BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > M3 vs....
 
European Auto Source (EAS)
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      12-08-2011, 08:15 AM   #133
Nine
Banned
35
Rep
1,925
Posts

Drives: Not ZCP, FML.
Join Date: May 2010
Location: DC, Miami, NYC

iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by -=Hot|Ice=- View Post
Not to take anything away from the normal GT-R but you have a Black. That's tuned for the track.



He Jelly. As are most of the people who hate on the GT-R. I mean, I'd hate too if my BMW got embarrassed by say it with me 'just a Nissan'.

I'm jelly of every GT-R owner. I admit it. I can't afford it(and proud to say it) but I want one. Hopefully next year.
He jelly. I'm jelly. Nah shoo bro He jelly.

I love it. You sound like a _______.


As long as you live at home, you can lease any car you want

You can buy an 80k c63amg coupe but you can't spring for a GT-R, Did daddy limit you? Why not save for a year and buy a 2013 GT-R. You know that you are going to take a hit on the MB right, it's not going to be easy to flip that car for close to what you paid, I promise you nobody is going o buy a used c63amg coupe for more than 60k.


Btw, your BMW does get embarrassed by a nissan, sentra right? Which BMW do you own again?
Appreciate 0
      12-08-2011, 08:50 AM   #134
stefan
Brigadier General
stefan's Avatar
No_Country
1154
Rep
3,551
Posts

Drives: M2 LCI
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: North

iTrader: (2)

Garage List
2018 BMW M2  [5.00]
2016 BMW X1  [0.00]
Alright so being Canadian, I'm genuinely confused what is up with you guys saying you can't afford a GTR. Most of you on the forum get your cars fully loaded or almost fully loaded (weird IMO). At least in Canada, that puts the M3 right within $5-10K of a GTR.. or in the case of people who suck at negotiations, the exact same as a GTR.

Is the price difference really that much down there? And if you believe the GTR is a better performer, can't you justify the extra few K? Pretty ridiculous that you guys are tossing around how much money each other has. Realistically we could have chosen either car but chose the M3 for VARIOUS REASONS.

Personally I don't get it. I would never really cross shop a GTR and an M3. I've never understood the point of these threads. Either you like NA+RWD or you like FI+AWD. Those are so incredibly different that I think it's pointless to worry about it.

So is this all coming down to track performance arguments? WTF do any of you seriously track that much? Are you REALLY trying to find the best performing track car for over $100,000... lol. Alright. Rant over, continue..


Quote:
Originally Posted by KKM3 View Post
The truth hurts. It really does. I drive 2 other cars that aren't bmw one of them is a toyota. Badge whore is a defensive term being thrown around by a bunch of insecure gtr losers. Check ur penis sizes, I'm sure they aren't THAT small.
lololol.. wtf. So the GTR laps every circuit faster than an M3 and because of that, the only reason I'm keeping my M3 is because I'm a badge whore? Wow. WOW.

This thread is so beyond senseless it should be moved to OT.
__________________
///M Power

Last edited by stefan; 12-08-2011 at 08:56 AM.
Appreciate 0
      12-08-2011, 10:00 AM   #135
alms211
Banned
13
Rep
746
Posts

Drives: 2011 E92 M3
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: MD

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by stefan View Post
Alright so being Canadian, I'm genuinely confused what is up with you guys saying you can't afford a GTR. Most of you on the forum get your cars fully loaded or almost fully loaded (weird IMO). At least in Canada, that puts the M3 right within $5-10K of a GTR.. or in the case of people who suck at negotiations, the exact same as a GTR.

Is the price difference really that much down there? And if you believe the GTR is a better performer, can't you justify the extra few K? Pretty ridiculous that you guys are tossing around how much money each other has. Realistically we could have chosen either car but chose the M3 for VARIOUS REASONS.

Personally I don't get it. I would never really cross shop a GTR and an M3. I've never understood the point of these threads. Either you like NA+RWD or you like FI+AWD. Those are so incredibly different that I think it's pointless to worry about it.

So is this all coming down to track performance arguments? WTF do any of you seriously track that much? Are you REALLY trying to find the best performing track car for over $100,000... lol. Alright. Rant over, continue..



lololol.. wtf. So the GTR laps every circuit faster than an M3 and because of that, the only reason I'm keeping my M3 is because I'm a badge whore? Wow. WOW.

