BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

EXXEL Distributions

09-20-2011, 03:57 PM   #1
BTM
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: A///MERICAN!!!

Garage List
Rant Thread

Developed country / white person problems getting you down? Old people always in your way? Every other driver is a fucking idiot? Got milk in your coffee when you asked for it black?

Vent away. There is a pretty successful thread on another OT I frequent, so let's see if we can keep the flaming to a minimum, which I know, is a lot to ask
Appreciate 0
      09-20-2011, 03:58 PM   #2
BTM
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Why the fuck does everything need some sort of personalization, flavor, scent, design, or whatever? Is it possible to just buy normal fucking shit anymore?

Buying a few odds and ends for the office at Walmart, after 15min of walking around in circles in the dog food/flatscreen tv/miniature children/things of yarn department I ended up with a pad of neon fucking post it notes, "it's a boy!" paper plates, and febreeze air freshener refill things that smell like himalayan fruitcake or some shit

And don't dare ask someone where something is if it's not in their fucking department, if I knew which department it was, I wouldn't be asking you fatass
Appreciate 0
      09-20-2011, 04:04 PM   #3
Kroy
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90

So first world problems?

- No free tables at subway so I had to get my food to-go and eat back at the office. It was hot and stuffy in the break room.
- HPFP failing.
- Car lost DS mode.
- No BMW loaners until 10/4.
- Friend borrowed my phone charger and left it downstairs. Had to walk downstairs after getting comfy in bed.
Appreciate 0
      09-20-2011, 04:09 PM   #4
TK-421
Registered Sex Offender
United_States
Rep
Drives: E46 M3 | 1JZ S13

I just bought an E30 this past weekend and on the way back from the DMV yesterday for title and shit, I hit a squirrel and my tire explodes, sending the car into a tree right next to the road. Fucking seriously? I was planning on spending most of my burfday on Thursday prepping it for an S50 swap but no..... I have to tear off the front end and other shit.
      09-20-2011, 04:42 PM   #5
ragingclue
One cam is enough
Rep
Drives: VF

Quote:
Originally Posted by TK-421 View Post
I just bought an E30 this past weekend and on the way back from the DMV yesterday for title and shit, I hit a squirrel and my tire explodes, sending the car into a tree right next to the road. Fucking seriously? I was planning on spending most of my burfday on Thursday prepping it for an S50 swap but no..... I have to tear off the front end and other shit.
Why not OBDI S52?
Appreciate 0
      09-20-2011, 04:53 PM   #6
NYCGP
WTF are you looking at?
Rep
Drives: Bandwagon

Quote:
Should have zagged...

but seriously though.. You should have zagged...
      09-20-2011, 05:00 PM   #7
TK-421
Registered Sex Offender
United_States
Rep
Drives: E46 M3 | 1JZ S13

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragingclue View Post
Why not OBDI S52?
The S50 was on a friend's old car that I helped to build so he gave it to me for a steal - $2000 including the ecu, harness, and accessories.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCGP View Post
Should have zagged...

but seriously though.. You should have zagged...
I did zag... but so did it.
      09-20-2011, 05:42 PM   #8
ScaredOnce
Very Important
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335xi (e92)

Garage List
Wink

Quote:
[...]

I did zag... but so did it.

Maybe next time, try a zig?

I hate women. That's all. I mean, I love bangin hot ones. But, really... I just want it to do my ironing and make sammiches in between piitb seshes; however, it may not speak nor have opinions or any sort unless specifically permitted.

Ok, for real... I fucking hate people being intellectually dishonest. I have a few people that I can't seem to break of the "Ohhh.. really? Is that how it's done? Hmm.. I dunno if I can do that..." (read in full-retard voice) habits at work. I can't fire them (yet) and they don't care to improve. These are fucking white-collar, professionals that are just milking out their time.

And, I really don't like Canada. We should bomb/invade that shit - they may have more oil than they're letting on...
Appreciate 0
      09-20-2011, 06:17 PM   #9
silvergray545
Skittles, OT OG
Lebanon
Rep
Drives: Lots of M cars

Garage List
2016 BMW M3 ZCP  [0.00]
2000 BMW M Roadster  [0.00]
2004 BMW M3  [0.00]
2014 VW GLI  [0.00]
Three exams. One Wednesday, one Thursday and one Friday. Really!? Oh and I need to have an outline of my 12 page single spaced paper on doing business in Brazil done by Monday. What the fuck.
Appreciate 0
      09-20-2011, 06:32 PM   #10
immiketoo
Colonel
Rep
Drives: Smoothly

Oh boy, where do I start. How about with the kid last night who had fresh track marks, blood on his sleeve and pin point pupils who said "I don't do drugs," and then got offended when I called him a fucking liar...

Quote:
Originally Posted by double eagle View Post
Thickness feels good to me and my hands aren't that big.
Appreciate 0
      09-20-2011, 06:35 PM   #11
ScaredOnce
Very Important
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
About to scream

Picked up my mini me from school and shes covered from her neck to her ankles in mud. All over her uniform from playing outside. I send her into the bathroom to clean herself up and she back talks the entire time saying she doesnt like the school soap. ARE YOU KIDDING ME? Now shes crying making a scene all the other parents are looking at me. No way in hell shes getting in my car like that. She did not do her homework, she choose to color instead for 2 hours in child care. I cannot go to the gym because now I have to do homework with a crying 8 yr old whose dog threw up all over the floor as soon as we walked in the front door. Im about to lose it. This is perfect birth control for me. End rant before I kill this kid who is now pouting in her room downstairs that she still cant do her homework because this and that and AHHHHHH

This is why Im not a Mom. I cannot handle this everyday.

That's harsh. Don't kill the kid.
Appreciate 0
      09-20-2011, 06:36 PM   #12
immiketoo
Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTM View Post
Why the fuck does everything need some sort of personalization, flavor, scent, design, or whatever? Is it possible to just buy normal fucking shit anymore?

Buying a few odds and ends for the office at Walmart, after 15min of walking around in circles in the dog food/flatscreen tv/miniature children/things of yarn department I ended up with a pad of neon fucking post it notes, "it's a boy!" paper plates, and febreeze air freshener refill things that smell like himalayan fruitcake or some shit

And don't dare ask someone where something is if it's not in their fucking department, if I knew which department it was, I wouldn't be asking you fatass
Because people don't have any sense of self and need to feel special.

Quote:
Appreciate 0
      09-20-2011, 06:48 PM   #13
Sara
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: A car

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScaredOnce View Post
That's harsh. Don't kill the kid.
I have got to be pmsing. Im too emotional and snappy.
Appreciate 0
      09-20-2011, 06:48 PM   #14
Express
Major General
Israel
Rep
Drives: 06 330i

Garage List
2006 BMW 330i  [8.30]
i hate cops. fuck your speed traps. seriously. go fight some mother fucking crime. speeding isn't a crime. its a crime because someone said we shouldn't go faster than 35 on a 3 lane, straight road with no lights for miles.

i didn't get a ticket, im not even ranting because i don't care. im just contributing.
Appreciate 0
      09-20-2011, 06:48 PM   #15
Echo M3
Major
No_Country
Rep
Drives: E90 M3

I'm not white, but stressed as shit right now. Thanks to the ass-backwards methodology of the NBME, scores for the most important exam of my life (Step 1) are only released every Wednesday (1-2 months after the exam), and we have no idea what wednesday that will be.

So, I spend Tuesday night -> Thursday am every week spamming the refresh button, praying that I don't get the dreaded "you need to speak with the Dean of Medicine" email.

Last edited by Echo M3; 09-20-2011 at 06:55 PM..
Appreciate 0
      09-20-2011, 06:50 PM   #16
Echo M3
Major
No_Country
Rep
Drives: E90 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by immiketoo View Post
Oh boy, where do I start. How about with the kid last night who had fresh track marks, blood on his sleeve and pin point pupils who said "I don't do drugs," and then got offended when I called him a fucking liar...
In all fairness, he might have accidentally ingested some pesticides and tripped in the process. But who are we kidding here
Appreciate 0
      09-20-2011, 06:53 PM   #17
ScaredOnce
Very Important
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sara504 View Post
I have got to be pmsing. Im too emotional and snappy.

I was teasing... I don't know you at all, but just from your posts I doubt that you'd ever hurt a kid! lol

We all get that way and I think that's what this thread is for! Have a drink and think happier thoughts...
Appreciate 0
      09-20-2011, 06:55 PM   #18
Sara
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: A car

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScaredOnce View Post
I was teasing... I don't know you at all, but just from your posts I doubt that you'd ever hurt a kid! lol

We all get that way and I think that's what this thread is for! Have a drink and think happier thoughts...
Im seriously about to cry. I need to get off this laptop and have a glass of wine and help her finish homework... My Aunt comes back Friday... I can survive 3 more days right?
Appreciate 0
      09-20-2011, 06:55 PM   #19
immiketoo
Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by pman10 View Post
In all fairness, he might have accidentally ingested some pesticides and tripped in the process. But who are we kidding here
I forgot to mention the 3 jabs of heroin and the syringe I found in the house...

Quote:
Appreciate 0
      09-20-2011, 07:21 PM   #20
Jerzguju
India
Rep
Drives: 328xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by pman10 View Post
I'm not white, but stressed as shit right now. Thanks to the ass-backwards methodology of the NBME, scores for the most important exam of my life (Step 1) are only released every Wednesday (1-2 months after the exam), and we have no idea what wednesday that will be.

So, I spend Tuesday night -> Thursday am every week spamming the refresh button, praying that I don't get the dreaded "you need to speak with the Dean of Medicine" email.
Hey pman, I'm taking step 1 next month! Congrats on being done.

This thread is just what I needed. So I spend 15 hrs sitting in a damn chair reading and if that isn't enough, life's going down hill. I cut all ties with the girl of my dreams considering she's no longer who she was. She seems to have lost interest...thats usually my deal
Appreciate 0
      09-20-2011, 07:45 PM   #21
Pcemkr
Pro Hater
Rep
Drives: Low and slow

I hate every job I've had, but I keep getting paid more and more. I'm also getting my Master's paid for, and I'm fighting through classes just for a pay increase. #firstworldproblems
Appreciate 0
      09-20-2011, 07:49 PM   #22
BTM
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by immiketoo View Post
I forgot to mention the 3 jabs of heroin and the syringe I found in the house...
Think of it this way - nice to be doing "actual" police work instead of pulling people over for 5 over, handing out tint tickets with your eagle eye VLT vision, sitting in the median texting with your lights on for no reason, when 2 lights away is a major intersection where the red gets run EVERY cycle

Suburb cops

Mike
Appreciate 0