BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for sale/wanted/trade

Mporium BMW

08-09-2022, 02:11 PM   #1
yosshaa
Rep
Drives: 2006 BMW M3 ZCP

2006 BMW M3 Competition SMG (ZCP) E46 - 65,500 Miles

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
2006 BMW M3 COMPETITION PACKAGE (ZCP) E46 - 65,500 Miles

One of the last E46 M3?s built. Build date 02/2006
For sale by owner, title in hand.
For anyone who is a collector, this car is one to have. You'll be hard-pressed to find a cleaner one and with lower mileage. The car has been inspected by BMW. It is mechanically flawless and so are the subframe and vanos. The SMG works perfectly.
This 2006 BMW M3 coupe is finished in Interlagos Blue Metallic over Dove grey leather and is powered by a 3.2-liter inline-six paired with a six-speed SMG sequential transmission and a limited-slip differential. The 3.2-liter S54 inline-six was factory rated at 333 horsepower and 262 lb-ft of torque. Equipment includes the Premium, Cold Weather, and Competition Packages as well as 19″ M cross-spoke wheels, a power sunroof, xenon headlights, Park Distance Control, heated seats, and aftermarket infotainment system with navigation, and a Harman Kardon sound system.
Interlagos Blue Exterior over Dove grey interior with aluminum mesh accents and Alcantara steering wheel. There were only 154 Interlagos/Dove M3?s built for the US market.
Ticking the ZCP box brought a handsome list of performance additives to an already zestful car ? things like larger, but lighter, staggered 19-inch spun-cast BBS RC alloy wheels, stiffer springs, quick-ratio steering, special Alcantera steering wheel, M-track mode for electronic stability control, larger front brake rotors, specialized rear brake calipers with larger pistons, unique ZCP milled aluminum effect interior trim, and a signature color for ZCP cars, Interlagos Blue, which wasn?t even available through BMW Individual ? it was only available on a Competition Package car. Of all the E46 M3s sold, and there?s been nearly 100,000 units in total, only 2,410 ZCPs were sold in the USA, and of those, only 843 were painted Interlagos. Under the hood, drivers enjoyed the same 333hp, 3.2L inline 6-cylinder engine as in all the other M3sHow rare is this car?
Production numbers broken down for this car:
? 43,779 E46 M3's produced for NA
? 26,202 E46 M3 Coupes
? 2,410 E46 M3 Coupes with ZCP Package
? 843 US / 54 CA ZCP in Interlagos Blue
? 366 US / 21 CA ZCP in Interlagos + SMG
? 154 US / 6 CA ZCP in Interlagos with N5TT (Dove Gray)
? 76 US / 2 CA ZCP in Interlagos + N5TT (Dove Gray) + SMG

65,500 Miles, clean title, no accidents.
$46,000/obo

Options include:
? Competition Package
? Premium Package
? Cold Weather Package
? Navigation and Harman Kardon Premium Sound
Specification:
? Bi-Xenon Headlights
? Dove Leather Interior
? Rear Parking Distance Control
? ZCP Cross Drilled Rotors
? ZCP Steering Rack
? ZCP Suspension
? ZCP Steering Wheel
? ZCP 19" Wheels
? ZCP Cube Trim
? Heated Seats
? A/C Climate Control
? Sunroof
? Fog Lights
? LED Tail Lights
I?ve driven the car about 12,000 miles in the last 6 years, always garage kept under a BMW OEM car cover.
I?ve owned this beautiful example for the last 6 years. I purchased it from the second owner up in Denver, the second owner bought this car as a certified used car from BMW Denver in 2014. There is no rust, Colorado does not salt their roads. The car is a pristine original example, adult driven, not tracked, and unmolested. Car was purchased as a certified preowned by last owner from Schomp BMW in Denver and was inspected and serviced there under his ownership records in hand. Car has been maintained by myself and BMW North Scottsdale for the duration of my ownership.
Inspection 2 was completed at 51,000 miles
The subframe was inspected by BMW Scottsdale in 2019 and shows no signs of cracking or fatigue. The SMG runs perfectly, I leave the car parked in neutral which is the key to excessive pressure wear on the unit. Myself and the previous owner kept the car garage, I would speculate the first owner did as well based on condition. I have blackstone oil reports from all my oil changes and metal deposits in the most recent report were immaculate.
Car comes with 2 sets of keys, receipts for all recent work done at BMW, Inspection Reports, and Car Proof History. OEM BMW sunshade and BMW indoor car cover will come with the car. I have BMW all season mats in the car and all new oem m3 black mats still in their packaging as well.

SMG: though the SMG works perfectly, If the buyer would like the car swapped to a manual transmission, that can also be done for an additional $3,000. Nobody misses a shift with the SMG.
The stock shocks and springs were replaced with Koni Yellow adjustable dampeners and eibach springs. The front sway bar has also been replaced with a more rigid white line industries piece. The top hats in the rear have been reinforced and the rear trailing arm bushings have been replaced with OEM units at 59,000 miles.
The competition disc brakes up were replaced with new OEM rotors and hawk pads at 60,000 miles
Inspection 2 was completed at 51,000 miles
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Records from my ownership:
6/2016
? Installed Audiovox Bluetooth
11/2016
57,976 miles
? Oil change Mann filter, 10w-60 m twin power turbo oil, new drain bolt, o-rings, washers. Blackstone oil sample taken> see report.
? TTFS SMG tune installed ? CSL parameters tune
Key Features:
o Eliminates transmission issues caused by changes in limited slip differential ratio
o Faster and more firm shifts in all gears
o Smoother shifts on all modes
o Rev matching
o Can be reverted to oem but you won?t want to.

? Clean MAF, clean air filter, wipe down filter housing.

3/2017
59,045 miles
Suspension refresh
o Koni Yellows
o Eibach Prokit springs
o New OEM Rear Trailing Arm Bushings
o Whiteline 30 mm front sway bar and poly sway bar bushings
o new front sway bar end links
o power flex rear sway bushings

11/08/2017
? New Battery EverStart Maxx, Group Size H6

12/6/2017
60,243 miles
? Air bag recall fixed by Chapman BMW North Scottsdale

1/7/2018
60,300 miles
? OEM ZCP front brake rotors
? Hawk HP plus pads
? URO Front pad sensors

2/28/2018
61,025 miles
Oil Change Day
? 3,049 on old oil (replaced filter added 10-60 m power twin turbo oil) Blackstone oil sample taken> see report.

3/11/2018
61,138 miles
Installed
? Mann air filter c25114
? Mann cabin filter

10/1/2019
Took to BMW North Scottsdale
? 62,354-mile oil change, Blackstone oil sample taken> see report.
? subframe dropped and inspected for cracking, everything looks great, no cracks, suspension torqued to spec, pictures sent and documented from dealership.
6/2/2022
? 65,401-mile oil change and checkup at North Scottsdale BMW - Blackstone oil sample taken> see report.

46,000/OBO
have car fax and auto check reports.

see all the pics
https://www.autotrader.com/sell-my-c...8-2162bf309c02

Appreciate 0
      08-09-2022, 02:12 PM   #2
yosshaa
Rep

https://images.autotrader.com/images...A.1024x768.jpg

https://images.autotrader.com/images...A.1024x768.jpg

Appreciate 0
      08-09-2022, 02:14 PM   #3
yosshaa
Rep

car fax and auto check available to interested buyers, obviously a clean title.
Appreciate 0
      08-22-2022, 06:07 PM   #4
yosshaa
Rep

$43,000 bump
Appreciate 0