BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Regional Forums > USA - NY / NJ / CT / PA

European Auto Source (EAS)

02-06-2014, 05:40 AM   #1
MTrezzz
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: Lime Rock Edition

M3 ACM Black Modded Exhaust system

Hello Everybody here today is a New (1,300 Miles) ACM Modded Muffler. I picked up this beauty 3 weeks ago and although I love the exhaust and everything, I got to many complaints around my neighborhood; claimed it to be to loud! So coming from a Eisenmann Race Muffler, i can tell you guys that this exhaust is in the same level of rawness and a con which that it doesn't drone. I was very impressed considering that fact that i came from a 4k setup. This will make a good home to a new happy E92 Owner!!!

Asking $550.00!

The Exhaust is full black with 80MM Gloss Black Tips!

ACM is also willing to repaint the exhaust, if you decided to me their!
(Free on me)
Core muffler = $400.00
Install = $150.00
Paint = $200.00
Tips 80MM (Stock Length) = 200.000

Please if you want pictures text me at 1five16five81828five.

Willing to Ship on buyer expense! ! ! !

Reason for change; well i need a quitter setup.

Maybe Akrapovic rear only, stock, MPE, or quite sport exhausts
Appreciate 0
      05-08-2014, 10:08 AM   #2
MTrezzz
Major
United_States
Rep

Bump for a trade! looking for AE, Challenge, Akrapovic, MPE, MXP
ill put cash on my end; just feel free to pm me or text. I really want a trade but if somebody want it badly for the price i am asking for then in that case i will part out.

Feel free to text me and to hear this system in person. it is currently paired with stock x-pipe.
Appreciate 0
      05-08-2014, 11:22 AM   #3
docnsx01
Private
Rep
Drives: 2011 m3 conv

i am in merrick, forgive me if this a dumb question but how would sound with stock pipes…not looking for something too loud ..love the sound of the mpe and am leaning toward that route…would love your honest opinion especially since you are looking for an mpe as well…thanks for your time ...
Appreciate 0
      05-08-2014, 10:35 PM   #4
MTrezzz
Major
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by docnsx01 View Post
i am in merrick, forgive me if this a dumb question but how would sound with stock pipes…not looking for something too loud ..love the sound of the mpe and am leaning toward that route…would love your honest opinion especially since you are looking for an mpe as well…thanks for your time ...
Come down and decide for yourself if you like the sound.
To be completely honest coming from a MPE, Eisenmann Black, Ess and now on to this; the exhaust is the best value if your looking for something not to to expensive but retains the sound track. To mod the looks, since i myself hate the look of stock muffler i got mine custom painted black with EAS tips 80mm diffuser length just like the MPE. Overall i love the exhaust, it's just time to move on or either add an x-pipe. Ohh i drive my orange M3 every day so cops aren't a big thing. so no it isn't loud enough to grab cops attention unless your doing something wrong. but feel free to text me at 1516 5818285
Again $550.00 I got the job done for $1000.00 including everything from ACM.

Reason why i sold my MPE is because it cracked at the bottom. many other owners have been through that way unfortunately.. but anyways feel free to ask any questions and ohh the MPE with any test pipe and x-pipe will produce a raspy noise or pitch.
Appreciate 0