This thread is so beyond senseless it should be moved to OT.

Stefan - you are wasting your time with a select few here that have no other motive being on an M3 forum but to stir up shit. Then there are others like GT3 that actually has a GT-R and provides meaningful dialogue. Lastly, there are some that own a GT-R and are here just to tell us how wonderful their GT-R is and how abysmal our "slow" M3's are.

You make very valid points on the NA RWD vs FI AWD topic. Oddly enough I still think there are plenty that cross shop the two given the backseat and the fact that they offer some level of utlility over a proper two seater.

Personally, I've given the car the credit it deserves. I don't care for it's styling, size and the way it feels. Doesn't mean it isn't a good car. It just means it isn't a good car for me.

As far as price goes...the delta is probably $20K <<<<ON AVERAGE>>>> difference. Most M3's probably come out to be about $70K with options vs $90K for the GT-R. Not an insignificant amount of money. Some could afford a GT-R but opted for the M3 for their own reasons and some probably are stretched at $70K and could't swing the $20K difference.

There are some that have reading comprehension problems here as well. I'm the one that made the tongue in cheek comment about "buying 5 GT-R's" if I wanted to. Just take some of these guys with a grain of salt. You know who they are...it's as plain as the nose on your face what their intent is.
Appreciate 0
      12-08-2011, 10:55 AM   #136
stefan
Brigadier General
stefan's Avatar
No_Country
1154
Rep
3,551
Posts

Drives: M2 LCI
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: North

iTrader: (2)

Garage List
2018 BMW M2  [5.00]
2016 BMW X1  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by alms211 View Post
As far as price goes...the delta is probably $20K <<<<ON AVERAGE>>>> difference. Most M3's probably come out to be about $70K with options vs $90K for the GT-R. Not an insignificant amount of money. Some could afford a GT-R but opted for the M3 for their own reasons and some probably are stretched at $70K and could't swing the $20K difference.
Wow that is indeed quite a bit. Still, I don't get it. I agree with everything else you said. If it's all about going fast at the track, I just think it's really weird that people want to compare brand new $100,000+ cars when they should really be thinking about building a cheaper track car. At this price point, it comes down to more factors than track performance, hence my NA+RWD vs FI+AWD argument.. making this thread useless.

The guys wanting to stir things up are doing a pretty good job though, as you said!
__________________
///M Power
Appreciate 0
      12-08-2011, 11:10 AM   #137
-=Hot|Ice=-
Been There, Done That.
-=Hot|Ice=-'s Avatar
United_States
375
Rep
4,728
Posts

Drives: 2013 BMW M3
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Maryland

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nine View Post
He jelly. I'm jelly. Nah shoo bro He jelly.

I love it. You sound like a _______.


As long as you live at home, you can lease any car you want

You can buy an 80k c63amg coupe but you can't spring for a GT-R, Did daddy limit you? Why not save for a year and buy a 2013 GT-R. You know that you are going to take a hit on the MB right, it's not going to be easy to flip that car for close to what you paid, I promise you nobody is going o buy a used c63amg coupe for more than 60k.


Btw, your BMW does get embarrassed by a nissan, sentra right? Which BMW do you own again?
Who said anything about flipping the C63? You sure do like to make things up for yourself. I really didn't want to show you up but looks like I will have to. My family has been fortunate enough to own BMW's. I will have to post pics so you shut up.

Do you know what the GT-R is going for monthly? $1300 a month. Do you how how much the C63 is going for monthly? $960 a month. Get your facts before opening your big mouth.

Another thing I wanted to touch upon is that making fun of people staying at home really shows how stupid you really are. The Korean culture,Middle Eastern culture revolve around family. When the kids grow up, they end up taking care of the parents. Of course you know this because you own a BMW and you are supperior to everyone else.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaypod View Post
You sound like my buddies who have AMG's - Slam the gas, slam the brakes...

Last edited by -=Hot|Ice=-; 12-08-2011 at 11:46 AM.
Appreciate 0
      12-08-2011, 11:48 AM   #138
Nine
Banned
35
Rep
1,925
Posts

Drives: Not ZCP, FML.
Join Date: May 2010
Location: DC, Miami, NYC

iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by -=Hot|Ice=- View Post
Not to take anything away from the normal GT-R but you have a Black. That's tuned for the track.



