BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Regional Forums > USA - NY / NJ / CT / PA

BPM

07-02-2011, 03:05 AM   #1
BlackSaphr
Private
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Tire distributor installer in NYC/NJ area?

Hey guys,

Im taking a 3 day trip down from Montreal for a friends bachelor party in NYC. At the same time i thought i would check out some prices for tires since mine are down to the wear bars in front and rear

Can anybody recommend a shop that installs and distributes tires that would have the M3 sizes in stock? its a PITA to get them over here no one carries them in our sizes and delivery can take 3-4 weeks

Im taking the 87 south from the border so basically anything on the way would be great

also if anyone has a set that they are selling you can let me know, i want to come down with the M really bad but don't want to risk it on my bald tires especially for some spirited driving up in the mountains

forgot to mention, tires for the OEM 19's

on a side note, does anyone know of good hotels to stay in NYC? something close to time square

thanks in advance
Appreciate 0
      07-02-2011, 08:00 AM   #2
GreasyGinzo
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: '08 E92 AW 6MT M3(Totaled)

LOL thats funny...I can't tell you how many guys from this area go up there for bachelor parties.

Last edited by GreasyGinzo; 07-02-2011 at 08:42 AM..
Appreciate 0
      07-02-2011, 12:05 PM   #3
BlackSaphr
Private
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

ya lol thats what i said but its more a question of being able to cross the border for a couple guys in the group
Appreciate 0