BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum

European Auto Source (EAS)

05-06-2020, 12:08 AM   #67
Abdul
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Rep

Drives: E39 M5/E92 M3/E60 M5/F80 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by GewoW View Post
I've been trying to reach Abdul by email @ info, @boof, by PM. Nothing since feb

Not too confidence inspiring to be honest. I know it's COVID, so I am understanding, but a sign of life would be nice.

Abdul if you are reading this, please check your PMs and your emails. I'd really like to get this done and show my support, but it's difficult if I'm not able to communicate!

Wishing you the best in this difficult time.
Hi there,

I hope all is well. We replied to you once back in Feb or March informing you that we do not have BE bearings in stock. Forgive me!

We don't reply to inquiries at the moment about BE bearings. We have tons of emails coming in daily about BE, too much to keep up with. Our answer is the same every time. Unfortunately, we have no idea when they will be in stock again.

Nonetheless, if you want to do your actuators separately or get ACL bearings and ARP bolts instead, please let me know. We have these in stock. Thanks.
Appreciate 1
      05-07-2020, 01:34 AM   #68
JustinTS
Lurker
Canada
Rep
Drives: E92

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abdul@mpowermotorsports View Post
Hi there,

I hope all is well. We replied to you once back in Feb or March informing you that we do not have BE bearings in stock. Forgive me!

We don't reply to inquiries at the moment about BE bearings. We have tons of emails coming in daily about BE, too much to keep up with. Our answer is the same every time. Unfortunately, we have no idea when they will be in stock again.

Nonetheless, if you want to do your actuators separately or get ACL bearings and ARP bolts instead, please let me know. We have these in stock. Thanks.
Hey Abdul,

Put in an order last week for ACL bearings and rod bolts. I was charged, but my order still shows “awaiting processing”. I contacted someone on the site, but I haven’t heard anything since.

Thanks! I know it’s crazy times right now.
Appreciate 0
      05-07-2020, 01:37 AM   #69
Abdul
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustinTS View Post
Quote:
Hi there,

Hey Abdul,

Put in an order last week for ACL bearings and rod bolts. I was charged, but my order still shows “awaiting processing”. I contacted someone on the site, but I haven’t heard anything since.

Thanks! I know it’s crazy times right now.
Yes, it was me who replied to you on the website chat.

The ARP bolts are getting delayed at the moment. They should be in stock by Tuesday. That's what tracking shows. Getting 40 sets in this order.

Thanks.
Appreciate 1
      05-08-2020, 12:57 AM   #70
essjon
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: Austin Yellow M4

Hi Abdul, I was just wondering when do I get the warranty document? I emailed and texted you but I never got a response.
      05-11-2020, 04:36 PM   #71
Abdul
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by m3j0n View Post
Hi Abdul, I was just wondering when do I get the warranty document? I emailed and texted you but I never got a response.
Hi there,

We are revising our warranty documents and you should be getting them in your email shortly.

You don't need a warranty document. The serial
Number on your unit along with your order number is sufficient. That serial number is forever associated with that unit. As long as you don't open the unit, that will void the warranty.
Appreciate 2
      05-13-2020, 03:29 AM   #72
TX
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2009 ///M3 E92 APW 6MT

Abdul, Boof, how about the BE ARP rod bolts for S65? you list them as stocked, but I want to make sure before placing an order.
      05-15-2020, 04:46 PM   #73
JustinTS
Lurker
Canada
Rep
Drives: E92

Quote:

The ARP bolts are getting delayed at the moment. They should be in stock by Tuesday. That's what tracking shows. Getting 40 sets in this order.

Thanks.
Hi Abdul,

Any word on the bolts? I need to change my bearing service appointment, as your site said 3-5 days and didn't mention that inventory was out of stock. Any idea what the ETA will be?

Thanks.
Appreciate 0
      05-19-2020, 05:38 AM   #74
Abdul
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by TX View Post
Abdul, Boof, how about the BE ARP rod bolts for S65? you list them as stocked, but I want to make sure before placing an order.
Hi there,

I hope all is well. Bolts are in stock and ready to be shipped. Did you place the order already?
Appreciate 1
      05-19-2020, 05:39 AM   #75
Abdul
Rep

Blank

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustinTS View Post
Quote:

Thanks.
Hi Abdul,

Any word on the bolts? I need to change my bearing service appointment, as your site said 3-5 days and didn't mention that inventory was out of stock. Any idea what the ETA will be?

Thanks.
Hi there,

Did you place the order already? If yes, the bolts are already shipped. If not, the bolts are in stock and will be shipped out immediately.
Appreciate 1
      05-19-2020, 11:51 PM   #76
TX
Captain
Rep

Quote:
Hi there,

I hope all is well. Bolts are in stock and ready to be shipped. Did you place the order already?
Order placed, and in the mail already. Thank you sir!
      05-27-2020, 06:11 PM   #77
MisterClutch888
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2011 E90 M3 6MT ZCP

from Vancouver Canada, need a set of BE bearings and bolts please. please pm me, thank you very much in advance.
Slow Build
Appreciate 0
      05-28-2020, 12:16 PM   #78
6ixSpd
Save the manuals!
Rep
Drives: '16 M3, '23 718 Spyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterClutch888 View Post
from Vancouver Canada, need a set of BE bearings and bolts please. please pm me, thank you very much in advance.
From a few posts above: https://www.m3post.com/forums/showpo...7&postcount=67

Past: E92 M3, F87 M2, E39 M5, etc
Appreciate 0
      05-29-2020, 01:06 AM   #79
TX
Captain
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterClutch888 View Post
Clutch, you can indeed order bolts... I won't make recommendations, but you can easily find them, but good luck with bearings. I got an in stock alert email from a website (possibly a glitch) and by the time I entered my payment method it said out of stock again...We're talking a few minutes or less. I think the general consensus is the bearings might be back late September or August, but those people are already taking massive pre-orders on an unknown number of bearings available which will likely lead to many, many...many people being left off the list without anyway of knowing. It would be kind of cool if "said shop" knew they ordered X set of bearings and then when they took pre-orders for "X" set of bearings they closed the ordering, but nope they just let people keep ordering and ordering without any way of knowing if we actually have a chance of getting a pair.

Call me crazy, but would that be so hard?
      06-14-2020, 01:41 PM   #80
DanMpower
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW M3s and a Red VW

Anybody order anything from M Power Motorsports lately?

Did they go MIA again?

I paid for two TAs on June 2nd ($930), and no communication since. I've called, texted, emailed twice...nada.

Appreciate 0
      06-14-2020, 08:02 PM   #81
Abdul
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanMpower View Post
Anybody order anything from M Power Motorsports lately?

Did they go MIA again?

I paid for two TAs on June 2nd ($930), and no communication since. I've called, texted, emailed twice...nada.

Hi there,

I hope all is well.

No. We are here. Of course trying out bets to stay afloat during the protests and riots here in Michigan. We were not able to go to work for a few days last week. We had approximately 14 units shipped out on Friday though.

Please call me or text me at (586) 207-7826. What's your order number?
Appreciate 2
      08-08-2020, 10:42 PM   #82
NitroBiz
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: '11.5 e90 IB M3

The absolute best! Quick to respond and very personable and professional! Would never dream of getting my Throttle Actuator from any where else, including BMW directly!
Appreciate 1
Abdul1035.50
      08-12-2020, 08:41 PM   #83
Move Over
Colonel
Rep
Drives: M3 6MT

Spoke with Abdul over text and wound up ordering bearings (ACL) and his ARP bolts. Shipped out a day or two later. No issues at all.

Talked to him on the phone for like an hour one of the conversations. Seems like a great guy!
      08-14-2020, 08:34 AM   #84
Rober84m
Canada
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

I placed my order for 2 throttle actuators from Mpowermotorsport about 5 days ago. Even though my credit card was charged, I did not get any response regrading my order. I emailed them and used their chat platform on the website, but no avail. I understand they are busy rebuilding them, but any acknowledment would be assuring since I am in the dark waiting. More responsive customer service would be appreciated.
Appreciate 0
      08-14-2020, 09:18 AM   #85
Move Over
Colonel
Rep
Drives: M3 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rober84m View Post
I placed my order for 2 throttle actuators from Mpowermotorsport about 5 days ago. Even though my credit card was charged, I did not get any response regrading my order. I emailed them and used their chat platform on the website, but no avail. I understand they are busy rebuilding them, but any acknowledment would be assuring since I am in the dark waiting. More responsive customer service would be appreciated.
Try texting abdul, he was very responsive that way for me.
      08-15-2020, 09:26 AM   #86
Rober84m
Canada
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Move Over View Post
Called, left a VM, emailed again and sent Abdul a direct message, but no response yet. Hopefully next week I will get a response at least. I trusted the good reviews and I hope it is not going to turn into a nightmare.
Appreciate 0
      08-16-2020, 02:58 AM   #87
Abdul
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rober84m View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Move Over View Post
Called, left a VM, emailed again and sent Abdul a direct message, but no response yet. Hopefully next week I will get a response at least. I trusted the good reviews and I hope it is not going to turn into a nightmare.
I've been in and out of the hospital for the past month now. Been hospitalized three times. Forgive me, my brother. Trying to keep up during these crazy times. Tore my ACL (again). Contracted the virus during my initial visit. And then it's been nightmare since then.

I just replied to your email. BTW, only received two emails from you and no text message or call. I've been rather slow replying to emails during my current health condition. Best way to reach us is call or text. Thanks.
Appreciate 3
      08-16-2020, 06:38 AM   #88
Rober84m
Canada
Rep

Quote:
I've been in and out of the hospital for the past month now. Been hospitalized three times. Forgive me, my brother. Trying to keep up during these crazy times. Tore my ACL (again). Contracted the virus during my initial visit. And then it's been nightmare since then.

I just replied to your email. BTW, only received two emails from you and no text message or call. I've been rather slow replying to emails during my current health condition. Best way to reach us is call or text. Thanks.
Thank you for the response. I understand and I hope you get better soon. I texted and called you at (586)207-7826. Perhaps I have got the wrong number or there was a some sort of network issue snice I tried reaching you out from Canada. In the end everything is good, again I appreciate the response and wish you well in those hard times.
Appreciate 1
Abdul1035.50