He Jelly. As are most of the people who hate on the GT-R. I mean, I'd hate too if my BMW got embarrassed by say it with me 'just a Nissan'.

I'm jelly of every GT-R owner. I admit it. I can't afford it(and proud to say it) but I want one. Hopefully next year.
Quote:
Originally Posted by -=Hot|Ice=- View Post
Who said anything about flipping the C63? You sure do like to make things up for yourself. I really didn't want to show you up but looks like I will have to. My family has been fortunate enough to own BMW's. I will have to post pics so you shut up.

Do you know what the GT-R is going for monthly? $1300 a month. Do you how how much the C63 is going for monthly? $960 a month. Get your facts before opening your big mouth.
See your post where you said "hopefully next year" So again, who is the crazy person??? . Sorry Bro I don't calculate my cars in monthly payments

Hey, I noticed you took down 'Potomac' from your info, Guess what I'm from Potomac too, do you want to see my daddy's house or my Mom's car???

Oh sorry, While my family is fortunate too, I decided to move out, put that "monthly" payment towards a nice place in bethesda, so I can party almost every night, don't think you aren't the only 'young' guy around either...

"Hey mom, Hey dad, meet Erica, we are going upstairs to my room"

Hot|Ice, come make out with me, let's hook up!!!! "Not now babe, I need to settle something on the forums"

Just saw that you added this:
Quote:
Originally Posted by -=Hot|Ice=- View Post
The Korean culture,Middle Eastern culture revolve around family. When the kids grow up, they end up taking care of the parents. Of course you know this because you own a BMW and you are supperior to everyone else.
Ironically, I'm almost both Korean and Middle Eastern mostly Middle Eastern, so it is interesting that you bring it up, maybe we can go to Shilla, or Yekta, get some bulgogi or kabobs, oh wait, there I am, again proving you wrong. You're just so sensitive to drive an 80k car and 'take care of your parents' ...really sounds like they are taking care of you

Last edited by Nine; 12-08-2011 at 12:02 PM.
Appreciate 0
      12-08-2011, 11:50 AM   #139
Cdnrockies
Banned
Canada
30
Rep
1,113
Posts

Drives: BMW's
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Calgary

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by stefan View Post
Wow that is indeed quite a bit. Still, I don't get it. I agree with everything else you said. If it's all about going fast at the track, I just think it's really weird that people want to compare brand new $100,000+ cars when they should really be thinking about building a cheaper track car. At this price point, it comes down to more factors than track performance, hence my NA+RWD vs FI+AWD argument.. making this thread useless.

The guys wanting to stir things up are doing a pretty good job though, as you said!
I'm not sure what dealers you've compared the two cars at up here, but the delta is around $20K here too.

New GT R is ballpark $110K and the M3 is around $90K both pre-negotiation for fully loaded cars. Quotes from Brasso Nissan & Calgary BMW.
Appreciate 0
      12-08-2011, 11:58 AM   #140
Sakred
Private
Sakred's Avatar
31
Rep
75
Posts

Drives: 2012 GTR Black Edition
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: The City of Angels

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by alms211 View Post

As far as price goes...the delta is probably $20K <<<<ON AVERAGE>>>> difference. Most M3's probably come out to be about $70K with options vs $90K for the GT-R. Not an insignificant amount of money. Some could afford a GT-R but opted for the M3 for their own reasons and some probably are stretched at $70K and could't swing the $20K difference.
It depends on market. In Socal no dealer will sell at MSRP. usually 10-15k over for a 2012. I was lucky enough to get the car at MSRP of 96k where as an M3 at the end of its model life-cycle can be had with some negotiations. The GTR has gone up in price every year and continues this trend. The difference on average here in Socal would probably be closer to 30k. The justification I made was yes its more expensive but you get more car for the money and its much more exclusive. As an earlier poster mentioned there really is no comparison between the two cars.

I think the reason you see so many comparison threads on this forums with the GTR is because the GTR is somewhat of a natural progression. Most M guys end up getting P cars as they progress. And what competes with a P car better then a GTR?
__________________
Appreciate 0
      12-08-2011, 12:08 PM   #141
stefan
Brigadier General
stefan's Avatar
No_Country
1154
Rep
3,551
Posts

Drives: M2 LCI
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: North

iTrader: (2)

Garage List
2018 BMW M2  [5.00]
2016 BMW X1  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cdnrockies View Post
I'm not sure what dealers you've compared the two cars at up here, but the delta is around $20K here too.

New GT R is ballpark $110K and the M3 is around $90K both pre-negotiation for fully loaded cars. Quotes from Brasso Nissan & Calgary BMW.
$110K includes freight, PDI, taxes, etc. Thought the M3 did not. I know that a fully loaded M3 does indeed come to about $100,000 here in Calgary. That is of course before negotiation. Quite possible the delta isn't as small as I expected. However, I still think it can be as small as $10K which is not a lot when you're spending that sort of money of a vehicle.

As in, I don't think anyone is buying a loaded M3 and going, shucks, I can't afford a GTR guess I'll settle for an M3.
__________________
///M Power

Last edited by stefan; 12-08-2011 at 12:14 PM.
Appreciate 0
      12-08-2011, 12:15 PM   #142
attila
Captain
attila's Avatar
56
Rep
629
Posts

Drives: 2015 Mclaren 650s, 2015 GTS4,
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Omaha, NE

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakred View Post
It depends on market. In Socal no dealer will sell at MSRP. usually 10-15k over for a 2012. I was lucky enough to get the car at MSRP of 96k where as an M3 at the end of its model life-cycle can be had with some negotiations. The GTR has gone up in price every year and continues this trend. The difference on average here in Socal would probably be closer to 30k. The justification I made was yes its more expensive but you get more car for the money and its much more exclusive. As an earlier poster mentioned there really is no comparison between the two cars.

I think the reason you see so many comparison threads on this forums with the GTR is because the GTR is somewhat of a natural progression. Most M guys end up getting P cars as they progress. And what competes with a P car better then a GTR?
Wow, 10-15K over MSRP??!! I got quotes on existing 2012 GT-R's 3-4K BELOW MSRP and on 2013 (as ordered car) at MSRP. Our local dealer is matching those prices. If you use NAGTROC you can judge the prices better. (nothing close to 10-15K over MSRP!!)
My car will arrive in May and really hope it will live up to all the GT-R hype!
(will post a comparo between the 2013 GT-R, 2011 GT3RS and the 2009 M3)
Appreciate 0
      12-08-2011, 12:17 PM   #143
Cdnrockies
Banned
Canada
30
Rep
1,113
Posts

Drives: BMW's
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Calgary

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by stefan View Post
$110K includes freight, PDI, taxes, etc. Thought the M3 did not. I know that a fully loaded M3 does indeed come to about $100,000 here in Calgary. That is of course before negotiation. Quite possible the delta isn't as small as I expected. However, I still think it can be as small as $10K which is not a lot when you're spending that sort of money of a vehicle.

As in, I don't think anyone is buying a loaded M3 and going, shucks, I can't afford a GTR guess I'll settle for an M3.
GT R is actually just over $112 000 all in ($115K if you want the super silver).

You are correct that the M3's can get very pricey up here, but they're probably closer to $90K fully loaded without individual. I do remember that the frozen gray E93 stickered at $106K.

I also agree with you that $10K is not significant at this price point.
Appreciate 0
      12-08-2011, 12:31 PM   #144
991GT3
Captain
991GT3's Avatar
84
Rep
885
Posts

Drives: Ford Raptor
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: North Dakota

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by attila View Post
Wow, 10-15K over MSRP??!! I got quotes on existing 2012 GT-R's 3-4K BELOW MSRP and on 2013 (as ordered car) at MSRP. Our local dealer is matching those prices. If you use NAGTROC you can judge the prices better. (nothing close to 10-15K over MSRP!!)
My car will arrive in May and really hope it will live up to all the GT-R hype!
(will post a comparo between the 2013 GT-R, 2011 GT3RS and the 2009 M3)
I will be really curious what you think since I haven't owned but covet the GT3. My guess is that it will be a real apples and oranges thing.
__________________

-2016 Macan Turbo(GF vehicle)
-2017 Ford Raptor
Appreciate 0
      12-08-2011, 12:58 PM   #145
attila
Captain
attila's Avatar
56
Rep
629
Posts

Drives: 2015 Mclaren 650s, 2015 GTS4,
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Omaha, NE

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 997GT3 View Post
I will be really curious what you think since I haven't owned but covet the GT3. My guess is that it will be a real apples and oranges thing.
Thanks,

