BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > E90/E92 M3 Technical Topics > Suspension | Brakes | Chassis

BPM

10-10-2019, 11:15 PM   #1
flinchy
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: E82 135i

Which vendor can help me out with some KW competition parts?

Recently got a used set which needs a couple of items to be installable, the local importer is useless and takes weeks to reply, sent emails to a few vendors (m-world came up as one) who haven't replied at all either

Any suggestions?
Appreciate 0
      10-11-2019, 01:04 PM   #2
tsk94
Lieutenant Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: E92 M3, E82 128i, F82 M4, E36

Contact KW USA, I believe they are in Cali. I worked together with them to build my custom KW competition setup - great to work with. They will be able to supply you with the parts you need or can do rebuilds if needed.

Edit:
Just noticed you're in Australia. You could try KW Europe as well. My suspension was actually built at the main factory in Germany then shipped and assembled at the KW USA location. Nevertheless, contact KW directly, USA or EU and ask to speak to someone in the competition department. They will be able to take care of you better than any vendor.

Last edited by tsk94; 10-11-2019 at 01:09 PM..
Appreciate 0
      10-11-2019, 09:33 PM   #3
flinchy
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: E82 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsk94 View Post
Contact KW USA, I believe they are in Cali. I worked together with them to build my custom KW competition setup - great to work with. They will be able to supply you with the parts you need or can do rebuilds if needed.

Edit:
Just noticed you're in Australia. You could try KW Europe as well. My suspension was actually built at the main factory in Germany then shipped and assembled at the KW USA location. Nevertheless, contact KW directly, USA or EU and ask to speak to someone in the competition department. They will be able to take care of you better than any vendor.
Last time I contacted Germany competition Dept, they told me to go directly to the local supplier, who are beyond useless

Refused to help me out in any way directly, which is why I also didn't bother going to kw USA

Will give that a go now though thanks
Appreciate 0
      10-12-2019, 09:42 AM   #4
tsk94
Lieutenant Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: E92 M3, E82 128i, F82 M4, E36

Quote:
Originally Posted by flinchy View Post
Last time I contacted Germany competition Dept, they told me to go directly to the local supplier, who are beyond useless

Refused to help me out in any way directly, which is why I also didn't bother going to kw USA

Will give that a go now though thanks
If you have issues getting through to someone PM me. I'll send you to contact info of who I directly dealt with.
Appreciate 0