BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Parts

Closed Thread

05-29-2015, 03:50 PM   #89
tommyfyeah
Rep
Drives: 1995 bmw m3

anyone who did this can still get their money back just do a credit card chargeback...and if you did a bank transfer just call the bank and tell them it was a fraudulent charge they'll give it back. when i talked to him friday night he was hammered and partying i could hear music and he was slurring his words. dude PROMISED me he'd send them out tuesday and then goes and kills himself. super weird
Appreciate 0
      05-29-2015, 03:52 PM   #90
ilikebmxbikes
Banned
Rep
Drives: S65 1M Clone & E92 M3 4.6L

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mjrmq7 View Post
Fuck that shit, it's a scam. He told me to "gift" it and I can't dispute that. It's all a scam. I ordered a bunch of shit last week from him stupidly.
You can still despite and reverse Gift payments. They dont advertise that you can, but you can. I just did.

Contact your bank, they will dispute the payment and return the funds to your account and they will open a claim with paypal. Then contact paypal and tell them the situation. They will open a claim and get their money back.

You need to call them if it is a gift. Paypal: 888 - 221 - 1161
Appreciate 1
      05-29-2015, 06:03 PM   #91
Mjrmq7
Private
Rep
Drives: 2009 e92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikebmxbikes
Quote:
Fuck that shit, it's a scam. He told me to "gift" it and I can't dispute that. It's all a scam. I ordered a bunch of shit last week from him stupidly.
You can still despite and reverse Gift payments. They dont advertise that you can, but you can. I just did.

Contact your bank, they will dispute the payment and return the funds to your account and they will open a claim with paypal. Then contact paypal and tell them the situation. They will open a claim and get their money back.

I'll give it a shot. Thanks for info.
Appreciate 0
      05-29-2015, 06:53 PM   #92
ilikebmxbikes
Banned
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
I'll give it a shot. Thanks for info.
it will be an easy case. 3-5 people have open claims vs the seller's account.
Appreciate 0
      05-29-2015, 11:40 PM   #93
OneTimeI
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: RX-8

I paid a few thousand for the entire interior on the 11th, of messages they replied to all except the last like 8 days.. maybe sent a couple messages the last week.. Is there really any reason to feel sketched out right now did anyone contact the guy who bought the engine?
Appreciate 0
      05-29-2015, 11:52 PM   #94
OneTimeI
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: RX-8

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikebmxbikes View Post

It was just a guy. Pay paypal the % if they refund the money out of courtesy.
Appreciate 0
      05-30-2015, 03:05 AM   #95
ilikebmxbikes
Banned
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneTimeI
I paid a few thousand for the entire interior on the 11th, of messages they replied to all except the last like 8 days.. maybe sent a couple messages the last week.. Is there really any reason to feel sketched out right now did anyone contact the guy who bought the engine?
You are not getting your parts. Open a dispute with paypal and they will refund you.
Appreciate 0
Closed Thread