BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for sale/wanted/trade

EXXEL Distributions

02-13-2018, 08:47 PM   #1
BMW524td
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW M3 e92 - 6 speed

2008 BMW M3 e92 - Manual - Lightly optioned

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Call, text, or email: 630-901-5204. Asking $20,000.

Having a hard time posting pictures so please check out my craigslist ad: https://chicago.craigslist.org/sox/c...462122643.html.

VIN: WBSWD93598PY39635

Up for sale is 2008 BMW M3 e92 with CLEAN title and Carfax. Sunroof car. There are no accidents or bs stories. It's a 6-speed manual which is highly desired among enthusiasts. It's Jerez Black with black leather interior and aluminum brushed trim. This paint was a special option. It's deep blue in the light. The exterior and interior are in good condition. It does have some typical wear on the plastics and tiny blemishes on the exterior, but overall the car looks fantastic. It catches a lot of attention and is in great mechanical shape. It brakes, accelerates and handles like an M3 should; the car doesn't pull to the left or right during braking or acceleration. The car is very lightly optioned (no EDC, no nav, etc.), which in my opinion is a great thing for an M3. Would be a great candidate for a track car or simply a daily driver. The car is sitting on a set of Michelin Pilot Super Sports that are in great shape.

It has 3 owners. First owner drove it in New Jersey/ New York area until 38,000 miles. In 2011, it was purchased by a gentleman in Ohio who daily drove it when it was dry out. Most of the miles were done on the highway. It was recently purchased by me.

It was dealer maintained by the first owner. The second owner had an extended warranty on it until 60k miles. Under the warranty, both of the throttle actuators were replaced. Other than that, the car didn't have any problems and was routinely serviced by an independent mechanic. Castrol Edge Professional 10w-60 oil and oem filters were always used. Spark plugs and coils were done not too long ago according to a previous owner.

Recent work (in addition to regular oil and filter changes):
- new battery at 96k miles
-BST lead wire for airbag system at 96k miles
- spark plugs at 98k miles
- rear rotors, pads, and sensors at 104k miles
- new front Michelin Pilot Super Sports at 104k miles
- accessory belts, tensioner, and deflection pulley at 111k miles
- low pressure fuel sensor done at 123k miles
- new shift knob at 126k miles
- full interior detail (rear seats were removed to get everything perfect). This wasn't your typical 100 dollar detail. It speaks for itself at 126k miles

This all totals to a little over $4,900 worth of work since 96k miles.

Contact me with questions, etc. Thank you!

On a side note, some guy posted my car for sale on here and marked it as sold. That was a scam. He contacted me, acted interested, gave me a low ball offer and then proceeded to put it on here (user: BMW_M3 from Chicago). This is the reason I'm on here making my first for sale post ha-ha.

Last edited by BMW524td; 02-13-2018 at 08:48 PM.. Reason: pictures
Appreciate 0