BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for sale/wanted/trade

Mporium BMW

06-11-2021, 02:27 PM   #1
jNorth
Rep
Drives: 2009 BMW M3

2009 BMW M3 E90 Sedan V8 6-Speed Manual - Space Grey/Novillo - Minneapolis, MN

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
2009 BMW M3 E90 Sedan V8 6-Speed Manual Transmission
  • 103,500 miles
  • Detailed service records since new including throttle actuators and recent rod bearings
  • Space grey metallic exterior
  • “Novillo” grey leather interior
  • Exterior and interior are in extremely good condition for 100k miles with minor normal wear. Front end has had paint protection film since new.
  • No paint or bodywork, all original
  • 19” optional wheels
  • Electronic suspension (EDC) and M Drive button for custom settings
  • Heated front seats and fold down rear seat option
  • Updated OEM full Bluetooth capability for calls and also music streaming
  • Clean title, ready for transfer (no lien to deal with)
  • Located in Minneapolis, MN

I have a collection of detailed photos and videos available to share via google drive for those who are seriously interested.

The original owner ordered this car as a special gift to himself before returning home to California from a military deployment. It was his baby for the 11 years and 100k miles that followed. He kept meticulous service records which I compiled into a 3-ring binder to document the car’s history. He sold the car in 2020 moving on to a different BMW at which point a friend of mine purchased it and brought it to MN. Long story short my friend only owned it for a couple of months before I purchased it from him and have owned it a little less than a year. So while this is a 3 owner car, know that the original owner was nearly all of its life (11 years/100k miles).

The following aftermarket modifications were performed when the car was new; paint protection film and window tint, eibach lowering springs, short shifter, and aftermarket angel eyes to color match the OEM drls. He even stored the original parts in the aftermarket packaging for 11 years and provided them with the car, again speaking for the type of owner and the care and attention this car got. In addition, the stock muffler was modified last summer to let the V8 sing, it's very tame, honestly sounds OEM under normal driving and gets amazing at higher rpm/throttle.

Last summer, the car was brought to Orr Autosport (Midwest BMW experts) http://orrautosport.com/ for the infamous rod bearings replacement service. They were also asked to comb through for any service/maintenance items needing attention. They replaced the rod bearings, engine mounts, transmission mounts, spark plugs, air filter, engine/driveline fluids, accessory belts, and new battery. This was over $5,000 of service and care with the goal to eliminate any potential service/maintenance items needing attention for tens of thousands more miles.

The maintenance log 3-ring binder includes records for the well-known rod bearings at 101,000 miles and the throttle actuators at 72,000 miles as well as scheduled maintenance and other service records dating back to new in 2009.

If you are looking for a slightly higher mileage E9X M3 (because lower mileage prices skyrocket up from here) then this is the one you want- with unbelievable maintenance/service documentation of its entire life. There are plenty of E9X M3s on the clubs/forums with mileage in the 150-200k range and some even higher. This one has been cared for properly to prepare it for another 100k cared for miles.

I love this car and will likely regret selling it but I cannot justify keeping it as I just don’t use it enough. I’ve only put a couple thousand miles on it in a year now.

Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      06-12-2021, 09:39 AM   #2
sharkbite
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2015 M4

I'm very interested but you're so new on this forum I can't yet PM you. Had a few questions . My email is RS2racer at g m a i l

Please reach out when you get a moment.
Appreciate 0
      06-12-2021, 11:04 AM   #3
jNorth
Rep
Drives: 2009 BMW M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharkbite View Post
I'm very interested but you're so new on this forum I can't yet PM you. Had a few questions . My email is RS2racer at g m a i l

Please reach out when you get a moment.
Emailed, thanks for your interest!

I have done tons of reading/research on here but never actually registered/posted until yesterday.

I've been doing some other posting now so hopefully I can PM soon.

Last edited by jNorth; 06-12-2021 at 11:11 AM..
Appreciate 0