BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > General M3 Forum (E90 + E92 + E93)

04-22-2024, 04:29 PM   #1
mattg12
Registered
United_States
Rep
Drives: m3

Buying an e90 m3

Hi, I've been recently looking for a 2011 E90 M3 Competition, but it seems really hard to find a good one. I have a budget of around $40,000 but am willing to go up for something nice. I would prefer the car to have under 100,000 miles, and any color is fine. It just seems hard to find a good one, so if you have one you’d like to sell or know anything, any help is appreciated. Thanks.
Appreciate 0
      04-22-2024, 07:37 PM   #2
Siajoon
///Majestic
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 E90 ///M3

Don't give up and don't settle. The right one is out there but it's just going to take some patience.

with these cars nearing 11-16 years old they are starting to settle into the hands of the enthusiast that want to hold onto them for many years to come and the clean ones become fewer and fewer. they are out there but it takes time and a quick trigger finger to grab the right one when it does pop up because the good ones to hang around for long.

good luck with your hunt! shell come around eventually!
Appreciate 0
      Yesterday, 09:25 AM   #3
PiZauL
I6 + TT = FTW
Rep
Drives: E90 M3, GT350, Tesla M3P

Have you checked the car sales on this forum and https://m3list.com/? Even facebook marketplace can have a gem out there. You may have to travel to get one but there are plenty out there. Also may have to settle on a higher mileage one and have money left over for mods/maintenance. I just snagged a 2011 E90 M3 DCT Base with 124k miles for $21.5k with a solid maintenance history (needs RB but TA done) and one owner, wasn't looking for a competition as I am likely going to change the wheels and suspension on it anyway so that can be an option for you as well if you were ruling the base model out of your search. Good luck!
Appreciate 0