BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

Mporium BMW

03-04-2013, 01:09 PM   #89
shah269
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009

yes still have fun still enjoy life but at times take a moment and look around and know where you are and where you came from and where you are going.
that is to say, question and be aware but try not to live in your mind too much.
Appreciate 0
      03-04-2013, 01:09 PM   #90
Uber V8
Volcano Knuckles
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 Camaro SS 1LE

Quote:
Originally Posted by grimlock View Post
^easy to say when your schlong is massive
Appreciate 0
      03-04-2013, 01:13 PM   #91
grimlock
Colonel
Rep
Drives: F10 N52B30@255PS

good afternoon, Gentlemen and Shah
I have been doing alot of thinking on this topic.. where to start
Appreciate 0
      03-04-2013, 01:32 PM   #92
grimlock
Colonel
Rep

Meanwhile, for the dropouts:

Appreciate 0
      03-04-2013, 01:50 PM   #93
carve
Major
Rep
Drives: 335i

I haven't actually laughed out loud at a comment in a while...but that flyer did it. Yup- totally straight!
Appreciate 0
      03-04-2013, 07:10 PM   #94
amanda hor$t
Banned
Rep
Drives: a380

Quote:
you like looking at other guys' peepees?

i actually have 2, of different lengths.

you look wong way, you fool i say!

Last edited by amanda hor$t; 03-04-2013 at 07:40 PM..
Appreciate 0
      03-04-2013, 07:53 PM   #95
amanda hor$t
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by carve View Post
No way in hell would I fcuk a hooker no matter how hot she was or how affordable she was. Condoms are only effective against some diseases, and you'd better believe they've been exposed to everything. Furthermore, it would make me feel bad about myself to have to pay someone to have sex with me. I have more value than that, and there are tons of wonderful women out there who want to have sex with me because they WANT me, and I like them for more than just having tits and a vagina. Much more fulfilling that way.
are you a short brokeass cambodian guy who eats at the best restaurants, rents everithing, and repairs computers irl? probably not but i know the type, basically

Last edited by amanda hor$t; 03-04-2013 at 09:26 PM..
Appreciate 0
      03-04-2013, 08:14 PM   #96
len56
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: like a gentleman

Quote:
Thanks I used to be a complete pussy but learned the hard way very recently, and this stuff works!

Most women even want a few subtle elements of being controlled, particularly when things get physical. Many have told me how turned on they get if I, say, firmly hold their arms or hips, or tell them to do something, or use graphically erotic words even if they previously found the words I pick offensive. It's because I'm going after what I want UNAPOLOGETICALLY, in control, and putting myself out there even at the risk of offending her (something I wouldn't have done as a stereotypical "nice guy"). Combine that with elements of gentleness (especially after) and attentiveness to her needs and being low-pressure and you have a winning combo that's effective on women ranging from tattooed tough-girls to businesswomen to doctors to computer programers. Then, just take a similar sort of attitude to non-physical interactions and you're good to go: No more nice-guy syndrome, but you're still not an asshole, either

Disclaimer: I'm only interested in smart, independent girls so maybe your typical idiot with low self-esteem really is just interested in someone treating her like crap.

if you want high quality girls, this this this this
      03-04-2013, 08:26 PM   #97
amanda hor$t
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by len56 View Post
if you want high quality girls, this this this this
lying is hard work lol... ok ok fine, he's an en-tre-pre-neur
Appreciate 0
      03-04-2013, 08:46 PM   #98
ScreaM
Banned
Rep
Drives: M3

Quote:
Doesn't need to be massive when you got gold

Name:  Austin.jpg
Views: 558
Size:  84.5 KB

Last edited by ScreaM; 03-04-2013 at 10:28 PM..
Appreciate 0
      03-04-2013, 08:58 PM   #99
len56
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: like a gentleman

Quote:
That was fantastic- who wrote that?

When I first found myself single I broke every one of those comandments- once with an absolute dream-girl. I didn't know such a combo of smart, adventurous and sexy was possible. Needless to say, I completely blew it. I told myself that wouldn't happen again if I ever met another like her. I've learned a lot about women and myself and things are SO much better now. There are definitely a few areas in there I still need to work on. However, some of those, such as having backup girls, are less practical in a marriage or monogomous relationship, but echos what I said about how it makes you a lot less needy and makes her compete for your affection.
I think it's a good list too. But I personally would let a few of the things go once/if you're in a lovey-dovey relationship. Namely V & VI.

V: Don't shower her with gifts (she'll get bored and expect it) but you don't need to always wait on her. Show her you appreciate her from time to time (be spontaneous with it!). Don't be soft and say 'I love you' all day. But say it whenever you feel like it, you're a god damn man.

VI: Keep teasing by all means but for serious things if you can be open about your emotions (vulnerable as Mark Manson describes) they may find it genuine and masculine that you're not afraid to share. The fact you can admit too -and stand behind- your girly side might just make you more manly. It also shows you trust her.

Basically keep up the fun, be dynamic, and be genuine. Being a boss always helps too

Of course this varies from girl to girl. If you want to keep lots of models around ignore what I just said. Be rich and have little time for them (more time in the ferrari anyways). Speaking from absolutely no experience.

This is just from my humble view.
      03-05-2013, 10:04 AM   #100
grimlock
Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Most women even want a few subtle elements of being controlled, particularly when things get physical. Many have told me how turned on they get if I, say, firmly hold their arms or hips, or tell them to do something, or use graphically erotic words even if they previously found the words I pick offensive. It's because I'm going after what I want UNAPOLOGETICALLY, in control, and putting myself out there even at the risk of offending her
This is something I don't understand.
Hold the bird gently, but don't crush it.
I won't even touch the bird.

Perhaps as someone who is self-directed, I expect everyone else to be likewise.. maybe I should just grab the next hot girl who seems receptive and see what happens, at worst I would get slapped?
Appreciate 0
      03-05-2013, 10:40 AM   #101
carve
Major
Rep

Yeah- you have to be unafraid of being rejected and own your own desires unapologetically. They can smell it if you're faking it or have the slightest hint of looking apologetic about what you're doing. Once a women is attracted to you, the thing that turns her on more than anything is being STRONGLY desired...just a few steps from uncontrollably desired They want to let go...to be controlled and absolutely ravaged. Win/win

(Needless to say, if they stop you from escalating in a certain way a couple times in a row, that's your limit for the evening).

LOL- are there any women reading this thread? Speak up!

Last edited by carve; 03-05-2013 at 10:52 AM..
Appreciate 0
      03-05-2013, 10:55 AM   #102
grimlock
Colonel
Rep

^So the first step is attracting the girl -must not seem too interested at this point, to maximise her guesstimate of your desirability
If you have not succeeded with this first, continueing is just going to end badly? (because she is not attracted)
When you sense she may be interested, you tap the brakes (analogy) and can show some interest, but not more than she shows , or it will ruin it (=slam on brakes, don't do).
Then you just have to reel her in, always responding with interest, but less than she shows, so YOU are the one attracting her to you, not the other way around which would allow her to call it off at any time.
Is this correct or am I way off base?

So far I have mastered the showing zero interest, which does seem to work as girls look in your direction or move subtly towards you (little do they know the subconcious mind tricks you are playing ) but have not had the courage to apply step 2 which is reel them in..
Appreciate 0
      03-05-2013, 11:22 AM   #103
carve
Major
Rep

I wouldn't focus too terribly much on routines unless you're looking for something VERY short term. Your value doesn't come from a step-by-step guide- it comes from being comfortable with yourself and around women. It's much better to be genuine and go after what you want unapologetically.

I recommend you read that book I quoted earlier.
http://postmasculine.com/products/books/models?ppid=68
Appreciate 0
      03-05-2013, 01:47 PM   #104
grimlock
Colonel
Rep

"Seduction is an interplay of emotions. Your movement or lack of movement alters emotions, not the words. Words are the side-effect. Sex is the side-effect. The game is emotions, emotions through movement."
-from the book

That is deep. Now I have another question - what is emotion?

"Attractive Behavior = Non-needy behavior"

Attraction+neediness=1 ?
They are opposites? To be attractive is to be not needy? Fits too perfectly to seem true..

"Creepy: makes a woman less comfortable or secure"
Hmm.. I think I do this inadvertently - why?

Would it be safe to say that attraction = lack of neediness, so a good pairing (as opposed to victim/perpetrator type) is one with mutual lack of neediness, where both admire the positive aspects of the other, rather than 'need' some aspect that the other provides (money, sex, control etc.)?
But then how is 'attraction' in this sense to another different from 'need' ??

I get what you are saying wrt just being yourself and not plan each step so carefully.. but I have these questions..
Appreciate 0
      03-05-2013, 05:15 PM   #105
ScreaM
Banned
Rep

^That book sounds incredibly gay.
Appreciate 0
      03-05-2013, 05:40 PM   #106
grimlock
Colonel
Rep

^Dude, you get laid like a brick I presume?

