BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum

EXXEL Distributions

01-26-2015, 01:23 PM   #23
GTM_Challenge
United_States
Rep
Drives: E46 M3, E90 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3 Pilot View Post
Greg,

You replies are meaningless.

You replies does not give us any information on the status of the X pipes.

You have till today, 5pm Chicago local time to produce a tracking number that indicates our x pipes have been picked up. We are not interested in a void tracking number.

If you are unable to provide us a tracking number that shows our x pipes have been picked up, we want our full refund back.

Your repeated posts here are simply to try and tarnish me now, so that's obvious, but you can do as you like I suppose by bringing up a few customers posts spread out over 3 years. For you to suggest we are trying to defraud you in the first posting was a little off. We even suggested paypal payment for yours and ours fraud protection but it was declined because you did not want to submit the tax info to paypal you said. No one vendor is perfect and without fault. We make mistakes or have issues like any company and do our best to make it right. We did have your x pipe item in stock back in 4/14 when you first requested it and the price quote/stock but did not choose to purchase it then. You have already had the requested reply by emails from me more than a few times while I was out of the office and wrote you as I was able. We are a small business and I not always able to reply right on the spot or same day in some cases.

I am sorry we couldn't meet the estimated ETA, but circumstances are what they are with holiday production delays, our recent move and general production schedule load. I try my best to go above and beyond to make sure customers get the exact part they need that will do the job it needs to do even if it means pointing them to a competitors part.

I am just back in the office as of a few hours ago and seeing if we can make it out the door by 5 to fed ex for you. If not, then you'll have your refund put in today as i said by email and confirmed. There is nothing more for me to say until then and will be happy to do as you requested and we agreed to.

Last edited by GTM_Challenge; 01-26-2015 at 01:46 PM..
Appreciate 0
      01-26-2015, 06:23 PM   #24
M3 Pilot
Lieutenant
Australia
Rep
Drives: 17' F80 M3 ZCP

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTM_Challenge View Post
Your repeated posts here are simply to try and tarnish me now, so that's obvious, but you can do as you like I suppose by bringing up a few customers posts spread out over 3 years. For you to suggest we are trying to defraud you in the first posting was a little off. We even suggested paypal payment for yours and ours fraud protection but it was declined because you did not want to submit the tax info to paypal you said. No one vendor is perfect and without fault. We make mistakes or have issues like any company and do our best to make it right. We did have your x pipe item in stock back in 4/14 when you first requested it and the price quote/stock but did not choose to purchase it then. You have already had the requested reply by emails from me more than a few times while I was out of the office and wrote you as I was able. We are a small business and I not always able to reply right on the spot or same day in some cases.

I am sorry we couldn't meet the estimated ETA, but circumstances are what they are with holiday production delays, our recent move and general production schedule load. I try my best to go above and beyond to make sure customers get the exact part they need that will do the job it needs to do even if it means pointing them to a competitors part.

I am just back in the office as of a few hours ago and seeing if we can make it out the door by 5 to fed ex for you. If not, then you'll have your refund put in today as i said by email and confirmed. There is nothing more for me to say until then and will be happy to do as you requested and we agreed to.
Facts are facts.

Money received by you on 4th December 2014. It is now 26th January 2015.

Your quoted time: 3 Weeks. We are currently Week 6 (excluding 2 weeks holiday)

It is now past 5pm Monday 26th January 2015.

We have not received any tracking number or proof of freight. We have decided enough is enough.

We want our refund back.

Please notify us and show proof of refund once done.
Appreciate 0
      01-26-2015, 07:26 PM   #25
GTM_Challenge
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Facts are facts.

Money received by you on 4th December 2014. It is now 26th January 2015.

Your quoted time: 3 Weeks. We are currently Week 6 (excluding 2 weeks holiday)

It is now past 5pm Monday 26th January 2015.

We have not received any tracking number or proof of freight. We have decided enough is enough.

We want our refund back.

Please notify us and show proof of refund once done.

We were unable to hit your deadline of 5pm our time today to be out the door so we will refund you in full as we said we would. I'll be able to make the arrangement tomorrow with our bank once I get some info from you via email. Please write me back there as it will be some bank info etc required
Appreciate 0
      01-27-2015, 03:20 PM   #26
Zimx
Banned
Rep
Drives: e92

Caso cerado.
Appreciate 0
      01-27-2015, 03:37 PM   #27
euro*
Canada
Rep
Drives: F90 M5

what a fail…
Appreciate 0
      01-27-2015, 06:14 PM   #28
MRG Race Co
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: '12 Nardo E92 '15 Fashion F80

Garage List
2015 BMW F80 M3  [0.00]
2012 BMW M3  [0.00]
I dont understand why Challenge just doesnt give themselves a lot more room by giving lead times of a few months or more. At least they could do a better job of mitigating situations like this. It seems like a lot of people including myself have had issues with their "lead times". Under promise, over deliver... would go a long way in expanding their customer base. We understand that they are quality parts and that sometimes there is a delay when you are dealing with a small business with manufacture to order runs. But when lead times are double and triple what is initially projected you end up with a lot of disatisfied customers.
Appreciate 0
      01-27-2015, 06:24 PM   #29
M3ANMACHINE
Admiral
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 E90 M3 + 2014 F15 X5

lol.
2011 SG E90 M3 | 2008 AW E90 M3 | 2004 E46 M3
Appreciate 0
      01-27-2015, 10:57 PM   #30
M3 Pilot
Lieutenant
Australia
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by s85e90 View Post
Again, why wait for something that can be made in one day, on the car for 1/2 the price? You guys have the patience of Saints!
We are skeptical with local exhaust fabricators and people who were not familiar with M3s.

