BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Regional Forums > USA - Great Lakes

European Auto Source (EAS)

10-22-2009, 08:02 AM   #1
aaron86
Techno Love...
United_States
Rep
Drives: Technoviolet M3 'vert

NOV 7th Armco Park event(OHIO)

Gentlemen and Ladies of Bimmerpost welcome to the OFFICIAL OHIO FALL MEET THREAD!

The event is happening according to the following details so mark your calendars and get ready for what might be the final meet of the year!

Saturday November 7th - Noon until Dinner time BYOB/F(6PM/1800)

(Bring your own food and drink to cook out the grill!)

Armco Park on SR-741

GOOGLE MAP HERE | ARMCO PARK WEBSITE HERE

We have space for at least 50 cars on pavement and I spoke with the Head of park operations and he tells me we can take over the grassy pavilion as well if we want to which will easily hold another 200 cars! Also, I've already paid for and reserved a shelter for us with a grill, bathrooms within a short walk, and electrical connections! All you guys and gals have to do is show up with cars and food!

Please SPREAD THE WORD ASAP! I know it's short notice but it took a while before we found a good place that was close to Cincy, Dayton, and reasonable to Columbus people as well. As you can see from the map we're pretty "equal" from both Dayton and Cincy, and not that far from Columbus!

PM, email, or call me with any and all inquiries. I want to get every possible member out to this event!

Also here is our local forum in Ohio, check it out for more events year round with us! - www.ohiobimmers.com

The M3 isn't an overpriced 3 Series; it's a discounted supercar. In an age when raw automotive excellence is disappearing from showrooms faster than manual transmissions, this Bimmer stands apart. - Josh Sadlier Edmonds.com

Last edited by aaron86; 10-26-2009 at 06:51 AM..
Appreciate 0
      10-24-2009, 04:20 AM   #2
jchan27
Rep
Drives: black on black

hi

im from chicago, got some buddies with bimmers and some not. is it bmw only? would like to come out and check out some bimmer buddies. let me know and i will arrange accordingly. thanks!
JC
Appreciate 0
      10-25-2009, 09:23 PM   #3
aaron86
Techno Love...
United_States
Rep

That is totally cool espescially when you're making such a long drive! I look forward to all car enthusiasts wjo would come as long as they can appreciate the BMWs

If you need a contact phone for the event PM me and ill give you mine. Thank you for taking the time to view my event, and I hope to see/speak to you and your friends soon!

The M3 isn't an overpriced 3 Series; it's a discounted supercar. In an age when raw automotive excellence is disappearing from showrooms faster than manual transmissions, this Bimmer stands apart. - Josh Sadlier Edmonds.com
Appreciate 0
      11-03-2009, 06:37 AM   #4
aaron86
Techno Love...
United_States
Rep

Alright gents and ladies, it's down to the wire! This weekend is looking great, 60 and sunny both days and we have a great park to hang out in!

Don't forget your food and drink as well!

Appreciate 0