Damn need to get this book! local library doesn't have it
Appreciate 0
      03-05-2013, 06:07 PM   #107
grimlock
Colonel
Rep

Read the gay book here:

https://docs.google.com/gview?url=ht...df&chrome=true

edit: buy the book and support the author, amazon won't sell me kindle outside the US, and I can't wait a week for the book, sorry
Appreciate 0
      03-05-2013, 06:29 PM   #108
grimlock
Colonel
Rep

"For a long time there was a lot of confusion as to what turned a woman on. Random events and actions could have the same effect on her sexually, and there seemed to be no connection. Again, with men it’s simple. Rip his pants off, show him your boobies, and he’s probably good to go.

But with women, once again, it’s quite different. Often these same sexual and physical behaviors turn her off as much as arouse her. Why does a man who rips her bra off and hold her against a wall turn her on while a man who fumbles with the clasp and ask for her permission to touch her nipples turn her off?

It had long been thought that female arousal was tied to ideas and the display of security, investment and commitment, particularly from high status men. Unfortunately for psychologists, women don’t light candles and lay in their bathtubs masturbating to the idea of commitment and a white picket fence. They fantasize about far different (and stranger) things.

The new conclusion is that female arousal is somewhat narcissistic in nature. Women are turned on by being wanted, by being desired.

Suddenly, seemingly disconnected events that arouse women -- a romantic marriage proposal in one instance, and a rape fantasy in another -- make sense. Both indicate an extreme display of desire in her by a man. A man who’s willing to sacrifice everything to be with her. One is sacrificing his sexual freedom, the other is risking his actual freedom... for her. All for her. This is hot."
Appreciate 0
      03-05-2013, 07:12 PM   #109
grimlock
Colonel
Rep

"When Ryan was in college, he was a leading member of his fraternity. He was in charge of organizing his house’s parties. He was a gregarious guy and liked by most people. At one of these parties he met Jane. Jane took an immediate liking to Ryan and the two began dating. Ryan would organize and throw his parties, Jane would come and bring her friends. They shared stories, experiences and interests. The rest of college went on like this.

After they graduated, Ryan took a job at a bank. Jane got involved in a local charity. Ryan’s social network disappeared and his long hours at work killed any desire for him to go out and make new friends. He began to spend more and more time with Jane. They usually just watched movies and shared a bottle of wine.

As time went on, Jane became more and more involved in her charity events and began traveling to help with fundraisers. Ryan would spend this time alone watching TV or maybe grabbing a beer with one of his old buddies, but it wasn’t the same. After another year, Ryan would openly complain to Jane about her trips. Jane obviously sympathized with Ryan, but she felt pressured and resented him for it. They began to fight more often. Ryan gained weight. Jane spent more time working away from home.

Ryan decided to plan a lavish trip for the two of them to the Caribbean. He could use some much-needed time away from work, and it would infuse their relationship with some excitement and passion that it sorely needed. The trip returned the romance to the two briefly. But upon returning home reality began to set in once again. Within a few months it was back to business as usual: him overworked and irritable, her distancing herself and traveling.

Ryan began talking about marriage. Jane was hesitant. She cited that her job was getting busier and she didn’t know how much she’d be around to plan a wedding. Ryan had been saving much of his money to buy her a ring. Jane lamented that they were still young and hadn’t really experienced much of life yet. Secretly, in the back of her mind, she couldn’t shake the feeling that Ryan was terrified of just that: experiencing life, and marrying her was just another way for him to escape it.

Dejected, a few weeks later Ryan began to complain that Jane spent too much time with her friends and at work. Indeed, Jane had been staying at work until way into the night, even on days when she didn’t have to. Ryan began pressuring Jane to move in together, but again she resisted, this time fervently. Ryan exploded, he had been giving up everything for her the past few years and she had been nothing but ungrateful. She retorted that Ryan had been suffocating her with his demands for attention and affection. Jane dumped him on the spot.

There’s a good chance the above story sounds familiar to you. You or one of your friends or family members have probably gone through the same process as Ryan: meet girl in a situation of low emotional investment and low neediness, entered relationship with said girl, gradually invested more and more until girl leaves you and dates a some other guy who is less invested."

Appreciate 0
      03-05-2013, 08:43 PM   #110
ScreaM
Banned
Rep

I need to read a book to get laid?
Appreciate 0