I hope other people read the Vendor Feedbacks before they choose who to buy from.
Appreciate 0
      01-27-2015, 11:04 PM   #31
BIGW0RM
You got my money?
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Ice Cream Truck

Garage List
2022 BMW M3  [9.50]
Business bickering in public never looks good for the seller. Business 101
      01-27-2015, 11:07 PM   #32
M3 Pilot
Lieutenant
Australia
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by alynM3 View Post
I dont understand why Challenge just doesnt give themselves a lot more room by giving lead times of a few months or more. At least they could do a better job of mitigating situations like this. It seems like a lot of people including myself have had issues with their "lead times". Under promise, over deliver... would go a long way in expanding their customer base. We understand that they are quality parts and that sometimes there is a delay when you are dealing with a small business with manufacture to order runs. But when lead times are double and triple what is initially projected you end up with a lot of disatisfied customers.
1) An X pipe doesn't need more than a month to fabricate. If it does, let the customer know up front.

2) Long lead times are fine. Not replying to E-mails then give a bunch of excuses about business trips and what not isn't.
Appreciate 0
      01-28-2015, 11:09 AM   #33
s85e90
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: black e90

Quote:
We are skeptical with local exhaust fabricators and people who were not familiar with M3s.

I hope other people read the Vendor Feedbacks before they choose who to buy from.

exhaust is exhaust, no diff than any other car. My entire x pipe took maybe 4 hrs to build start to finish.
Appreciate 0
      01-28-2015, 08:18 PM   #34
Zimx
Banned
Rep
Drives: e92

Quote:
exhaust is exhaust, no diff than any other car. My entire x pipe took maybe 4 hrs to build start to finish.
+1

What's so complicated about bending pipe?

...That's what she said.
Appreciate 0
      01-29-2015, 12:26 AM   #35
M3 Pilot
Lieutenant
Australia
Rep

Quote:
Well I suppose GTM should be able to answer this very well.

GTM quoted us 3 weeks.

We gave GTM twice that duration (exclu. 2 weeks holidays) and they could not make it.

Lack alone for the guy who ordered before Thanksgiving.

I would expect to see GTM advertising the X pipes that we ordered and paid for with our money to be put on sale in the near future.

I hope people do their due diligence, read this thread and realize the kind of company they are supporting each time they purchase from GTM.
Appreciate 0
      01-29-2015, 12:30 AM   #36
M3 Pilot
Lieutenant
Australia
Rep

Banking Details sent to GTM 28th January 2015.

We'll be tracking the number of days it will take for us to get our refund.
Appreciate 1
      01-29-2015, 06:00 PM   #37
GTM_Challenge
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Banking Details sent to GTM 28th January 2015.

We'll be tracking the number of days it will take for us to get our refund.
Wrote you an email and let you know we will be going to the bank tomorrow to do the wire as we received the requested info from you later than expected.
Appreciate 0
      01-29-2015, 06:27 PM   #38
s85e90
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: black e90

None of my business, ^^ but why go to the bank. You can send money online. Seems like a clusterfuck
Appreciate 0
      01-30-2015, 03:33 PM   #39
MasterP
Colonel
Rep
Drives: All the M's

Quote:
None of my business, ^^ but why go to the bank. You can send money online. Seems like a clusterfuck
It's international. A wire is more secure and it's easy to follow. I'd never paypal for international if I can help it.

I'be never had problems with Greg or GTM.

I got my Race plus in 2 weeks, but I did purchase during the summer.

Greg has on a few occasions actually had brake parts drop shipped to me even before I've actually paid for it.

Sorry to the OP he's had issues, but it looks like it's sorted out.
Appreciate 0
      01-30-2015, 09:34 PM   #40
M3 Pilot
Lieutenant
Australia
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrakBch View Post
It's international. A wire is more secure and it's easy to follow. I'd never paypal for international if I can help it.

I'be never had problems with Greg or GTM.

I got my Race plus in 2 weeks, but I did purchase during the summer.

Greg has on a few occasions actually had brake parts drop shipped to me even before I've actually paid for it.

Sorry to the OP he's had issues, but it looks like it's sorted out.
Good for you, I'm glad you received your parts in 2 weeks.

We waited 8 weeks in total. Excluding 2 weeks public holidays that's 6 weeks and all these while we didn't receive the x pipes we paid for.

So is this sorted ? No. We waited for nearly 2 months and it was all for nothing.

Needless to say have not seen our refund in my account. To be fair, Wire transfer will take a few days so I am going to let this run.

I will be monitoring my account daily and till then, this is not sorted.

This has all been a bitter experience. Turns out we were not the only one who waited that long for the X pipes. Another forum member who paid for his before Thanksgiving still hasn't seen his x pipe.

It is our fault for not doing our own due diligence by reading the number of negative GTM's feedbacks.

For international buyers, we will are going to get hit by Wire Transfer Fees, Local Bank's Poor FX spot rates converting to USD and from USD to local currency. That is financial loss to us.

I hope other potential customers learn from our mistakes and do their due diligence before making their purchase with GTM.

Companies like GTM are not worthy of M3post's support.
Appreciate 0
      02-03-2015, 01:40 AM   #41
M3 Pilot
Lieutenant
Australia
Rep

Wire Transaction Number received today 3rd February.
Appreciate 0
      02-03-2015, 08:20 AM   #42
GreatWhite
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Garage List
is GTM = Challenge USA ??

"Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish"
Appreciate 0
      02-03-2015, 10:01 AM   #43
GTM_Challenge
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatWhite View Post
is GTM = Challenge USA ??
Yes, we operate Challenge Mfg, USA

Wire transaction details from our bank forwarded to customer 2/2 (USA)
Appreciate 0
      02-06-2015, 01:26 AM   #44
M3 Pilot
Lieutenant
Australia
Rep

Refund received.

End of nightmare !
Appreciate 1