BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > M3 Photos/Video/Media Gallery

EXXEL Distributions

11-20-2018, 09:56 AM   #45
94jedi
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 e92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rochen_00 View Post
You have a very beautiful e90! The mods are almost identical to mine, except for the air intake. My latest mod has been a stud conversion kit (75mm) I like aesthetics better and better for changing wheels.

Alex can't make a tune to run e85?
Gracias hermano! Unfortunately, Alex doesn't want to tune for e85. I've asked him and he's not interested.

I'm definitely leaning towards the stud conversion kit and spacers.
      11-20-2018, 10:18 AM   #46
derbo
Derbo Tuning
Rep
Drives: BMW M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by 94jedi View Post
Alright...getting ready for the next round of mods. Again, in keeping w/ the OEM+/ZCP clone theme, (something along those lines lol) I was thinking of the following:

-15f/12r spacers + stud conversion (suggestions on vendors? Seems like EAS/MS is the way to go?

CF Splitter - Not sure what I want to do here, love the LRP look but I also love the a bigger/full splitter. Just not sure it'll look good on my car and don't want to blow a ton of money on something that will likely get messed up anyway.

CF spoiler - another tough call here. I like the M-Performance style but want to make sure everything fits well and doesn't look out of place.

Not really interested in any other CF parts (mirrors, grills, etc.) it all just looks "too much" imo.

-Pedals. My heel toe could certainly use some work but I'm wondering if pedals might help a bit.

Lastly, was thinking about the AFD proflex fuel commander to run e85, or a different tune altogether (RK Tune/Gintani) to run e85.

So that said, I'm leaning towards the spacers/stud conversion.

Spacers: I had good success with Apex/Turner/BurgerTuning ones.
Studs: I'm currently running Apex. Apex/Bimmerworld/Motorsportshardware are a few to name.

CF Splitter: no lip? Status Gruppe M lip?

Pedals: IMO, making it easier with pedals will make it harder for you in other cars. I think learning it without it would be better.

What about Style 359 rims? You are going for that ZCP Clone look
Track Chat Discord: https://discord.gg/VsKbTyqBVj
SF Bay Area: DM For coding services
Appreciate 0
      11-20-2018, 12:12 PM   #47
94jedi
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 e92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by derbo View Post
Spacers: I had good success with Apex/Turner/BurgerTuning ones.
Studs: I'm currently running Apex. Apex/Bimmerworld/Motorsportshardware are a few to name.

CF Splitter: no lip? Status Gruppe M lip?

Pedals: IMO, making it easier with pedals will make it harder for you in other cars. I think learning it without it would be better.

What about Style 359 rims? You are going for that ZCP Clone look
Definitely doing 359's or maybe EC-7's...still undecided. The look is similar but If keeping close to ZCP clone, I guess I need real 359's

Good call on the pedals. Plus I haven't found a set that I really like. It almost seems "too much" on such a spartan interior.

I'd be willing to do a GTS lip, just rue the day I accidentally break it lol
      11-20-2018, 01:13 PM   #48
derbo
Derbo Tuning
Rep
Drives: BMW M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by 94jedi View Post
Definitely doing 359's or maybe EC-7's...still undecided. The look is similar but If keeping close to ZCP clone, I guess I need real 359's

Good call on the pedals. Plus I haven't found a set that I really like. It almost seems "too much" on such a spartan interior.

I'd be willing to do a GTS lip, just rue the day I accidentally break it lol
I originally wanted the EC7s too! Ended up with the actual BBS GT4 instead of the replica EC7s.

GTS lip has so many variants compared to the true OE one. I really like the Status gruppe M lip that they just came out with.
Track Chat Discord: https://discord.gg/VsKbTyqBVj
SF Bay Area: DM For coding services
Appreciate 0
      11-25-2018, 03:37 PM   #49
ChadB
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 09GTR 13 RDX 15 TLX 15 M3

clean setup!
Appreciate 1
94jedi829.00