BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum

BPM

07-07-2015, 11:07 AM   #1
Icecreamfoo
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Boosted

Got taken care of by Charlie@ McKenna BMW

This is going to sound like a broken record, but like many before me, I strongly feel the need to give a big shout out to Charlie at McKenna BMW in Norwalk for helping me out claiming warranty repair.

For poor judgment on my part, I did not purchase extended warranty, and the DCT developed the notorious leak after the original warranty lapsed. And I further procrastinated by sitting on it for another 8 months before finally deciding to do something about it! Despite the fact that my car wasn't bought from McKenna and it being SOOOO out of warranty, Charlie didn't flinch for a second and got on it right away. We were able to work out a deal on goodwill repair and he turned the job over in a day. Helped me out with a loaner too (a cool 4er Gran Coupe I might add). All of this is more than the local dealer on west side would do. Can't say enough of how much I appreciate what Charlie did for me, he really blew away my expectations and this is a high bar that few others can match.

For anyone who is in need of claiming warranty work or other repair, even if you are not immediately close to McKenna, I'd highly recommend you at least give Charlie a call; you'd be doing yourself a disservice for not consider him!