BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for sale/wanted/trade

02-22-2020, 09:44 AM   #1
Thicwhips
Private
Rep
Drives: F30 / E90 M3

2011 BMW E90 M3 - Alpine White - 75k Miles - DCT

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
2011 BMW E90 M3 - Alpine White - 75k Miles - DCT - $34k

My M3 is up for sale! It’s time to make room for a new car in my garage.
This car’s progress and condition has been heavily documented on my youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/thicf30
All maintenance records are organized in a binder, dated and documented thoroughly. The car has a clean title / no accidents, Garage kept, PPI was just performed on the car with a clean bill of health 2/18/20

I will start by saying, this car is extremely clean. Under the wrap, the paint has been paint corrected and is in fantastic condition. There are zero scrapes, dents, etc. The car is garage kept and only driven on the weekends for car shows, etc.
The entire car is protected by xpel PPF. The entire car, not just the front end. The PPF is under the wrap and fully in tact. The interior is Fox Red/Black and is 9/10 condition.

The car is currently wrapped in Blue Raspberry by 3m films, as well as ceramic coated with 9h. Two layers of base coat and one layer of light top coat. This is a $5000 package performed by sunsational tint, wraps and detail here in charlotte. The car stays clean with minimal effort. The front windshield has 50% suntek ceramic tint. The sides and rear window are 20% suntek ceramic tint.

I am selling the car with all of the modifications as well as the stock parts that I have, I will not reduce the price to remove parts or sell parts separately. The car also comes with three suspension setups (Stock, Aftermarket Springs & Coils) This is a package deal. Additionally, this price is firm. Offers lower than the listed price will not be entertained and trades are not of interest. Just so we aren’t wasting each other’s time, I would like that to be clear. I am in no rush to sell, patiently waiting for the right buyer.

Maintenance performed: Rod bearings by VAC with ARP bolts, performed at 73k miles. Brand new Battery. The motor mounts have been replaced and upgraded to powerflex adjustable motor mounts. Throttle actuators were done before me by the previous owner, documentation included of course. I have also installed a brand new OEM frm, this was a warranty item under BMW and coded to the car. The M3 is in perfect functioning order. Drives flawlessly and feels fantastic. Test drives will not be provided without a deposit, serious buyers only as I do not want unnecessary miles put on this car. Other than that, brakes were done about 6 months ago, plenty of life on them. Routine oil changes every 3k miles with Liquid Molly oil.

Exterior Modifications:
Euro Spec Front Bumper, this deletes Sidemarkers - Paint matched Alpine White
Carbon Fiber GT4 front lip (1x1 Weave) Ceramic Coated
Carbon Fiber Side Skirt Extensions (1x1 Weave) Ceramic Coated
Carbon Fiber Rear Diffuser (1x1 Weave) Ceramic Coated
Carbon Fiber High Kick Spoiler - Paint Matched Alpine White - Currently Wrapped Black
All halogens have been replaced with LED’s, coded properly to the car.
6000k Upgraded Xenons and Halos
Stek Dynoshade Headlight Tint/PPF (Headlights have zero scratches or abrasions)
Roof is wrapped in STEK PPF gloss black.
Blackout Kit - Black M badge, Black Sidemarkers, Black Kidney Grill

Wheels & Tires:
Set 1 - 19” Variant Xenon Satin Black - Ceramic Coated - Mint Condition
19x10 Offset 25mm
19x11 Offset 25mm
Hankook Ventus V12 Front - 265/30 (Brand New)
Bridgestone Potenzas - 295/30 (75% Tread)

Black Stud Conversion kit All around - 78mm Studs

Suspension:
ISC N1 Coilovers - Fully Adjustable w/ Coilover Sleeves & Camber Plates
Also Included ( H&R Sport Springs, stock springs & Stock Shocks)

Engine & Exhaust:
Carbon Fiber Intake by AFE - Stock Intake also Included
Valvetronic Exhaust System (Axle Back) - Comes with two remotes to open and close Valves
Stock muffler included as well as muffler delete fabrication pipes/tips.
The engine has never been tuned or modified, no leaks and no sweating.

Interior Modifications:
Custom M performance steering wheel made by azaautowheel. Leather, M tri-stitching and flat bottom as well as upgraded Aluminum Black paddles. In mint condition.
Also included, stock M3 steering wheel w/ trim.
Rennline Phone Mount, the cleanest phone mount option available for these cars. Bolts into factory oem accessory panel.

The car will not be shipped, this is pick-up only. I believe that is everything! As I stated before, this car is extremely clean. I’m not in a rush to sell the car & I will be patient for the right buyer.

Photos of the car can be viewed here:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1NY...MM0STztlo3VyrO

Serious inquires can be sent here: Thickf30@gmail.com

Thanks!

Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      06-18-2020, 10:34 PM   #2
dre777
dre
Rep
Drives: DINAN F30 335i M Sport

Interested
Appreciate 0
      06-18-2020, 10:45 PM   #3
Kelse92
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: Former e92 M3 Owner

Beautiful car! GLWS

#ladydriven Heavy-spec M3 // KW Clubsports // AA x-pipe // Gintani muffler // Macht-Schnell intake // Gintani tune // OMP Seats // Too Many Apex Wheels // Stoptech ST-60 // Cobalt Friction brake pads
Appreciate 0
      06-20-2020, 02:19 PM   #4
cyman83
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 E90 M3

Can you tell me who makes the front lip?
Appreciate 0
      06-20-2020, 03:11 PM   #5
e904thewin
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: e90 white, Built F80

car still avail? You mentioned the car was sold as of end of Feb. from the youtube video...
Appreciate 0