BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for sale/wanted/trade

EXXEL Distributions

02-17-2023, 12:03 AM   #1
MonAster
Rep
Drives: BMW E90 M3

Lightbulb

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 24,999.00

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
2008 E90 M3 6MT - Jerez Black
General
  • Asking $24,999.00
  • 122k miles

Spec
  • 100% stock mechanically
  • Exterior 8.5/10: Jerez Black
  • Interior 9/10: Fox Red
  • OEM M Performance steering wheel (stock steering wheel included)
  • OEM weighted shift knob (stock shift knob included)
  • TAs done at about 105k
  • RB not done as I'm not a RB believer, black stone analysis showing good and available if needed
  • Sun Roof
  • Heated seats
  • Comfort access (keyless entry and ignition)

Story
First things first, reason of selling is I'm spotted a lower mileage E92 M3 and have put a deposit on that, so still staying with the E9X M3 even with this sale!
About this car -
I bought this car from an upperclassman and close friend of mine when he had to move overseas after graduation in May 2020. As I was going to college in St. Louis, Missouri at the time, I was super careful with the car and never took the car out when it's snowing or when there's salt on the road. Throughout my two years of ownership, all I needed to do was oil changes every 3k-5k miles and no other hustle in terms of maintenance. As I didn't have much money on the side as a student, I never had the chance to do any mods to the engine or the chassis, so the car is mechanically stock and ready for the next owner to show their creativity on it.

I did, however, put on an new OEM M performance steering wheel and a weighted shift knob just to make the interior cleaner and more enjoyable as a daily driver. Not believing in the mystery of RBs on these cars, before each drive, I would leave the car until it idles stably at 700~ rpm then keep the rev under 2500 until oil temp catches up for all two years of my ownership, same as the previous owner who was also an adult car enthusiast.

Car is now offered for sale in Bay Area, CA as I drove across the country from Missouri to California last August for work here. Enjoyed every mile of that road trip and would definitely recommend going out for a drive like that in this E90 M3 if you got it.

Small flaws -
- the shift knob and booth has a small gap as I bought the shift knob separatelly and this was the cleanest I could fit them together
- visible wear on front seats being an 122k miles car
- front passenger side brake sensor is not working thus the BRAKE light on the dash, but all brake pads and rotors have been inspected and no need for replacement

Reason for Selling
I always wanted the coupe version of the M3 as I owned an E92 335i before this and absolutely loved that. Also as I have a 2008 Audi S4 Avant on the side so have more than enough doors and room for grocery purposes. Selling this E90 M3 to get fund for an E92 M3 I've spotted and put a deposit on.

Contact
Please feel free to PM me and let me know below if that doesn't work!
Can also email me at monaster616@gmail.com

Attached Images

Last edited by MonAster; 02-17-2023 at 01:45 AM..
Appreciate 0
      03-04-2023, 01:39 AM   #2
MonAster
Rep
Drives: BMW E90 M3

This car, it is still on sale.
Appreciate 0