But take my "review" with a grain of salt! I rarely like my new cars. If you search you can find my "original review" of the GT3RS compared to the M3 and some on this forum thought I comitted sacrilage.
I did testdrive the 2011 GT-R and I liked it a lot. (also liked the Z06 carbon) But again in a 20 min testdrive I am unable to really "feel" the car. Some people may able to get meaningfull conclusions from a short test drive but not me. The only thing I can "test" is any obvious ergonomical issues but not fine driving dynamics.
Appreciate 0
      12-08-2011, 01:07 PM   #146
Sakred
Private
Sakred's Avatar
31
Rep
75
Posts

Drives: 2012 GTR Black Edition
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: The City of Angels

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by attila View Post
Wow, 10-15K over MSRP??!! I got quotes on existing 2012 GT-R's 3-4K BELOW MSRP and on 2013 (as ordered car) at MSRP. Our local dealer is matching those prices. If you use NAGTROC you can judge the prices better. (nothing close to 10-15K over MSRP!!)
My car will arrive in May and really hope it will live up to all the GT-R hype!
(will post a comparo between the 2013 GT-R, 2011 GT3RS and the 2009 M3)
If you haven't driven one yet you will be pleasantly surprised. I'm sure the GT3RS is a very special car, and I would love to hear your comparison. I am a member on NAGTROC and shopped around for a while. I have been in the market for a GTR for the past 2 years and just recently decided to pull the trigger. I had the option of going out of state and getting the car cheaper but the hassle of it all wasn't really worth my time.
__________________
Appreciate 0
      12-08-2011, 01:11 PM   #147
-=Hot|Ice=-
Been There, Done That.
-=Hot|Ice=-'s Avatar
United_States
375
Rep
4,728
Posts

Drives: 2013 BMW M3
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Maryland

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nine View Post
See your post where you said "hopefully next year" So again, who is the crazy person??? . Sorry Bro I don't calculate my cars in monthly payments
Hey, I noticed you took down 'Potomac' from your info, Guess what I'm from Potomac too, do you want to see my daddy's house or my Mom's car???

Oh sorry, While my family is fortunate too, I decided to move out, put that "monthly" payment towards a nice place in bethesda, so I can party almost every night, don't think you aren't the only 'young' guy around either...

"Hey mom, Hey dad, meet Erica, we are going upstairs to my room"

Hot|Ice, come make out with me, let's hook up!!!! "Not now babe, I need to settle something on the forums"

Just saw that you added this:


Ironically, I'm almost both Korean and Middle Eastern mostly Middle Eastern, so it is interesting that you bring it up, maybe we can go to Shilla, or Yekta, get some bulgogi or kabobs, oh wait, there I am, again proving you wrong. You're just so sensitive to drive an 80k car and 'take care of your parents' ...really sounds like they are taking care of you
1.) I did say Hopefully next year.I expect to be making more then I am now. ?Crazy isn't it?

2.)I did take down the Potomac from my info. I actually got a recent threat from someone trying to rent out a house and having what city I am in is not a wise idea as he knows my name and my name is all over this forum.

3.)I don't want to put that money towards a house in Bethesda because I don't need to. I don't 'party'. I'm the one who drives my parents wherever they want to go. I don't drink and I don't smoke and I actually am very religious. That's the way I was raised. Problem? You live the way you want, and I will live the way I want. Go get aids or HIV for all I care. My lifestyle is my lifestyle. Not yours.

4.)Yekta is awesome. Love the redesign. Too bad the food isn't halal in the restaurant next door. No clue what a Bulgogi is. If you were referring to BAGHLAVA then that's some good stuff right there. Hard to find good Baghlava in this area.

5.) Again, fortunate enough to be able to drive a 80k car. Driving to Hagerstown for work almost everyday has it's dividends. That's right, I drive to Hagerstown to work.

I've honestly had enough of you. If you want to continue, feel free to PM me. I will no longer make this little heat between us public. I had you on ignore, should of never taken you off.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaypod View Post
You sound like my buddies who have AMG's - Slam the gas, slam the brakes...
Appreciate 0
      12-08-2011, 01:21 PM   #148
stefan
Brigadier General
stefan's Avatar
No_Country
1154
Rep
3,551
Posts

Drives: M2 LCI
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: North

iTrader: (2)

Garage List
2018 BMW M2  [5.00]
2016 BMW X1  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nine View Post
Oh sorry, While my family is fortunate too, I decided to move out, put that "monthly" payment towards a nice place in bethesda, so I can party almost every night, don't think you aren't the only 'young' guy around either...
You are the best.
__________________
///M Power
Appreciate 0
      12-08-2011, 01:35 PM   #149
Nine
Banned
35
Rep
1,925
Posts

Drives: Not ZCP, FML.
Join Date: May 2010
Location: DC, Miami, NYC

iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by -=Hot|Ice=- View Post
1.) I did say Hopefully next year.I expect to be making more then I am now. ?Crazy isn't it?

3.)I don't want to put that money towards a house in Bethesda because I don't need to. I don't 'party'. I'm the one who drives my parents wherever they want to go. I don't drink and I don't smoke and I actually am very religious. That's the way I was raised. Problem? You live the way you want, and I will live the way I want. Go get aids or HIV for all I care. My lifestyle is my lifestyle. Not yours.

4.)Yekta is awesome. Love the redesign. Too bad the food isn't halal in the restaurant next door. No clue what a Bulgogi is. If you were referring to BAGHLAVA then that's some good stuff right there. Hard to find good Baghlava in this area.

5.) Again, fortunate enough to be able to drive a 80k car. Driving to Hagerstown for work almost everyday has it's dividends. That's right, I drive to Hagerstown to work.


Allah Akbar!!!!! Do you realize you continously contradict yourself with this comment about, "I did say next year", and "I hope to be making more" ...either you are planning to, or your aren't. Chose your position and stick to it. You drive your parents around...??? so you picked up a C63amg coupe, again holier than thou...contradiction. So when you drive them to the airport, it's in their car? Some sacrifice...

You took the position for speaking on behalf of all Korean or Middle Eastern people, saying about cultures or practices, dont' speak on the cultures behalf, it shows your ignorance, you offend me and my culture when you post generalizations like that. You posted "Korean", yet you don't know what bulgogi is? Seems rather naive that you would post an example, yet not know what of their most popular dishes. Case and Point, no creditials to support your statements.

My problem is you post judgement on others when you have not ascended or experience to the level to make such judgement. You shy away from commenting about what car you drive, so Hot|Ice, what do you currently drive? You take solace in attacking BMW guys, but I've never seen you at any BMW meets, seems rather odd that an avid poster, rarely attends meets or spends any time in the local Mid-atlantic forums.

You are also taking some high and mighty religious stance here, Get Aids if I want? You sound very naive, you might be fortunate with money or your family is...You certainly are not fortunate enough to have wisdom, and your posts are dripping foolish notions, your creditials rarely match those who atually have experience with topics or issues.

If you really wanted to support your parents, and truly do so, that huge lease or huge monthly payment would be in an investment of some sort, so please don't cry me a river about how you are doing your family a service by living at home and driving a 2012 C63amg coupe. That is beyond humble, and beyond self sacrifice.

I am very familiar with the Korean Culture, Islam, Christians, Muslims, Jews, and people staying home to take care of their parents, the difference is, people put lots of money away for those elders who don't have money or access to health care and or expensive retirement homes or plans, not on personal luxury cars via a lease. At 22, you prove yourself naive, not mature or smart. I see right through your games, don't post about sacrifices for your parents when you have no idea what sacrifice is involved in taking care of an sick or elderly person, I assure you, if you did, you'd know that 40k could be one hospital visit after a fall, not the end amount you owe on a lease.
Appreciate 0
      12-08-2011, 01:49 PM   #150
-=Hot|Ice=-
Been There, Done That.
-=Hot|Ice=-'s Avatar
United_States
375
Rep
4,728
Posts

Drives: 2013 BMW M3
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Maryland

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nine View Post
This message is hidden because Nine is on your ignore list.
Like I said, I'm tired of your games.


Quote:
Originally Posted by stefan View Post
You are the best.
Seriously. All hail nine for moving out.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaypod View Post
You sound like my buddies who have AMG's - Slam the gas, slam the brakes...
Appreciate 0
      12-08-2011, 01:55 PM   #151
Nine
Banned
35
Rep
1,925
Posts

Drives: Not ZCP, FML.
Join Date: May 2010
Location: DC, Miami, NYC

iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by -=Hot|Ice=- View Post
Like I said, I'm tired of your games.
You couldn't handle it, because it was probably 100% true. You handle discourse like a child, you play blame games, call names, but when people address your car, your creditials, you stick your fingers in your ears and run away like a child and hide in your room (your parents room ) Don't act like an expert on every auto topic and then not address questions like what car do you drive or did you drive.

Oh right, because your aunt has an X5 you feel like you owned it???

"I have over 10year of BMW ownership" , really, so since you were 12 you owned BMWs, BMW sucks, blah blah blah, You didn't respond to my other comment in that thread "What would it take to get you back to BMW" because that was 100% true.

What kind of person starts a thread in M3post, about "what would it take to get you back"...when you never owned an M3. When the M3 wins all kinds of accolades, and most peopel here own M3s ...a troll, and that is what you are.

Sounds like the same person that says his culture is being infringed on, yet knows nothing about such cultures and posts broad generalizations that are common place for error and prejudice.

your bs is starting to add up, and it really stinks around the forums.
Appreciate 0
      12-08-2011, 02:14 PM   #152
attila
Captain
attila's Avatar
56
Rep
629
Posts

Drives: 2015 Mclaren 650s, 2015 GTS4,
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Omaha, NE

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakred View Post
If you haven't driven one yet you will be pleasantly surprised. I'm sure the GT3RS is a very special car, and I would love to hear your comparison. I am a member on NAGTROC and shopped around for a while. I have been in the market for a GTR for the past 2 years and just recently decided to pull the trigger. I had the option of going out of state and getting the car cheaper but the hassle of it all wasn't really worth my time.
I was thinking about the GT-R since it came out. I got the urge to get something in 2010 besides the M3 and testdrove the GT-R and the Z06. Could not testdrive the GT3RS. I've never had a porsche before, so I went with the RS. Then I wanted the "updated" 2012 GT-R, then new update for 2013. I felt lucky that I did not jump on the gun with the 2012 model. According my nissan dealer " there is no way" they would do a siginificant upgrade on the 2014 model??!!
I will get the pearl white black edition. Undisclosed to my wife so it has to come in May when she wont be home. He he he.
Appreciate 0
      12-08-2011, 02:15 PM   #153
-=Hot|Ice=-
Been There, Done That.
-=Hot|Ice=-'s Avatar
United_States
375
Rep
4,728
Posts

Drives: 2013 BMW M3
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Maryland

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nine View Post
This message is hidden because Nine is on your ignore list.
I'd love to continue our little argument in PM as I mentioned before. I don't think anyone wants to read anymore of our bickering, that is the reason I no longer responded and I won't respond to the post above either as it really has no significance. Derailed 4-5 threads the past couple of days. If you still want to continue, let me know and I'll take you off ignore. If not, this is where we part ways. Take Care.

I will leave you with the BMW cars that have come and gone in my family that I have driven:

Still here:



[IMG]\https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/299845_10150896518140525_563790524_21558068_852619 425_n.jpg[/IMG]

Yep, That's an M3 vert.

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaypod View Post
You sound like my buddies who have AMG's - Slam the gas, slam the brakes...

Last edited by -=Hot|Ice=-; 12-08-2011 at 02:29 PM.
Appreciate 0
      12-08-2011, 02:29 PM   #154
Nine
Banned
35
Rep
1,925
Posts

Drives: Not ZCP, FML.
Join Date: May 2010
Location: DC, Miami, NYC

iTrader: (2)

^^^
So those aren't your cars...I can post my uncles car, not sure what that really says though...

Quote:
Originally Posted by -=Hot|Ice=- View Post
I'd love to continue our little argument in PM as I mentioned before. I don't think anyone wants to read anymore of our bickering, that is the reason I no longer responded and I won't respond to the post above either as it really has no significance. Derailed 4-5 threads the past couple of days. If you still want to continue, let me know and I'll take you off ignore. If not, this is where we part ways. Take Care.
I will consider PM'ing you, but just for reference, I have a few PMs from other members about how they are sick of your bs. Should I forward those to you as well

Ironically, the OP of this thread, Batman posted a comment saying he misses his M3 and wonders why people like you are still around, (that is if you read this thread)

It's actually not where we part ways, I will continue to monitor the BS factor in your posts Still didn't post the car you drive or driven for the past few years...What car did YOU drive/own/lease/rent???

See you around while you may not see my response, others will
Appreciate 0
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:37 AM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST