BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Regional Forums > USA - Southeast

01-08-2010, 06:54 PM   #23
LvnLrg213
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2013 F10 M5; 2013 X5M

I'll swing by with the wife and kids.
Appreciate 0
      01-09-2010, 07:57 AM   #24
Sherwin@ActiveAutowerke
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: Various BMWs

Quote:
Originally Posted by LvnLrg213 View Post
I'll swing by with the wife and kids.
Sweet. We will see you here.

BTW guys,

The whole team just finished getting here.
Hope you guys are ready for today.

Just wanted to let you guys know that we are going to be here all day rain, snow, sleet, or shine. We are here. That's the Active Autowerke way.
Appreciate 0
      01-10-2010, 09:41 PM   #25
Tio///M
///M South Lead
United_States
Rep
Drives: Jerez Blk / Fox Red Ext

I would like to thank Mike, Jean, and "Scrappy!" There were the most down to earth people and really appreciated the insight of what they do. I've been an Active fan for quite some time, now I'm proud that I have there products. I love the fact that they do extensive R&D and don't claim to have the most HP or power. They meet and exceed the expectations of a customer who looks for realiability, power, and fair prices. Its tough to meet ones expectation when you think about reliability, warranties, and tech support to include 29 years experience to back it. I had lots of fun and learned alot while there, I wish I could have met with the M3post members. Of course this was hard because its hard to tell who is a member, and how to identify those with screen names. I was looking for SheerSpeed but didn't see his car, and if he was there, I wouldn't know how to find him.

We need to come up with a thing to identify us, who are M3post members, cuz I really wanted to talk to them instead of other people who didn't seem to be members but spectators. They had a great deal to those who attended and wanted to purchase products, I think that made things quite worthwhile. I'm even happy to know that I can go to them for when I get my new to me X5 4.8 and get software for it...OH I can't wait.

Overall Active put quite a show on with their M3 sedan with supercharger!! That thing was sounding nasty as hell. I wish my M3 would sound like that a "MONSTER!!" It was great, they had some good jamaican food there as well. I was quite surprised by the fact that the ladies of the owners and the Hugh family were making everything from scratch and in a kitchen with ovens at Active. That to me says commitment to family and buisness!! I liked what I saw, I was impressed. I loved the fact that the people who work on software, exhausts, and what not, were true car lovers and have a passion for them as well.

Overall I would recommend Active to everyone, I have no reason to biased towards them. I purchased software for my 2003 325i a long time ago and never, ever had any issues what so ever. Thank god, but I believe that goes to the fact that they did their homework and put together a great product. I'm happy to be a part of the AA family, even if it is as a customer and a fan of their products!

Again a big THANK YOU!!, to AA and all their efforts.

See you guys soon for the rest of mod installs....keep it on the DL Jean!!!
Appreciate 0
      01-13-2010, 12:56 PM   #26
Sherwin@ActiveAutowerke
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: Various BMWs

Cool 2010 Winter Social Pictures

Appreciate 0
      01-13-2010, 12:59 PM   #27
Sherwin@ActiveAutowerke
Private First Class