BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > M3 Photos/Video/Media Gallery
 
INDustry distribution
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      05-15-2015, 01:53 PM   #23
BLKLYZ
Brigadier General
BLKLYZ's Avatar
United_States
331
Rep
3,651
Posts

Drives: E90 M3 AW
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: FT. Bragg, NC.

iTrader: (22)

Garage List
2007 335i  [4.50]
Quote:
Originally Posted by rd13 View Post
looks perfect. love what you did to your car.
Thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Helmsman View Post
The rims looks great. So no paint but raw alu, with some sort top coat I assume?
Thanks. Not painted. They were brushed and then clear coated.
__________________
ModeCarbon V1 CF lip/PF AG CF SS ext./ARKYM CF Diffuser/OSS AE's/B&G Springs/CF Performance Spoiler/V2 Led Performance SW/Meisterschaft GT exhaust
Appreciate 0
      05-15-2015, 03:18 PM   #24
Jesus E90 M3
Private First Class
Jesus E90 M3's Avatar
Jordan
22
Rep
169
Posts

Drives: E90 M3
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Jordan Middle East

iTrader: (1)

No matter what u buy or do later, this by far will always be the best looking car u did. Good Job.
Appreciate 0
      05-15-2015, 03:29 PM   #25
Jzambrano7
Private First Class
Jzambrano7's Avatar
38
Rep
161
Posts

Drives: SG/FR E90M3
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Corona

iTrader: (0)

Can't get enough of those ZCP's I want to do that so bad but dont know where to begin.
Appreciate 0
      05-15-2015, 03:39 PM   #26
r1762
Second Lieutenant
r1762's Avatar
40
Rep
293
Posts

Drives: 2010 E90 M3
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Kaiserslautern, Germany

iTrader: (4)

Perfect and clean!
Appreciate 0
      05-15-2015, 03:57 PM   #27
Sandye90m3
Major
Sandye90m3's Avatar
Canada
84
Rep
1,083
Posts

Drives: M3
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Toronto, CA

iTrader: (0)

The whole car looks amazing. The side skirts and drop, with spacers, for some reason, seem to give a wide-body look. And it looks phenomenal!

And the rear, she looks like an angry fucker
__________________
M3.E90 JZB Blacked out.Coded.TurnerTestPipes.GTSDCT. Magnaflow w/DinanTips. ResDelete. GintaniTune

Last edited by Sandye90m3; 05-15-2015 at 03:57 PM. Reason: adding french
Appreciate 0
      05-15-2015, 04:42 PM   #28
Conzyo
Pho is yummy
Conzyo's Avatar
United_States
187
Rep
764
Posts

Drives: E90 M3 & E70 X5M & 12' GTR
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: MN

iTrader: (7)

The car looks amazing all around. Perfectly executed white M3.

Gorgeous and classy but still looks so gangster

Anyways I hate looking at my M3 now. 😪
__________________
2008 | 6 SPD | Fox Red | Volk G2 | B&G Springs | MagnaFlow | Turner Test Pipe
Appreciate 0
      05-15-2015, 05:19 PM   #29
m3freak86
Lieutenant
m3freak86's Avatar
41
Rep
471
Posts

Drives: E46 ///M3
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: NJ

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLKLYZ View Post
Will do brotha! It prolly won't be until next year tho!
Should be perfect timing for me too! Don't forget!
__________________
Appreciate 0
      05-15-2015, 06:20 PM   #30
Hujan
Brigadier General
Hujan's Avatar
United_States
420
Rep
3,666
Posts

Drives: M3
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: .

iTrader: (15)

Gorgeous car! That is a great looking wrap. I would not have known it was a wrap if not for the sunroof panel.
Appreciate 0
      05-15-2015, 06:24 PM   #31
Helmsman
Brigadier General
Helmsman's Avatar
Sweden
1600
Rep
4,081
Posts

Drives: 2011 E90 M3 ZCP
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Stockholm, Sweden

iTrader: (0)

Another quick one mate - whats the angel eyes, changed bulbs only or complete halos?

Thanks
Appreciate 0
      05-15-2015, 07:48 PM   #32
supremepower
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
supremepower's Avatar
United_States
1897
Rep
6,458
Posts


Drives: M2, F80M3, Raptor, GT2RS, 356b
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Fullerton, CA So.Cal.

iTrader: (15)

Send a message via AIM to supremepower Send a message via MSN to supremepower
Looks clean!

No hate for that CF roof. It came out very nice!
Appreciate 0
      05-15-2015, 07:58 PM   #33
BLKLYZ
Brigadier General
BLKLYZ's Avatar
United_States
331
Rep
3,651
Posts

Drives: E90 M3 AW
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: FT. Bragg, NC.

iTrader: (22)

Garage List
2007 335i  [4.50]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus E90 M3 View Post
No matter what u buy or do later, this by far will always be the best looking car u did. Good Job.
Thanks!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jzambrano7 View Post
Can't get enough of those ZCP's I want to do that so bad but dont know where to begin.
Thanks bro!
Quote:
Originally Posted by r1762 View Post
Perfect and clean!
Thanks...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandye90m3 View Post
The whole car looks amazing. The side skirts and drop, with spacers, for some reason, seem to give a wide-body look. And it looks phenomenal!

And the rear, she looks like an angry fucker
Thanks, I appreciate the love!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Conzyo View Post
The car looks amazing all around. Perfectly executed white M3.

Gorgeous and classy but still looks so gangster

Anyways I hate looking at my M3 now. 😪
Thanks. Your car is clean lookin too!
Quote:
Originally Posted by m3freak86 View Post
Should be perfect timing for me too! Don't forget!
I gotcha!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hujan View Post
Gorgeous car! That is a great looking wrap. I would not have known it was a wrap if not for the sunroof panel.
Thanks. So far people (Non-M3 guys) actually think its a real CF roof as well!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Helmsman View Post
Another quick one mate - whats the angel eyes, changed bulbs only or complete halos?

Thanks
They are complete halos from a company called OSS!
Quote:
Originally Posted by supremepower View Post
Looks clean!

No hate for that CF roof. It came out very nice!
Thanks, I appreciate it!!
__________________
ModeCarbon V1 CF lip/PF AG CF SS ext./ARKYM CF Diffuser/OSS AE's/B&G Springs/CF Performance Spoiler/V2 Led Performance SW/Meisterschaft GT exhaust
Appreciate 0
      05-16-2015, 01:08 AM   #34
Rat3d ///M
997.1TT
Rat3d ///M's Avatar
United_States
814
Rep
1,676
Posts

Drives: 2007 Porsche 911 Turbo
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Germany

iTrader: (1)

I love AW with black. Car looks amazing. Not sure how I feel about the roof wrap (I hate fake carbon fiber, and I think it sets off a "trying to be something you're not" vibe), but it looks great, though I might've just done a gloss black wrap. Only other thing I would change on the car is a CF spoiler and maybe powdercoat the wheels black? Otherwise it's exactly what I would've done to it.

Let me take a guess..you're a doctor, or work on the medical field? Care to guess how I know that?

Last edited by Rat3d ///M; 05-16-2015 at 01:14 AM.
Appreciate 0
      05-16-2015, 11:51 AM   #35
Limey
EXC MIII
Limey's Avatar
United_States
78
Rep
627
Posts

Drives: on the wrong side
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: 949

iTrader: (1)

Garage List
I have the same set up/problem. Your roof came out great! Was reluctant to do a wrap and wanted to do the carbon roof but love my sunroof and your wrap looks very clean. Mind if I copy you?
__________________
2011 E90 M3 ZCP: Harrop | Remus | Vorsteiner | Arkym | BMW Performance | UUC | Recaro etc

Check out my build: Limey's E90 | Daily Driver Evolved

Appreciate 0
      05-16-2015, 12:26 PM   #36
BLKLYZ
Brigadier General
BLKLYZ's Avatar
United_States
331
Rep
3,651
Posts

Drives: E90 M3 AW
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: FT. Bragg, NC.

iTrader: (22)

Garage List
2007 335i  [4.50]
Quote:
Originally Posted by |||||||||| View Post
I love AW with black. Car looks amazing. Not sure how I feel about the roof wrap (I hate fake carbon fiber, and I think it sets off a "trying to be something you're not" vibe), but it looks great, though I might've just done a gloss black wrap. Only other thing I would change on the car is a CF spoiler and maybe powdercoat the wheels black? Otherwise it's exactly what I would've done to it.

Let me take a guess..you're a doctor, or work on the medical field? Care to guess how I know that?
Thanks. I was thinking about putting on the OEM performance spoiler but definitely not going to powdercoat the wheels black. I love the look of brushed aluminum and IMO, I think black wheels look good on selective cars. BTW, you saw the Littmann stethoscope hanging on my rear view mirror. I'm a Medic in the Army.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Limey View Post
I have the same set up/problem. Your roof came out great! Was reluctant to do a wrap and wanted to do the carbon roof but love my sunroof and your wrap looks very clean. Mind if I copy you?
Thanks. Go ahead bro, If you need details, PM me!
__________________
ModeCarbon V1 CF lip/PF AG CF SS ext./ARKYM CF Diffuser/OSS AE's/B&G Springs/CF Performance Spoiler/V2 Led Performance SW/Meisterschaft GT exhaust
Appreciate 0
      05-16-2015, 12:50 PM   #37
Alen E90
Lieutenant General
Alen E90's Avatar
United_States
739
Rep
10,053
Posts

Drives: E90 328i TiAg
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Los Angeles, CA

iTrader: (7)

The CF wrap came out very nice. Looks exactly like an actual CF roof! I'm soooo in love with your car, she looks better and better every time and I can't stop drooling over the brushed aluminum 359M's!!

Only thing that's left IMO is an Akra Evo with Titanium tips Do it!
__________________

TiAg FTW!
Appreciate 0
      05-16-2015, 02:18 PM   #38
BLACK OPS
Major
BLACK OPS's Avatar
United_States
92
Rep
1,085
Posts

Drives: E92 M3 6MT
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: CO, USA

iTrader: (1)

Other than exhaust with larger tips I love all of it! The wheels are perfect and for some reason the painted spoiler works also. And those headlights......
__________________

2011.75 Jet Black E92 ///M3: ZCP|6MT|FR|EVOLVE 600 SUPERCHARGER|DINAN|BBS|VORSTEINER|BMW PERFORMANCE|IND EDITION|TMS|LUX 5K|
Appreciate 0
      05-16-2015, 02:23 PM   #39
BLKLYZ
Brigadier General
BLKLYZ's Avatar
United_States
331
Rep
3,651
Posts

Drives: E90 M3 AW
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: FT. Bragg, NC.

iTrader: (22)

Garage List
2007 335i  [4.50]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alen E90 View Post
The CF wrap came out very nice. Looks exactly like an actual CF roof! I'm soooo in love with your car, she looks better and better every time and I can't stop drooling over the brushed aluminum 359M's!!

Only thing that's left IMO is an Akra Evo with Titanium tips Do it!
Thanks bro! Well I don't know about Akra TT because I may be going Meisterschaft GT2.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLACK OPS View Post
Other than exhaust with larger tips I love all of it! The wheels are perfect and for some reason the painted spoiler works also. And those headlights......
Thanks! Meisterschaft GT2 may be on it's way in the near future!
__________________
ModeCarbon V1 CF lip/PF AG CF SS ext./ARKYM CF Diffuser/OSS AE's/B&G Springs/CF Performance Spoiler/V2 Led Performance SW/Meisterschaft GT exhaust
Appreciate 0
      05-16-2015, 06:25 PM   #40
RP256
Second Lieutenant
18
Rep
224
Posts

Drives: E90 m3, E53, Audi A3
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: NJ

iTrader: (1)

Looks awesome what brand vinyl wrap is that??
Appreciate 0
      05-16-2015, 07:39 PM   #41
JSCO
Brigadier General
JSCO's Avatar
United_States
363
Rep
3,631
Posts

Drives: SLOW
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: SC

iTrader: (4)

I think your done bro....looks just about perfect...DO NOT touch the wheels please
Appreciate 0
      05-16-2015, 08:04 PM   #42
BLKLYZ
Brigadier General
BLKLYZ's Avatar
United_States
331
Rep
3,651
Posts

Drives: E90 M3 AW
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: FT. Bragg, NC.

iTrader: (22)

Garage List
2007 335i  [4.50]
Quote:
Originally Posted by RP256 View Post
Looks awesome what brand vinyl wrap is that??
Thanks. It's VVIVID Techart carbon fiber gloss vinyl.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSCO View Post
I think your done bro....looks just about perfect...DO NOT touch the wheels please
Thanks bro. I won't be touching the wheels! Have you found your E90M3 yet?
__________________
ModeCarbon V1 CF lip/PF AG CF SS ext./ARKYM CF Diffuser/OSS AE's/B&G Springs/CF Performance Spoiler/V2 Led Performance SW/Meisterschaft GT exhaust
Appreciate 0
      05-18-2015, 01:13 PM   #43
dj_dub
NoFknJoke
dj_dub's Avatar
Philippines
928
Rep
1,340
Posts

Drives: 2010 BMW E90 M3 - SG/FR 6MT
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: SF Bay Area, CA

iTrader: (4)

Garage List
Car is lookin really good bro! Love all the new additions...nice choice on the rear diffuser btw.

Love the CF roof wrap, never knew they made a gloss CF vinyl! Can you PM me the details on this? I have my roof wrapped in gloss black but I may want to switch...thanks man.
__________________
ESS Tune | Dinan CF Intake | RPi X-Pipe | Akrapovic w/CF Tips | MS Pulleys | MFactory CF DS | Alekshop Oil Cooler | WPC Bearings w/ARP Bolts | Ohlins R&T | Vorshlag Camber Plates | Hotchkis Sways | Dinan CF Strut Braces | StudioRSR Rollcage | 3-piece BBS RKII | APEX EC-7 | Brembos F&R | Recaro Profi SPG XL | Perf Elec Wheel V2 | BAVSOUND | GT4 CF Front Lip/Canards/Rear Wing | Arkym CF Rear Diffuser | Forcewerkz CF SS | Varis CF Lower Tray | Turner Skidplate | OEM CF Spoiler & Mirrors | BayOptiks Headlights
Appreciate 0
      05-18-2015, 01:36 PM   #44
Helmsman
Brigadier General
Helmsman's Avatar
Sweden
1600
Rep
4,081
Posts

Drives: 2011 E90 M3 ZCP
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Stockholm, Sweden

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj_dub View Post
Car is lookin really good bro! Love all the new additions...nice choice on the rear diffuser btw.

Love the CF roof wrap, never knew they made a gloss CF vinyl! Can you PM me the details on this? I have my roof wrapped in gloss black but I may want to switch...thanks man.
DJ, got a picture of your gloss wrap mate? Did you paint/wrap the roof "side rails" as well?

Thanks
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:58 AM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST