BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > M3 Photos/Video/Media Gallery
 
INDustry distribution
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      02-16-2018, 09:04 PM   #1
954MM
奈良シカマル
954MM's Avatar
United_States
267
Rep
277
Posts

Drives: 2011 Space Gray E90 M3
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Broward County, FL

iTrader: (0)

Jb Speed High Kick Cf Spoiler

After a month of going back and forth on what spoiler to get for my E90 M3, I finally went ahead and pulled the trigger on JBSPEED's.

First off, let me say that the customer service is amazing! They're replies to my messages were almost instant. Not to mention that my spoiler was shipped out same day. That's not the best part. They shipped it out with free 2 day international shipping from Taiwan!

In all, I paid $210. The spoiler is amazing. I couldn't be happier. The fit and quality are 10/10 and it really transformed the car. Not to mention, the 3M tape provided is as sturdy as sturdy can be. 10 minutes after installing, I took the car for a drive and did about 130mph. The spoiler didn't budge.

I highly recommend JB SPEED. I am super pleased with the spoiler

Here are a few photos & a VLOG








__________________


http://954mm.com

IG: @954MM/@4DRM3

Last edited by 954MM; 02-19-2018 at 09:36 PM.
Appreciate 0
      02-16-2018, 09:43 PM   #2
SFCM3
Captain
United_States
590
Rep
990
Posts

Drives: 2011.75 E90 M3 ZCP
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: San Francisco

iTrader: (3)

Looks good, my e90m needs one now.
Appreciate 1
954MM266.50

      02-16-2018, 09:48 PM   #3
BLKLYZ
Brigadier General
BLKLYZ's Avatar
United_States
357
Rep
3,716
Posts

Drives: E90 M3 AW
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: FT. Bragg, NC.

iTrader: (22)

Garage List
2007 335i  [4.50]
Looking good bro! I have to take some nice pics of mine!
__________________
ModeCarbon V1 CF lip/PF AG CF SS ext./ARKYM CF Diffuser/OSS AE's/B&G Springs/CF Performance Spoiler/V2 Led Performance SW/Meisterschaft GT exhaust
Appreciate 1
954MM266.50

      02-16-2018, 11:02 PM   #4
dkracing
Don't Hate My V8
dkracing's Avatar
154
Rep
431
Posts

Drives: M3
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: Over there

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 954MM View Post
After a month of going back and forth on what spoiler to get for my E90 M3, I finally went ahead and pulled the trigger on JBSPEED's.

First off, let me say that the customer service is amazing! They're replies to my messages were almost instant. Not to mention that my spoiler was shipped out same day. That's not the best part. They shipped it out with free 2 day international shipping from Taiwan!

In all, I paid $210. The spoiler is amazing. I couldn't be happier. The fit and quality are 10/10 and it really transformed the car. Not to mention, the 3M tape provided is as sturdy as sturdy can be. 10 minutes after installing, I took the car for a drive and did about 130mph. The spoiler didn't budge.

I highly recommend JB SPEED. I am super pleased with the spoiler

Here are a few photos & a VLOG
Did you take any pics of the inside of the spoiler? I am trying to see if it is dry carbon on the inside, if it is just black plastic it is just carbon fiber coated.
Appreciate 0
      02-16-2018, 11:04 PM   #5
954MM
奈良シカマル
954MM's Avatar
United_States
267
Rep
277
Posts

Drives: 2011 Space Gray E90 M3
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Broward County, FL

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkracing View Post
Did you take any pics of the inside of the spoiler? I am trying to see if it is dry carbon on the inside, if it is just black plastic it is just carbon fiber coated.
I didn't but it is coated
__________________


http://954mm.com

IG: @954MM/@4DRM3

Last edited by 954MM; 02-17-2018 at 12:35 PM.
Appreciate 1
BLKLYZ357.00

      02-17-2018, 12:31 PM   #6
atown88
Major
United_States
44
Rep
1,486
Posts

Drives: e90 M3
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Auburn

iTrader: (0)

Damn, this looks good.
Appreciate 1
954MM266.50

      02-17-2018, 12:34 PM   #7
954MM
奈良シカマル
954MM's Avatar
United_States
267
Rep
277
Posts

Drives: 2011 Space Gray E90 M3
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Broward County, FL

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLKLYZ View Post
Looking good bro! I have to take some nice pics of mine!
Definitely drop some pics!
__________________


http://954mm.com

IG: @954MM/@4DRM3
Appreciate 1
BLKLYZ357.00

      02-17-2018, 12:35 PM   #8
954MM
奈良シカマル
954MM's Avatar
United_States
267
Rep
277
Posts

Drives: 2011 Space Gray E90 M3
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Broward County, FL

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by atown88 View Post
Damn, this looks good.
Even better in person!
__________________


http://954mm.com

IG: @954MM/@4DRM3
Appreciate 1
BLKLYZ357.00

      02-18-2018, 02:30 AM   #9
nOEMm
Lieutenant
nOEMm's Avatar
118
Rep
402
Posts

Drives: 2011 M3 e92
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Chicago, IL

iTrader: (0)

So do you like drake or
__________________
'11 E92 M3 ZCP Mineral White - Fox Red Extended
Appreciate 0
      02-18-2018, 08:17 AM   #10
954MM
奈良シカマル
954MM's Avatar
United_States
267
Rep
277
Posts

Drives: 2011 Space Gray E90 M3
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Broward County, FL

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nOEMm View Post
So do you like drake or


Vowed to use those meme's for all my video thumbnails
__________________


http://954mm.com

IG: @954MM/@4DRM3
Appreciate 0
      02-18-2018, 10:53 AM   #11
shimmy23
e90 daddymobile
shimmy23's Avatar
837
Rep
1,988
Posts

Drives: e90 IB M3
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: WA

iTrader: (1)

End result looks great! That dude doesn’t know how to install spoilers using DS tape tho.
Appreciate 0
      02-18-2018, 10:54 AM   #12
954MM
奈良シカマル
954MM's Avatar
United_States
267
Rep
277
Posts

Drives: 2011 Space Gray E90 M3
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Broward County, FL

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shimmy23 View Post
End result looks great! That dude doesn’t know how to install spoilers using DS tape tho.
Thanks! But hey, it worked
__________________


http://954mm.com

IG: @954MM/@4DRM3
Appreciate 0
      02-18-2018, 06:07 PM   #13
Mpower04
Formerly warpig12354
92
Rep
147
Posts

Drives: E92 M3
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Austin

iTrader: (2)

Do they make it in 1x1 weave?
Appreciate 0
      02-19-2018, 08:21 AM   #14
954MM
奈良シカマル
954MM's Avatar
United_States
267
Rep
277
Posts

Drives: 2011 Space Gray E90 M3
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Broward County, FL

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warpig12354 View Post
Do they make it in 1x1 weave?
It's only available in one weave pattern my friend
__________________


http://954mm.com

IG: @954MM/@4DRM3
Appreciate 0
      02-19-2018, 10:34 AM   #15
ghostofsenna
Second Lieutenant
United_States
58
Rep
212
Posts

Drives: 2011.75 Interlagos E90 ZCP M3
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Illinois

iTrader: (1)

Next mod for me. Thanks for the write up / video, gives me confidence/outlines how I can install this myself.
__________________
2011.75 E90 M3 ZCP, 6sp
Interlagos Blue / Black w/ Red Inserts

2011 E70 X5M
Black Sapphire Metallic / Black
Appreciate 1
954MM266.50

      02-20-2018, 06:09 PM   #16
tallskinnymatt
Lieutenant
173
Rep
492
Posts

Drives: 2011 ZCP M3
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: SF Bay Area, CA

iTrader: (4)

Garage List
2011 BMW M3  [0.00]
JB Speed has great products. On my second set of splitters from them and couldn't be happier.
Appreciate 1
954MM266.50

      02-20-2018, 11:24 PM   #17
STooK
Lieutenant Colonel
STooK's Avatar
United_States
471
Rep
1,702
Posts

Drives: 2013 E92 M3 ZCP
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: NY

iTrader: (3)

I had one on my e93 because BMW refused to make one for the e93's. Fit and finish was maybe 95% but no one could tell and it looked pretty good. Also had their splitters, again 95% f&f but you get what you pay for.

Looks good on the e90.
__________________
2013 BMW E92 ///M3 AW/BLK ZCP ZPP CF Roof 6 Speed - Perfection
2011 BMW E93 ///M3 MW/FR/BLK 6 Speed - Gone but not forgotten

Appreciate 1
954MM266.50

      02-21-2018, 02:54 AM   #18
Maseroche
Major
Maseroche's Avatar
Bahrain
32
Rep
1,428
Posts

Drives: '12 BMW M3
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Bahrain

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2012 BMW M3  [0.00]
Very happy with my JB Speed front splitter and High-Kick rear spoiler.
__________________
Khalid
'12 BMW E92 M3
'03 BMW E46 M3
'07 BMW E60 M5
Appreciate 1
954MM266.50

      02-21-2018, 12:29 PM   #19
atown88
Major
United_States
44
Rep
1,486
Posts

Drives: e90 M3
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Auburn

iTrader: (0)

Mine's on the way!

I just need my car now...
Appreciate 1
954MM266.50

      02-21-2018, 07:02 PM   #20
kerriganisland
Enlisted Member
8
Rep
34
Posts

Drives: 2008 M3 Vert
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Jersey

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by STooK View Post
I had one on my e93 because BMW refused to make one for the e93's. Fit and finish was maybe 95% but no one could tell and it looked pretty good. Also had their splitters, again 95% f&f but you get what you pay for.

Looks good on the e90.
its hell finding a trunk lid for an e93 especially a high kick. if you say this one fit 95% good i will order it right now. please confirm! thank you
Appreciate 0
      02-25-2018, 05:51 PM   #21
STooK
Lieutenant Colonel
STooK's Avatar
United_States
471
Rep
1,702
Posts

Drives: 2013 E92 M3 ZCP
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: NY

iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerriganisland View Post
its hell finding a trunk lid for an e93 especially a high kick. if you say this one fit 95% good i will order it right now. please confirm! thank you
Sorry for the late reply. They are pretty good for the price, which was around $300 from what I remember. Being that BMW doesn't make one, you don't really have a choice anyway, and I hated how bare the rear looked on a e93 without a spoiler. I'd definitely go for it.
__________________
2013 BMW E92 ///M3 AW/BLK ZCP ZPP CF Roof 6 Speed - Perfection
2011 BMW E93 ///M3 MW/FR/BLK 6 Speed - Gone but not forgotten

Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:29 PM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST