BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion
 
Steve Thomas BMW
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      05-27-2018, 02:54 PM   #23
Chappers 71
Colonel
Chappers 71's Avatar
United Kingdom
1093
Rep
2,821
Posts

Drives: E92 335i SE
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Kent

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by LobB View Post
There is no secret. It's discussed on news channels here in the UK and is most certainly not racist. It is a fact, a fact that the UK has a problem with gangs of south Asian men trafficking and raping white children. That part is immutable. For those wishing to learn more, Google the cases in Rotherham and Telford, by way of example.

Even more frightening that this, is the unwillingness of British authorities to do anything about the problem, and as we have seen with Robinson, a desire to silence those who may question the establishments lack of action.
Apparently social workers & police were too afraid to be labelled racist
__________________
E92 335i SE
E36 328i sport coupe
E39 540i 6SP manual
E34 M5. E34 525i sport.
VW Jetta Mk2 GTI 16v. 1679cc '67 resto-cal beetle
Appreciate 2
LobB2371.00
Delta03114158.50

      05-27-2018, 02:58 PM   #24
LobB
Banned
2371
Rep
5,823
Posts

Drives: M135i
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Manchester

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chappers 71 View Post
Apparently social workers & police were too afraid to be labelled racist
Just to add, the reason Robinson was at this court, was because the judge had demanded a news black out. My point above. Everyone knows it's happening. The establishment don't want a free press talking about it.
Appreciate 1
Delta03114158.50

      05-27-2018, 03:11 PM   #25
SakhirM4
Major General
SakhirM4's Avatar
United_States
6753
Rep
7,215
Posts

Drives: '15 SO M4/'01 Dinan Z3 3.0
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Austin, TX

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Wonderful world for democracy!! In the USA, we have fake news and in the UK we have no news. People for freedom need to step up before all is lost.
__________________
Tejas Chapter, BMW CCA, mem #23915, President 27 years, www.tejaschapter.org
2015 ///M4, SO/full black, 6MT, HK, light 19"
Appreciate 4
LobB2371.00
Zugzwang497.00
MKSixer7857.50
Delta03114158.50

      05-27-2018, 03:15 PM   #26
LobB
Banned
2371
Rep
5,823
Posts

Drives: M135i
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Manchester

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SakhirM4 View Post
Wonderful world for democracy!! In the USA, we have fake news and in the UK we have no news. People for freedom need to step up before all is lost.
The populace are far easier to control with fake or no news....
Appreciate 1
Delta03114158.50

      05-27-2018, 03:59 PM   #27
NickyC
Brigadier General
NickyC's Avatar
2300
Rep
3,886
Posts

Drives: YMB M4, has a roof though. :(
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Somewhere I don't want to be

iTrader: (16)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chappers 71 View Post
I posted a thread about this very subject a while back & bimmerpost removed it, gave me a stern warning & a point reduction & you guys are banging on about British censorship?
It's a Western issue not a British or American thing, it's the way things are now, we all have to be mindful of what we say & post in case someone gets offended on somebody elses behalf
I disagree, now is the time to speak your mind and speak the truth about what is happening. We're fighting the brain damaged left right now in the United States, it's the reason Donald Trump won. We're sick of the politically correct, "cultural diversity" crap jammed down our throats constantly. When good people get sick of being called racists and xenophobes (especially by a party which is historically both of those things) for not agreeing with an insane ideology, it's time to fight.

Don't give these brain damaged, self destructive/self loathing leftists a single inch. Call them out, mock them, ridicule them the whole way.

Do it now.
Appreciate 6
LobB2371.00
Zugzwang497.00
SakhirM46753.00
MKSixer7857.50
Delta03114158.50

      05-27-2018, 04:30 PM   #28
Sassicaia
Colonel
Sassicaia's Avatar
Canada
2038
Rep
2,102
Posts

Drives: SMB F80 6MT
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Vancouver, Canada

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyC View Post
I disagree, now is the time to speak your mind and speak the truth about what is happening. We're fighting the brain damaged left right now in the United States, it's the reason Donald Trump won. We're sick of the politically correct, "cultural diversity" crap jammed down our throats constantly. When good people get sick of being called racists and xenophobes (especially by a party which is historically both of those things) for not agreeing with an insane ideology, it's time to fight.

Don't give these brain damaged, self destructive/self loathing leftists a single inch. Call them out, mock them, ridicule them the whole way.

Do it now.
your problem is you think anyone who isnt on the "right" must be on the far left (or left). I have news for you - everything you despise about the left the right does in other ways.

You'll follow along with what ever agenda piece the right comes up with and attack anyone who thinks different. For example Trump (who isnt even a conservative) lies and now the people on the right are defending the right to lie. Does that seem reasonable to you?
Appreciate 3
1 AKY103.50
maloo46.00

      05-27-2018, 04:57 PM   #29
Zugzwang
Major
Canada
497
Rep
1,257
Posts

Drives: 2011 335d m sport.
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Vancouver

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassicaia View Post
your problem is you think anyone who isnt on the "right" must be on the far left (or left). I have news for you - everything you despise about the left the right does in other ways.

You'll follow along with what ever agenda piece the right comes up with and attack anyone who thinks different. For example Trump (who isnt even a conservative) lies and now the people on the right are defending the right to lie. Does that seem reasonable to you?
The same could be said about the left. Biggest difference there is that whatever gospel agenda the left dreams up gets pounded into the ears of 90% plus of the population because they control the media, educational centres and entertainment industry.

Tommy Robinson. I bring him up on this platform because the left has gotten much further ahead with their idealism's in western europe than in north america.

Whats going on there cant happen here. Its starting to.

Protect freedom of speech.

Last edited by Zugzwang; 05-27-2018 at 05:03 PM.
Appreciate 3
SakhirM46753.00
LobB2371.00
MKSixer7857.50

      05-27-2018, 05:24 PM   #30
obert
Colonel
obert's Avatar
United_States
437
Rep
2,518
Posts

Drives: 2013 328i
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Seattle Wa

iTrader: (28)

It seems to me that the “left” as people call it is more in favor of protecting people that are breaking the law because they don’t agree with it. They would rather turn a blind eye to everyone instead of trying to figure out who are the bad people that are mixed in with the good people. I can not agree with a lot of the stuff they say about letting it be a free for all and worry about the consequences later.
Appreciate 2
LobB2371.00
Delta03114158.50

      05-27-2018, 05:30 PM   #31
Zugzwang
Major
Canada
497
Rep
1,257
Posts

Drives: 2011 335d m sport.
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Vancouver

iTrader: (0)



Lauren Southern. What a hottie.

Heres an update.

Having trouble finding the arrest video. I suppose that those in youtube who decide what's viewable or not are cracking down its spread.
Appreciate 1
Delta03114158.50

      05-27-2018, 06:56 PM   #32
1 AKY
Captain
1 AKY's Avatar
United Kingdom
104
Rep
733
Posts

Drives: E90 330D MSport Auto
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: UK

iTrader: (1)

Goodbye england. Goodbye Tommy Robinson.

'Propaganda'.

BTW - I didn't see Tommy Robinson 'reporting' on this particular case, something which was much closer to home.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...-a8231231.html


For the record, anybody found guilty of these types of despicable acts, irrespective of ethnicity, and as long as due process has been followed, should be dealt the most severe punishments to set an example to the rest of society.
Appreciate 1
      05-27-2018, 07:26 PM   #33
Mr Carrots
Major
710
Rep
1,023
Posts

Drives: BMW
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: South

iTrader: (0)

Appreciate 0
      05-27-2018, 07:45 PM   #34
maloo
First Lieutenant
46
Rep
305
Posts

Drives: M2
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: NH

iTrader: (0)

If the perpetrators were white, this thread would not even exist.
Appreciate 1
1 AKY103.50

      05-28-2018, 02:22 AM   #35
Zugzwang
Major
Canada
497
Rep
1,257
Posts

Drives: 2011 335d m sport.
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Vancouver

iTrader: (0)

What? Gary glitter wasnt white enough? He got loads of press for diddling children from arrest till well after his prison term was fulfilled. Go find another tree to bark up on.

Typical leftists. When in doubt, throw the race card out. And toss in a bigot or two. Some mysogenist comments and an impeach trump.

Good lord.
Appreciate 0
      05-28-2018, 08:36 AM   #36
Delta0311
Major General
Delta0311's Avatar
4159
Rep
8,320
Posts

Drives: 2011 BMW 335xi E92 2016 228xi
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: NJ

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by maloo View Post
If the perpetrators were white, this thread would not even exist.
Ah yes the typical leftists response. Can’t win the argument or add anything constructive to it then simply come in and all everyone racist.
__________________
You can detect right away those that are going to be shaky, and that will fall behind and those that are very hungry, and that hunger you will have to develop. You gotta create a goal for yourself whatever that may be, a short term goal and a long term goal and you gotta go after that. And if you donít see it, and if you donít believe it, who else will?
Arnold Schwarzenegger
Appreciate 4
obert437.00
Zugzwang497.00
NickyC2299.50

      05-28-2018, 08:54 AM   #37
maloo
First Lieutenant
46
Rep
305
Posts

Drives: M2
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: NH

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta0311 View Post
Ah yes the typical leftists response. Can’t win the argument or add anything constructive to it then simply come in and all everyone racist.
I won the argument. This thread would not exist but for it's a thin veil of racism.
Appreciate 1
1 AKY103.50

      05-28-2018, 09:19 AM   #38
obert
Colonel
obert's Avatar
United_States
437
Rep
2,518
Posts

Drives: 2013 328i
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Seattle Wa

iTrader: (28)

Quote:
Originally Posted by maloo View Post
I won the argument. This thread would not exist but for it's a thin veil of racism.
I think your in the wrong thread? This thread is about a person going after child rapists and the people protecting them. Unless you are for people going after children?
Appreciate 2
Zugzwang497.00
david51257.50

      05-28-2018, 09:37 AM   #39
maloo
First Lieutenant
46
Rep
305
Posts

Drives: M2
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: NH

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by obert View Post
I think your in the wrong thread? This thread is about a person going after child rapists and the people protecting them. Unless you are for people going after children?
No this thread is about racists and the people that support them. It has nothing to do with the horrible crime.
Appreciate 1
1 AKY103.50

      05-28-2018, 11:54 AM   #40
NickyC
Brigadier General
NickyC's Avatar
2300
Rep
3,886
Posts

Drives: YMB M4, has a roof though. :(
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Somewhere I don't want to be

iTrader: (16)

Quote:
Originally Posted by maloo View Post
If the perpetrators were white, this thread would not even exist.
Exactly, because if they were white there wouldn't be a media blackout over their crimes with judges instructing the press not to report on it. We'd have nothing to talk about since their crimes would be reported.
Appreciate 1
LobB2371.00

      05-28-2018, 12:48 PM   #41
minn19
Brigadier General
minn19's Avatar
United_States
3131
Rep
4,043
Posts

Drives: 18 M3, 16 F150,
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Minnesota

iTrader: (0)

Something tells me there is a lot more to this story............
Appreciate 1
      05-28-2018, 07:21 PM   #42
Zugzwang
Major
Canada
497
Rep
1,257
Posts

Drives: 2011 335d m sport.
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Vancouver

iTrader: (0)

Ive just come to the conclusion that if a truthfully powerful thread becomes too polarizing between opposing parties that one side will sjw (social justice warrior) their way into ultimate trolling... ultimate insults in order to incite enough hatred to hopefully cause a thread closure.

Its my hope that if moderators are forced to step in that they take the proper steps by locking out the most offensive of the trolls in order to let the thread live and allow a more civil exchange of thoughts and ideas.

This is a strong topic. Lets keep it civil in order to move forward.

Cheers fellow car enthusiasts. Both left and right. And even those in the middle.
Appreciate 3
SakhirM46753.00
MKSixer7857.50
mkoesel3905.00

      05-28-2018, 07:51 PM   #43
1 AKY
Captain
1 AKY's Avatar
United Kingdom
104
Rep
733
Posts

Drives: E90 330D MSport Auto
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: UK

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zugzwang View Post
Ive just come to the conclusion that if a truthfully powerful thread becomes too polarizing between opposing parties that one side will sjw (social justice warrior) their way into ultimate trolling... ultimate insults in order to incite enough hatred to hopefully cause a thread closure.

Its my hope that if moderators are forced to step in that they take the proper steps by locking out the most offensive of the trolls in order to let the thread live and allow a more civil exchange of thoughts and ideas.

This is a strong topic. Lets keep it civil in order to move forward.

Cheers fellow car enthusiasts. Both left and right. And even those in the middle.
Lovely play on words to imply the moral high ground.

You used the word 'incite' immediately above, albeit that it really should have been in your original post w.r.t. Tommy Robinson's intentions.
Appreciate 1
minn193130.50

      05-28-2018, 07:55 PM   #44
Zugzwang
Major
Canada
497
Rep
1,257
Posts

Drives: 2011 335d m sport.
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Vancouver

iTrader: (0)



Update on whats going on.


Oh. And by the way...

Lauren southern you are so beautiful and i would like to ask you out for a coffee and a rollerblading session around the seawall because you are like Galadriel from the lord of the rings and i bet that you light up a room with your presence cuz you are so awesome.

Creepy Lolz!!!

:P
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:56 AM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST