went from there.
Thanks for the info man, really appreciate it!
Appreciate 0
      02-15-2020, 07:07 AM   #5
LSBforlifes
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyc_dude View Post
AutoTalent in Gardena, CA. The current owner can take the M3 there, about 40 miles away.

Good Luck,

Cheers
Thank you man i will look it up.
Appreciate 0
      02-15-2020, 10:30 AM   #6
e36clubracer
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Ram 3500, f80M3, e36M3

Quote:
Thank you man i will look it up.